getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Ask me anything... (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=135336)

Siren 03-24-2013 09:26 AM

Any more questions? :)

JJo 03-24-2013 09:29 AM

Would you like to put a Vibrator in your vagina and carry it there around with you the whole day?

How often do you masturbate a week?

Have you ever masturbated when someone else was in the room?

Do you want to play a dare contest with me ? ;)

JohnBoy3203 03-24-2013 09:53 AM

What places around you do you find romantic. Places that when you walk by or through them you find yourself caught up in the fantasy and your mind drifts? Are there any places outdoors you would love to have sex in/at?

Siren 03-25-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJo (Post 926787)
Would you like to put a Vibrator in your vagina and carry it there around with you the whole day?

Would you like to put a vibrator in your vagina and carry it there around with you the whole day?
Hehe, it does come into one of my fantasies. I don't think I could have it in all day, though, especially not if it was on ^^

It varies, but I guess about once a day.

Nope

I'm quite busy at the moment, so no, sorry :( But thanks for the questions :)

Siren 03-26-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnBoy3203 (Post 926822)
What places around you do you find romantic. Places that when you walk by or through them you find yourself caught up in the fantasy and your mind drifts? Are there any places outdoors you would love to have sex in/at?

I honestly cannot think of anywhere. There are some scenic places around me but I don't find them especially romantic. There are a few beaches nearby that could be good (though sand does get everywhere :p)

MrMarco 03-26-2013 11:30 AM

How do you masturbate? (Can you describe in more detail).

Do you use your fingers or a toy?

Do you ever masturbate in public? Where?

Where do you masturbate at home? In your bed, the shower?

Do you cum from masturbation?

Siren 03-27-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMarco (Post 928386)

I normally lie down with my legs crossed (with the soles of my feet pushing against each other so my knees are bent and pointing outwards.) I rub my clit in circles and sometimes have something small in my pussy. Is that enough detail? :p

I don't have any toys (nothing I've bought or that vibrates) so it's only ever my fingers, really (and occasionally something small in my pussy.)

No, I've never done that (far too chicken, haha)

In bed usually. Occasionally in the shower with the showerhead- however, that takes quite a while and wastes water, so I don't do it often. A couple of times I've gotten a little bit carried away whilst on my bedroom floor...:o

Whenever I can, yes. I haven't tried denial much yet, and I can't stop myself if I haven't been told I can't cum. And if I haven't cum, I can't think straight ;)

Thanks for the questions :)

MrMarco 03-30-2013 07:15 AM

Thanks for answering ;)

What is the small object you keep in your pussy?

How many fingers can you fit inside?

Has anyone ever seen/heard you masturbate?

Have you ever been caught?

groen 03-30-2013 09:39 PM

strange nobody has sugested this yet :D
do you realy want to try out denial :p ?
if so i would sugest that from now on you edge for every question you get in this thread and only get to cum if 3(i choose this number so its not to hard if you thank you can handle more you are free to increase it) people in a row say yes if you get a no its back to zero

Greetings Groen

Siren 03-31-2013 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMarco (Post 931209)
Thanks for answering ;)

You're welcome ;)

Okay, this is going to sound weird... a glue stick. It's the right sort of size ^^ I've also started using the handle of my hairbrush, though it's a bit big (have to make sure I'm really wet before using it.)

I don't generally insert my fingers (don't get anything out of it & I've only just started using objects) so I can only fit 2 (just about.)

Not that I know of, though I don't live alone and my bed does creak an awful lot... :o I'm not very vocal, though- just some panting and the occasional little moan...

Fortunately, no, though a couple of times someone's walked in a second or two after I've pulled my hand away (bit awkward, was breathing a bit heavily.) Oh and a few nights ago I'd tied my ankles to the bed posts (whilst barely dressed) and started edging, only then for the bed to loudly "break!" The whole house heard, so I frantically yelled "it's fine" and hurriedly untied myself and made my clothes a little more, uh, presentable. However, kneeling on the floor with my tits hanging out to fix the bed wasn't necessarily a bad thing ;)

Siren 03-31-2013 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by groen (Post 931981)
strange nobody has sugested this yet :D
do you realy want to try out denial?
if so i would sugest that from now on you edge for every question you get in this thread and only get to cum if 3(i choose this number so its not to hard if you thank you can handle more you are free to increase it) people in a row say yes if you get a no its back to zero

Greetings Groen

Do you really want to try out denial?
I do want to try it, yes- I've been curious about it for a while. I suppose it's the thought of being commanded to get myself all worked up without being allowed release ;)

That is tempting, though it seems like most of the questions have been asked, so I should be fine :p

Thanks for the challenge :p

JohnBoy3203 03-31-2013 09:50 AM

How many PM's for FLICK do you get each day?

I think everybody here should PM you now and FLICK

Where outside your bedroom would you most like to get off? Would the risk thrill you?

If you were a furry, what would you be?

EVERYONE PM FLICK

Siren 03-31-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnBoy3203 (Post 932343)

I think everybody here should PM you now and FLICK

Where outside your bedroom would you most like to get off? Would the risk thrill you?

EVERYONE PM FLICK

:eek: You cruel bastard, that's 3 more edges!

I sometimes get one. Used to get loads, not so much anymore :)

Idk really, maybe school? Back garden? Hm, perhaps not. I got naked in my garden before & it wasn't as fun as I thought. (I see what you're doing here. Stop it ;))

...What?

Guv'nor 03-31-2013 12:27 PM

would you like to be handcuffed and fingered in a secluded corner on a beach whilst gagged with your panties? ;)

Siren 03-31-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guv'nor (Post 932470)
would you like to be handcuffed and fingered in a secluded corner on a beach whilst gagged with your panties? ;)

Oh fuck yes ;) Though not secluded ;)
(You're cruel too, btw ;))