getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Which of these free vacations would you choose? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=402660)

321tt 01-11-2024 07:47 AM

One of these two would do:

Vacation A
You get to spend two weeks on a tropical island resort everything included. The only requirement is that you must stay naked. Upon arrival you have to hand in all your clothes and you will only get them back an hour before you leave for the airport. It's a clothing optional resort so others may be naked as well.

Vacation D
Last scenario is also in a fancy hotel all expenses paid for. In this scenario you don't have to do anything yourself. Only in this scenario you will have to share your room with a trio, two guys and one girl, who will be be having lots of sex every day in the bed next to you.

Yachiru 01-11-2024 08:20 AM

I'd would go on vacation D.

I've always wanted to visit Japan but it's expensive so a free trip would definitely be accepted. Given the fact I have fallen asleep listening to metal multiple times and that I didn't wake up when they blew up the neighbour's car with a firework bomb, I doubt a threesome next to me is going to keep me awake

GivingWantingDares 01-11-2024 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaro (Post 4361796)
Vacation A
You get to spend two weeks on a tropical island resort everything included. The only requirement is that you must stay naked. Upon arrival you have to hand in all your clothes and you will only get them back an hour before you leave for the airport. It's a clothing optional resort so others may be naked as well.

Sounds like a dream vacation, which I never dared to do :P

vibratoruser 01-11-2024 04:58 PM

Definitely Vacation A. It's my dream to be naked all the time, if only there was no risk of flashing someone without their consent or people I know (like my family) seeing me naked... which would be given in this scenario. It would also be warm enough to stay naked. The fact that other people would be naked too is great, otherwise I'd feel very embarrassed lol
Also usually I start feeling queasy without clothes on after a day or so, because my autistic body can't handle the absence of pressure, but on this vacation there's bound to be a beach, outdoor and maybe indoor swimming pools... so I could get the needed pressure from the water and wouldn't need clothes or a heavy blanket for it.

Vacation B has too much risk... Some people I really don't want inside of me.
Vacation C isn't possible because I've had a jaw issue for a few years and haven't resolved it yet... But really looking forward to it. Like 1) I just want to bite into an apple or a sandwich again? and 2) the blowjobs/gagging (★ ω ★)
Vacation D is just... at least include me lol. Like, realistically, I have enough problems falling asleep as is, and if I can go on an all-paid vacation, I want to rest as much as possible. And fantasy-wise... it would be hot to be forced to just listen / watch people have sex, but god, for two weeks? The frustration, damn.

rhl 01-17-2024 10:57 AM

A would be ok, but since it is a nudest resort, not really a penalty.

B Im, straight, but enjoy an occasional ass fuck. My ass may hurt, but it would turn me on, especially if their mates watched. Once I joined a male (8 men) orgy, in motel room, several lined up to ass fuck me, while i gave BJs.

C Free meal, of course

D No, I don't think I'd get much sleep

Eli_ 01-20-2024 09:44 AM

Scenario A for sure. B I don't think, I want to chose people with whom I have sex. C ... I may be tempted to accept in the right mood :D

Toyboy069 01-20-2024 09:59 AM

I'd go for A, I don;t mind being nude

I can't do anal, so that rules out B

I'm not keen on giving blowjobs lol so no to C

D doesn't interest me really.

lowlysub 01-20-2024 12:35 PM

Can I have an 8 week vacation for all of them!

But I would have to say A as no clothing available seems hot.

rhl 02-16-2024 12:31 PM

I've had a fantasy where I am unable to say no to anyone wanting my ass. I may end up hurting, but I'd at least experience this fantasy

PullingPinkThreads 02-17-2024 09:22 PM

option b sounds like the most fun

Sanpow 02-19-2024 07:19 AM

Quote:

If you were offered one of these vacations entirely free of charge, would you go on one and if so, which one? And why did you make that choice?

Vacation A

Vacation B
You get to spend two weeks on that same tropical island resort, everything included. Only this time everybody else there is allowed to fuck you in the ass or pussy. The sex will be private, you may choose which hole and you may require them to use a condom, but you can't say no to anyone.

Vacation C
You get to stay two weeks in a fancy hotel in a city of your choosing. Again all expenses paid for (except personal shopping). The stipulation this time is that you must give somebody who works at the hotel a blowjob for each meal (lunch, breakfast and dinner) that you have. You are free to skip meals for less blowjobs.

Vacation D
Last scenario is also in a fancy hotel all expenses paid for. In this scenario you don't have to do anything yourself. Only in this scenario you will have to share your room with a trio, two guys and one girl, who will be be having lots of sex every day in the bed next to you.

Vacation A for sure!
I'm always shy about beeing naked but the idea is a big turn on! If i can be sure nobody i know is there i would go to this Vacation without doubt.

Dirk-exposed 02-19-2024 08:28 AM

I take vacation 1, because I like to be naked.

Erinyes 02-20-2024 02:03 PM

Can I go on all four?

If not, B sounds like the most fun!

Maryann 02-20-2024 05:38 PM

B

Hi

I think I would choose B. Lots of fun on the island

Sluttyenough 03-04-2024 02:22 AM

Quote:

If you were offered one of these vacations entirely free of charge, would you go on one and if so, which one? And why did you make that choice?

Vacation A

Vacation B
You get to spend two weeks on that same tropical island resort, everything included. Only this time everybody else there is allowed to fuck you in the ass or pussy. The sex will be private, you may choose which hole and you may require them to use a condom, but you can't say no to anyone.

Vacation C
You get to stay two weeks in a fancy hotel in a city of your choosing. Again all expenses paid for (except personal shopping). The stipulation this time is that you must give somebody who works at the hotel a blowjob for each meal (lunch, breakfast and dinner) that you have. You are free to skip meals for less blowjobs.

Vacation D

I would love to be on vacation B, sounds so much fun when you can't say no