getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Confession, Retribution (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72490)

mattreferee1 01-23-2012 12:09 PM

Confession

Ok for 1 week you must sign all personal emails, and posts online as lily

My Confession is that sometimes when driving home in the evening. I like to drive home with my trousers and underwear down.

Toned 01-23-2012 01:06 PM

twice this week u must walk from your car to your house with no trousers on. (no underwear either if your realy dareing)

when ever im in the sauna i am naked but get dresed again as soon as someone else walks in.

footmuncher 01-23-2012 01:08 PM

you must pretend to be asleep when you are naked and must not get dressed until somebody wakes you up or tells you to.

i took some used underwear from a friend, i then used them for a day and came in them. I then returned them without him knowing and pretended to know nothing

codymich 01-23-2012 02:03 PM

you must go without underwear until someone notices and comments on it.
how they find out is up to you

my confession is that I have cheated on a partner with other people, even though we kinda had an open relationship, I still should have told him

IndianaGuy 01-23-2012 07:15 PM

Tell him and offer to do whatever he wants you to do for a night... Become his slave to make up for it...

There is this girl in my grade and I think she is hot but I don't love her so to say... I hook up with her sometimes and she is asking me to hang out this weekend...

livetoserve 01-29-2012 04:55 PM

not quite sure what the confession is there ^ so edge every time you think of her

my confession: I posted in the "don't cum till next post" and someone PM'd me so I had to ruin... so I failed the no cumming challenge

xmorbiddkx 01-30-2012 11:06 AM

Retribution: Begin the No Cumming task again except with this thread, no cumming until next response, and any response from you does not count.

Confession: I posted in Slave for a Week, was made a slave and requested for information and took 2 weeks to respond back.

Sexdemon 01-30-2012 06:12 PM

you must post in that thread again but link your new master to this, you are now his slave for 3 weeks and you have to use one of your limits in one of your orders, but you can choose what one.

Confession: every time i try to tie myself up for a long time i back out at the last min.

IndianaGuy 01-30-2012 06:15 PM

Tie yourself up really well this time and then give someone the key or throw the key so you have to go get it to get out...

I have a master and love the things that we do together.. But I could never tell people about him.

Sexdemon 01-31-2012 03:27 AM

Put together a email as if you were going to tell people including email addresses and save the email. now your master can use this to blackmail you into doing something you have had reservations about, if you do it the emails wont be sent if you dont, they will.
it is upto your master to delete the email when he is done blackmailing you/

Confession: I haven't worshipped my latex feet in long time.

xmorbiddkx 01-31-2012 01:08 PM

Cum on your latex feet, rub it in and then lick it clean.

Confession: I often rub myself through my pants while at my desk at work and hoping no one notices.

IndianaGuy 01-31-2012 07:46 PM

Have you full penis out at work for at least 5 minutes.

I received nudes from a girl I like under the promise that I would delete them straight away. I saved them and use them to masturbate.

Sexdemon 02-01-2012 03:36 AM

For every picture that you have is a hour you have to be someone's cam slave for.

Confession: I never seem to be able to masturbate after cumming for another dry cum.

ABCman18 02-01-2012 04:35 AM

No masterbation at all for one whole week

Confesstion,I didn't do a dare I was supposed to and lied that I did it

Lucy89 02-01-2012 03:30 PM

You must try doing the dare then ask the person that gave it to you for a punishment.

Confession: When I was at university I once stripped off in the bathroom between lectures and went to the next one wearing only my long coat and shoes with the rest of my clothing in my bag. I often kept it on during lectures when it was cold so nobody suspected :p