getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Exposure raffle (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=283830)

aus guy 02-25-2019 04:01 AM

New round!

New round of the Exposure Raffle has started for March 2019!

A list of the entries will be kept up to date at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Players enter by submitting one or more nude pictures, and all entrants go into a raffle. In a months time, a random dice roller will be used to select one person for exposure. Everyone else is safe, just a single person will be privately exposed to the other raffle entrants, with their nude picture(s) emailed to the other participants of the raffle. Every participant in the raffle will be BCC'ed, so no one will know your email address.

To make it more fun, entrants can choose their level of risk. The more risky photos you submit, the less chance you have of being exposed. However, if your number is picked, all your pics will be sent to the other raffle entrants.

Female entrants can choose to be completely anonymous. Let me know at the time of entry, and your getdare username will not be associated with your entry in the raffle.

At least one naked picture is required for you to enter, showing at least from knee's to shoulders. Face is optional.

If you complete all the tasks, you only get 1 ticket. If you only complete the minimum photo, you will receive 28 tickets.

If you include your full face in at least half of the pictures, your total ticket allocation will be halved.

For each of the following items you complete, you will reduce the number of tickets you have:
2 tickets: At least knee's to shoulder from behind.
4 tickets: Sitting down with your legs spread wide, showing from at least knee's to shoulder.
4 tickets: Dildo in your ass.
4 tickets: Naked outside.
2 tickets: Naked holding up a sign with your getdare username.
4 tickets: Have your pictures & info exposed on Kinktalk for 2 weeks, instead of emailed to all participants
2 tickets: Include your first name.
4 tickets: Include your home town.

I will select the random number using rolz.org or similar, and will advertise the link here prior to the roll occurring, so anyone can watch it in real time to ensure there is no cheating.

We are also going to including a bonus round. As well as the normal draw that is based on the number of pics/info provided, those who enter the bonus round will be given 1 ticket. That means equal chance of exposure. You don't get any ticket reduction for entering the bonus round, but your entry will be noted in column W of the spreadsheet

To enter, simply PM me a picture linked from https://postimages.org/ or similar, and be sure to include your email address in the PM.

Good luck!

CurvedDickSub 02-25-2019 04:10 AM

i've send you a pm, so i am in for March!
@aus_guy forgot to mention it in the pm, but i am also in for bonus round..

Cstelle 02-25-2019 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aus guy (Post 3583042)
New round of the Exposure Raffle has started for March 2019!

Argh.

Thank you. My fun starts right now - when I begin debating with myself whether to participate or not. And then I decide not to - but start thinking about taking a new set of photos just because its fun - and then... and then I suddenly sit there, realising I've just sent off a set of photos that could amount to.... aaarrrrgh!

Thank you. March will be fun!

:D:eek::rolleyes: (Couldn't decide which smiley is right...)

serenader 02-25-2019 12:49 PM

I'll join for this one - I'll msg you the pics once I've taken them (Probably some time tomorrow)

alexlandy 02-25-2019 01:47 PM

Exposure Raffle

I'm in too ! Can't wait for the results ! " "

Sheldore 02-25-2019 01:56 PM

In this round

Im in this round. Also in bonus round. Hopefully get good results. Nervous as always, but its the nervous excitement that make the game so worth playing. Thanks again for taking the time to run the raffle aus guy!

otterskin 02-26-2019 01:01 AM

I'm in again for this round!

aussieslaveboi 02-26-2019 01:29 AM

Hey I'm in for the march raffle! I sent you a PM :)

Mysterious Slut X 02-27-2019 09:59 PM

I'm in for this round. Good luck everyone

Gitano 02-28-2019 02:14 AM

I just entered for March also.. And March even has to start. a full month of anticipation :D

aus guy 02-28-2019 05:57 AM

Looks like we are off to a great start, with 8 entries received before March has even started!

Ghostzombie 02-28-2019 06:02 AM

I am in as well for this

thewondergut 03-02-2019 11:29 PM

Count me in as well

Samuelswitches 03-06-2019 05:26 AM

That's me. I'm in too! Here's hoping

Mikieswe 03-06-2019 07:01 AM

I like to gamble for exposure of this.
Kik me and we can set up something realy humiliating.
Kik Mikieswe