getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Man vs. Machine: A Spanking Add Thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432436)

Dungeonmaster 03-02-2024 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthyKitten (Post 5431511)
Hmmmm not sure I want to spoil the suprise for Delany! But I suppose I can give away one of the things I am thinking of!

Spoiler:
some cute panties as a gag and a sign for her nipples to hold saying Im better than her. It us one of her FAVORITE pm dares after all!

That's a very good start. But I am sure this can become much more humiliating. I guess she is already very used to others being better than her.

StealthyKitten 03-02-2024 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster (Post 5431522)
That's a very good start. But I am sure this can become much more humiliating. I guess she is already very used to others being better than her.

Oh she is but the reminder wont hurt!

I do have over two weeks to decide and brainstorm after all!

Dungeonmaster 03-02-2024 08:06 AM

Oh a reminder never hurts.
I bet she also wants to admit this publicly and give a reasoning for it :D

Manarus 03-02-2024 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthyKitten (Post 5431511)

Also Manarus I don't think that punishments for people other than Delany or (in the case of everyone going insane and picking the wrong team) I are going to be a thing. Most people won't join a thread if they would also be punished so it would push the engagment down really low!
(Your punishment idea has been noted for possible use on Delany!)

Hm true, for this the adding thread is in the wrong section I guess (request tord, Not dares).
However, If a Team member wants to avoid the punishments, He can Just Switch to the winning Team in the Last second with all His Points :P
Wouldnt that be an Option to motivate some people whilst not demotiviting the Others?

Dungeonmaster 03-02-2024 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manarus (Post 5431546)
Hm true, for this the adding thread is in the wrong section I guess (request tord, Not dares).
However, If a Team member wants to avoid the punishments, He can Just Switch to the winning Team in the Last second with all His Points :P
Wouldnt that be an Option to motivate some people whilst not demotiviting the Others?

While this would work, it would defeat the purpose of the thread of advocating for the team you believe is the right one.

It's something for a different thread. Here you need more participation.

Manarus 03-02-2024 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster (Post 5431555)
While this would work, it would defeat the purpose of the thread of advocating for the team you believe is the right one.

It's something for a different thread. Here you need more participation.

Well, clearly the right Team ist the winning Team, isnt it? :D
(Or the loosing Team, If you are into punishments)

I didnt See Delaney for quite a time. Id also hoped to get some discussion going which Team ist the right one, and I gave quite some reasoning why I choose Team man. But the only one interested in arguing about this really is Delaney. seems a Bit unfair. Maybe I should Switch Teams and argue against man. Would be more fun with the current Team distribution^^

And regarding the proposed punishments: its Not a Bad start, but still quite boring If thats all or the Main Part... Another reason to think about switching Team :p

By the way dungeonmaster: i Just read your Limits. I Hope my Profil Pic isnt against your Limits and doessnt offend you :p

Kaiyo 03-02-2024 10:24 AM

are you allowed to switch teams? i read it as once you joined one you are locked in :think:

Manarus 03-02-2024 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiyo (Post 5431674)
are you allowed to switch teams? i read it as once you joined one you are locked in :think:

Well, the Rules, First Post, state:

Quote:

Posters are free to switch teams at any time, taking their post total with them to their new team. (Note: a fine of 10 posts will be deducted from your post total every time you switch.)

Kaiyo 03-02-2024 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manarus (Post 5431720)
Well, the Rules, First Post, state:

oh lol! somehow i completely missed this line! sorry then!

StealthyKitten 03-02-2024 03:10 PM

Yeah! You can change teams but why would you want to when you'll join the correct team- team man- the first time!!!

Manarus 03-02-2024 03:22 PM

Hm well. Your punishment idea didn't convince me. Maybe you can come up with something better to keep me in your team? :p

Edit: Lets see what kind of idea Delaney has...

Dungeonmaster 03-02-2024 04:02 PM

She said it's only part of an idea. I am sure there is much more. Let me tell you, kitty can be very devious when designing dares. Even for herself :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manarus (Post 5431572)
By the way dungeonmaster: i Just read your Limits. I Hope my Profil Pic isnt against your Limits and doessnt offend you :p

:D
Well, I can't say it's nice for me haha.
To be honest I just don't find feet nice to look at. I think they are ugly. I'm the guy always wearing socks :p

Manarus 03-02-2024 05:07 PM

Hmmm, that doesn't convince me yet. What more is there in planning, kitty?

Haha, fair enough :D Its always in the eye of the beholder what looks nice and what doesn't.

Hwrd 03-02-2024 05:09 PM

I’m team machine 😌

Naughtyslave1307 03-02-2024 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hwrd (Post 5432115)
I’m team machine ��

Grrrrrr we will win grrrrrrr man shall win