getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Confession, Retribution (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72490)

intights 01-21-2012 11:43 AM

you will write a love letter to her once a day, every day. you do not show her these, but you will keep writing them until you have the courage to speak to her.

i was told to do a dare to dress a certain way [in a ghetto/thug style] but i never did it. i was given that dare to be taught a lesson in humility because i make fun of that style.

goodlilsub 01-22-2012 06:32 AM

punishment: you will dress in bra, panties, fishnet thigh highs, short skirt and tank top and heels.
then you will but water balloons in the bra and put on lipstick.then you will walk where the thugs are or walk 30 minutes from your home and then back dressed like that

confession:

i was at a female friends place and i was snooping in the bathroom. i saw a vibrating item called a bullet. it is about 2 inches long and 1 inch thick it said was meant for clit or ass. so i decided to take it, i turned it on and it feels good on the tip of my cock. so i have kept it

Daruth 01-22-2012 11:30 AM

You like it on your cock? It's meant for your arse get it in there boy!

My confession is that my girlfriend has seen me naked on webcam to her!

footmuncher 01-22-2012 02:01 PM

you must go on chat roulette and have just your cock and balls showing for 5 different people.

I regularly take worn socks and underwear of a close friend who i regularly think about and who is also a boy

Ice20 01-22-2012 02:05 PM

tell them!!!

My confession is I pansted my female friend in a mall, loads of people were around and she was super embarrased, i found it funny though!

misssexy2295 01-22-2012 02:43 PM

go to the mall go to a bunch of random guys ask if they would like to see your ass if they say yes let them pull down your pants cant pull them up till they spank your ass. must ask 25 men

confesion i like vagina torture

db742339 01-22-2012 02:47 PM

for the next 3 weeks you get none

confession:i gave my best friend who is a girl a massive wedgie when her thong was sticking out

Daruth 01-22-2012 05:12 PM

Wedgie yourself

I confess to wanting o be a submissive slave and have not told my gf

db742339 01-22-2012 07:36 PM

tell her

another thing i did to my friend is i removed her bikini bottoms once in a public pool in the neighbor hood and once at the ymca

innocentbutcurious 01-22-2012 07:55 PM

Remove your swimwear next time you are at a public pool.

I have masturbated in my sisters clothing.

footmuncher 01-23-2012 02:42 AM

You must ask her if you can wear her underwear for a day.

I have drank some piss out of the toilet when at a same sex friends house

Crazyla 01-23-2012 11:36 AM

Write over your chest, legs and belly: "I love drinking piss" and just above your penis: "piss slut"

Now go and wait till you are desperate to pee, do so into your toilet and lap it up untill all the piss is gone, and then pm me how it tasted. :)

Confession: the thought of smoking as a dare kinda turns me on, even though i know its bad and yada yada.. ^^

EmmaLang 01-23-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazyla (Post 612789)
Write over your chest, legs and belly: "I love drinking piss" and just above your penis: "piss slut"

Now go and wait till you are desperate to pee, do so into your toilet and lap it up untill all the piss is gone, and then pm me how it tasted. :)

Confession: the thought of smoking as a dare kinda turns me on, even though i know its bad and yada yada.. ^^

Go out the front of your property naked and smoke a cigaret.

Confession I dream of having sex with my brother.

Crazyla 01-23-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaLang (Post 612798)
Go out the front of your property naked and smoke a cigaret.

Confession I dream of having sex with my brother.

Well, public is a limit, and that's definitely public, sorry. Could you give me something else?

DanielsDares 01-23-2012 12:01 PM

ok smoke a cigarette and while you're smoking, flick the ashes onto your chest

i like to be called lily