getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] Cousin T or D Game (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=76217)

driver1300 07-10-2011 04:11 PM

Top story. Loving this !

Neiler 07-15-2011 09:30 PM

Great Story! Can't wait to see the end. :)

italia13calcio 07-16-2011 07:03 PM

Chapter Twenty Seven

Thank you to all my readers, for all your comments and praise. I hope you enjoy this short (shorter than usual) chapter.
Chapter Twenty Seven
With Anna eliminated and only four people remaining, the dealing went faster. I got a pretty good first hand; a pair of jacks. No one else looked very happy their cards, so my hopes were high. I threw away the three other cards but didn't get anything else. Now I was worried; a pair of jacks was not that strong.

I didn't have to worry though, as Lola, who had to flip her cards over first, only had a pair of nines. I exhaled a breath and flipped over my cards, much to Lola's disappointment. It now was Jade's turn, and she saved Lola from losing with a pair of threes.

Jade looked at Ella, a slight glimmer of hope in her eyes, but that disappeared as soon as Ella laid down a pair of aces.

No one had had a good hand, and Ella ended up winning it all with just a pair of aces. And poor Jade was the overall loser. She looked at Ella, fearful, apprehensive. Ella didn't look at her however, instead she turned to me.

"James, would you be willing to be involved in this dare?"

I thought about it. Last time all Ella had had to do was sit back and get her vagina licked. Not that hard.

"Of course." I agreed readily.

"Alright then," said Ella, now turning towards Jade, "Jade, I dare you to lick James' penis. Only for thirty seconds though, I don't know if he'll be able to contain himself from erupting any longer."

A few rounds ago this would have gotten a laugh, but now it was just greeted by stony silence.

Jade got up slowly and nervously, revealing once again her small breasts and her cute vagina. She walked over to where I was sitting cross-legged on the ground and kneeled down like Anna had. I spread my legs open slightly and leaned back, my hard on falling back to rest against my chest.

I could hardly contain myself, as I was eagerly anticipating the next half-minute. Jade slowly lowered her head, and grasped my dick with one of her hands. The coolness of her skin felt refreshing on my red dick. She then started licking, and I entered into thirty seconds of heaven.

She started down low, around the base of my dick, near the ball sack. Her tongue just licked, she didn't try to fit her mouth around my dick, as she had not been dared to. I shivered and leaned back even farther, slightly closing my eyes.

She then moved father up my dick, around the mid section, now licking in circles, getting slowly, slowly closer to the head.

She paused a little but then tentatively touched the tip with her tongue.

A jolt of electricity shot through me and I let out a ragged breath. Jade licked the head again, this time going around in a circle. It was pure bliss.

She stopped, but no one had called time. I looked at her and saw her steel herself for something. Then, with no warning, she fit her mouth down over my dick.

I let out another ragged breath, and she slowly pushed my dick in farther to her mouth, before slowly, teasingly moving her lips back up the shaft until her lips were resting just around the head.

I was so close to ejaculation; I wondered if I should warn her, but I didn't have the willpower to speak, right now I was crippled by pleasure.

Then -

"Time!" yelled Ella.

Jade withdrew her lips, winked at me, and then got up and moved back to her seat.

I just sat there, my dick in an even worse condition than before. I was breathing rapidly, and feeling as though if anything touching my dick I would have an orgasm, and so I just lay like that for a few seconds to regain my composure, ignoring the obvious stares I was getting from the girls.

Finally, after I had calmed down a bit, I sat back up and stared at the girls.

"Deal." I said to Lola, in no state to say anything else. Lola complied and the cards were dealt to the final three players.

potter1harry 07-16-2011 07:13 PM

i loved this part please post more

Memories for Life 07-17-2011 02:02 AM

Again, Sir, you are a Master of storytelling. Well conceived and well written! The timing is spot-on and this suspense of ecstasy intense -- we all eagerly await your next chapter!

zac 07-17-2011 11:58 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT XD xx

TR DARE 07-20-2011 02:16 PM

I'd love a new chapter, this story is amazing so far.

italia13calcio 07-25-2011 09:53 AM

I know I havent updated in a while but now I am! I will finish this story!
Chapter Twenty Eight
I studied the faces of my cousins, looking for a hint of what they had. I myself had a good hand, two kings in the first five cards. But it might not be enough in this round.

Ella considered her options for a moment before deciding to take three new cards. Lola did the same, as did I. My heart leapt as I saw the third king among my recently acquired cards, confident of not losing, and maybe winning the whole thing.

Neither Lola nor Ella looked overjoyed with their new cards, and their expressions only darkened when I laid down my hand.

Ella, next in line, stared at Lola and showed her cards. Two nines. Not very strong.

Without a word, only allowing herself a small smile, Lola dropped down her pair of aces. Game over for Ella.

She grimaced, and then turned to me to receive her dare. "What will it be?" she asked.

I thought for a moment. I wanted to give her a dare involving someone else, since that was why the Level Two dares were so special.

I thought about daring her to give me a blowjob, just because it would feel so good, but I decided that that would be weird as she was cousin.

Also, I couldn’t ask her to go down on Lola since that would be even weirder since they were sisters.

Finally I decided on a dare, which while not as weird as the others I had mentioned before, was still challenging.

"Ok Ella," I began, "Actually hold on. Lola, would you be willing to be involved in this dare?"

She nodded. Although there was still the temptation of getting a piece of clothing back, she wasn’t participating in the dare for that reason. Now it was something else, an unspoken rule that if you were asked to be in a dare, you would accept.

"Ok then. Well, first of all, Lola, roll over onto your stomach." She did so, and in the process revealed to all her perfectly bubbly butt. "Ok good. Now Ella, I dare you to lick her... umm... asshole... for thirty seconds."

Ella widened her eyes, surprised. This was way more disgusting than any of the other earlier dares.

"Ok weirdo." she said flippantly and crawled over to Lola, who was also staring at me.

She then lowered her head to Lola's hole and tentatively flicked her tongue out. I started counting.

For the first few seconds she just kept her tongue in one place. Then, slowly, she licked upwards. She then lifted her tongue up and brought it back down to the bottom of the hole, and then licked upwards again.

She did this with increasing speed, starting farther down every down.

Finally, when I counted "Twenty-eight..." Ella pushed her face close to Lola's ass and stuck her tongue out with just enough force to go inside Lola's clenched ass cheeks.

Immediately Lola squirmed, clenched her butt, and Ella withdrew her tongue, making a disgusted face.

I called time so Ella got up, and walked back to her seat, wiping her arm on her arm, trying to get rid of the taste of what I could only presume was Lola's shit.

Lola turned around and sat back up, her eyes still slightly widened from the experience of having something inside her butt.

"How did it feel?" ask Anna.

After a little bit Lola responded, "Weird. I mean, it didn’t feel bad or painful, just... a little uncomfortable."

After she said that, the room lapsed into an uncomfortable silence, which was finally broken by Jade. "Alright, lets get going. Deal the cards James."

I gathered the cards and began to deal the final - and decisive - hands, with just Lola remaining and me.

Memories for Life 07-25-2011 10:09 AM

Something happen to you over the past week, italia13calcio? This chapter seemed a bit rushed and just didn't have any sense of panache' like your other chapters have had. It could be the calm before the storm -- the final "confrontation" between James and Lola! The loser may regret any actions they may have caused the other during the course of the game.

I guess we'll wait until next week, if history holds to pattern!

Blue Balloon 07-26-2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Memories for Life (Post 502415)
Something happen to you over the past week, italia13calcio? This chapter seemed a bit rushed and just didn't have any sense of panache' like your other chapters have had. It could be the calm before the storm -- the final "confrontation" between James and Lola! The loser may regret any actions they may have caused the other during the course of the game.

I guess we'll wait until next week, if history holds to pattern!

i loved it so just be quite. if u want 'panache' go write ur own story

Rachie Edit
Stop bickering, and please be nice children

zac 07-26-2011 11:23 AM

lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :) xx

italia13calcio 07-28-2011 07:28 PM

Chapter Twenty Eight

Might be the last chapter for a while.....
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Chapter Twenty Nine/COLOR]

Again I had a fairly good hand, with a pair of jacks in my first five cards. Lola also looked happy with her hand, which was not a good sign.

I got three new cards, and grinned when I saw the two aces. I now had two pair, of jacks and aces. A very good hand. But would it be enough?

Lola asked for only one card. Hmm, she probably had two pair also. I was guessing my two pair would be higher though, as aces and jacks would be hard to beat. I gave her the one card she asked for, trying to read her expression. I couldn't tell anything.

We stared at each other for a few seconds until I said, "You go first, and I dealt."

She kept staring at me, but slowly lowered her hand. A king. A jack. A nine.

My first thought after seeing those three cards was that I had won. Even if she a two pair with her two highest cards, kings and jacks, I would still be able to beat that with my aces and jacks.

But then.... a queen. I then realized why she had only asked for one card. She had been going for a straight! On the last hand, my crazy cousin had risked everything for the slight possibility of getting a straight!

I, along with everyone else waited in tense silence as she flipped over her last card.

A... two! I had won! She had failed to get the ten, which she needed! I let out a whoop and showed my two pair.

The game was mine!

Or so I thought... until I realized that Lola wasn’t crying or looking mad but rather... giggling? Yeah, she was giggling. I looked back at her cards. King, queen, jack, nine, and two. She hadn’t won... so why was she giggling?

"James...." she now, her giggles turning into full out laughter. "I wasn’t going for a straight... I was going for a flush. And I got it!"

My mouth dropped. I looked again at her hand. All spades. My crazy cousin had gone for a flush on the final decisive hand... and she had gotten it! How had I not noticed that before? I must be an idiot!

Now all the girls were laughing, and I was feeling very self-conscious about my stupidity.

I allowed them to have a good laugh, but then interjected. "Alright, you won, now what’s my dare?"

Lola thought about this for a minute, before finally smiling the most evil smile to date.

"I've got a good one,” she teased.

"What is it?" I asked, in no mood to be playing games.

"Well, I suppose you’re lucky; it doesn’t involve anyone else."

Ok, I could deal with that. Not that I would have minded going down on some one like Jade... but it was safer if the dare didn’t involve anyone else. Or so I thought.

"I dare you to go to my house as you are, and check on my mom, just to make sure she's still watching Judge Judy."

I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. "When you say 'as you are'... does that mean..."

"Yes." she said with a smirk, "Naked."

I groaned, but I really had no choice. The other girls had already done tough Level Two dares so I couldn’t wimp out.

"And," she added, "Get something from my mom's room. Just to make sure you go in the house and not just to the outside."

"What if she's inside her room?"

"She shouldn't be, but if she is, then just grab something from my room."

"Ok then." I got up and headed towards the door.

"Wait!" interrupted Lola. "If your not back in... Lets say ten minutes, then you have failed your dare."

"Sure." I said. It took a minute to go from house to house, so I wouldn’t be pressed for time. "What happens if I fail my dare?"

Lola thought about this. "If you fail your dare... then you have to be my slave for two days.”

Hmm.. Knowing Lola she probably wouldn’t just make me cook her breakfast and run errands for her, but she would also probably have me do more challenging things, like stripping or things involving nudity. "Fine, but you cant make me do anything that would get me in trouble with your mom."

"Agreed." she said hastily. "Now go! Clock starts now!"

I raced out of the room and down the stairs, before opening the door and stepping outside. In the time that we had been inside, the temperature had dropped quite a bit, which wasn’t such a bad thing though, as it served to cool off my hard on.

I took off down the porch steps and hurtled through the woods on my way to their house. The path was mowed often and was generally kept clean of sticks and pine cones, so my feet did not get cut up on my way there.

I reached the edge of their lawn and peered around a tree cautiously, to make sure Aunt Sarah wasn’t standing on the porch where she could see me. I saw the TV still on and took that as a sign to proceed.

Edit
Thanks potter1harry

potter1harry 07-28-2011 07:32 PM

this was chapter 29 and he had queens not jacks

truth 07-30-2011 08:06 AM

i love it, best story out now and unlike all the others it does not sound like its written by a 12 year old

Dark passion 08-07-2011 04:32 AM

is this going to continue?

italia13calcio 08-07-2011 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark passion (Post 512368)
is this going to continue?

Of course! I just am unable to post the next chapter at the time being.

italia13calcio 08-24-2011 03:06 PM

Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty
As I was heading around the house, I noticed one of the sliding doors on the side was open, and I slipped through there, not having to open a door myself and risk causing too much noise.

I silently crept up the staircase, not attracting Aunt Sarah's attention, as the staircase was an entire room away from the TV room.

I saw three rooms at the top of the staircase, and remembered that Aunt Sarah’s was the one to the right. Luckily the door was slightly ajar, so I only had to tap it open a little and then slip through.

What should I take? I couldn’t take anything too big, as she might notice it gone. I decided to take a piece of clothing, as Aunt Sarah probably wouldn’t notice that it was missing.

I headed over to the dresser near the bed when suddenly there was.... silence. The TV turned off. I heard a footstep on the stair and realized that Aunt Sarah had stopped watching TV and was coming upstairs... and I was in her room... naked!

I scrambled to the only place I could think of to hide in, the closet, and then gently shut the door. Hopefully she wouldn’t need to get anything from her closet. I could still see out of the closet, as the door was made of the horizontal bars that slanted downwards, and since of these beams was crooked, I had a good view of the whole room.

I saw the door get pushed all the way open and Aunt Sarah walk in. She had changed from before and was now wearing a blouse with sweat pants on.

She looked around the room but didn’t seem to notice anything out of place. She then shut the door and walked over to her bed, where she sat down.

She sat there for a moment, and I was beginning to wonder what the hell she was doing, but then she reached up and pulled off her blouse.

She was wearing a light blue bra, which could barely contain her breasts, which have to be a size 'D' as they were even bigger than Lola's! They jutted outward, and although they were slightly saggy with age, they still looked somewhat firm and bouncy.

My erection, which had subsided substantially due the cold outside, bounced back to life.

Now you may be wondering why I was checking out my aunt, who, besides being related to me, was also substantially older than me. Well, to tell the truth, I don’t know. I just couldn’t stop myself. I guess my aunt was actually a MILF, I had just never thought about her in that way. And, like with my cousins, I didn’t spend a lot of time with her so I didn’t get close to her, which allowed me to just think of her as another woman.

As if to torment me even more, Aunt Sarah then proceeded to remove her sweatpants!

She was wearing light blue panties, and, as she wiggled out of her sweatpants, her ass, admittedly a little flabby but still very large and quite sexy, shook back and forth between my eyes.

My erection was now reaching full mast. My sexy aunt sat in front of me in just her underwear, although she didn’t stay like that for long.

She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Her luscious breasts spilled out, and fell downwards, no longer as perky as they might have been in her earlier days.

Her nipples jutted upwards... she was very turned on. I then realized how bad this would look if she caught me.

Me, spying on her from closet while she was getting naked, and I too was naked... and with a raging erection. But I couldn’t move anywhere, and if I tried to bury farther back in the closet to hide myself, she might hear me.

All I could do was stay were I was and hope she didn’t have to get into her closet for anything. Not that I minded seeing her strip... or at least my penis didn’t... and it only got more exciting when she pulled her panties down.

Now she was completely nude. I could see her pussy as she spun around to toss her panties to the side, and I noticed with a shock that like Lola's it was completely shaved.

I only got a glimpse of it however as she quickly laid down on her back on her bed, so that I could only see her from the side, giving me a very nice new view of her breasts which still contained their erect nipples.

As I stared on mesmerized, my hand slowly running up and down my cock, she brought her knees up and stuck a hand down between her legs. Although I couldn’t see it happening, I knew what she was doing. My own aunt was masturbating in front of me!

daremaster 1 08-24-2011 03:19 PM

Pretty good chapter, also do you know how long this story is?

Saphir 08-24-2011 04:06 PM

Even though I personally don't think that with the aunt is that hot, your writing is surely :D damn I really wanna know how it goes on! :P
And two chapters at once (here and in your other story, awesome!) :)

KansasRush 08-24-2011 04:47 PM

Good job, sir.

Please continue ;)

EB32 08-25-2011 10:38 PM

Good addition bro. This one very closely rivals the sister's sleepover stories as my favorite on the site.

zac 08-27-2011 12:52 PM

:O glad u have returned to this :D x

natethegreat 08-27-2011 08:16 PM

Wow

I have been following this story since you started. It is awesome. You are very creative, and a great writer. Thank you!

I love where this is going....

Dark passion 08-28-2011 05:03 AM

Love the introduction of the aunt
Like the way it's heading

italia13calcio 09-03-2011 11:54 AM

Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Thirty One
She started masturbating slowly, the first one or two thrusts going deep in, as she pushed her hips upward to meet her hand. Then she got into a rhythm, quicker and not as deep, keeping her hips bobbing up and down.

Her breasts were jiggling about, flopping around just enough so that it was sexy. Her face was a portrait of pure bliss, her head rolled back, her eyes almost all the way closed, her mouth open.

Then the moans began, low and long at first, but then, just as she had increased her hand movement, they began to increase both in frequency and in pitch. At one point, when it was getting pretty loud and she might have been worried about causing too much noise, she stopped herself and slowed down enough to regain her composure, but then started right back up again, with softer moans this time though.

During this slight pause I was brought back to reality. It had already been quite some time since I left the house, probably even up to five or six minutes. Considering that I only had ten total minutes, that meant I only had about four minutes left.

Not a lot of time, especially considering that the private show in front of me didn’t seem to be close to stopping. I needed to do something... but I couldn’t, or I would risk getting caught.

So I stayed put, crouching in the closet for at least another minute as my hard on throbbed painfully as I watch my aunt escalate to what I thought would the point of no return - and then the phone rang.

It was a late distraction, as I only had about three minutes left, but it was better than nothing.

Aunt Sarah swung her feet off the side of the bed facing me, and picked up the phone that was on the nightstand. Now her open pussy was facing me, and I could the glimmer of juices running down her legs, one hand still playing with herself.

"Hello?" she answered the phone. "Oh heyyy sweetie. I was just thinking about you..."

With that she leaned a little back and rubbed herself a little more. I was assuming it was my uncle calling... or at least I hoped it was.

“Yeah, I haven’t forgotten. I’ll be there tomorrow around noon to pick you guys up.”

Sounds like Sam and Uncle Travis were coming down here tomorrow.

“How was the camp? Did Sam have fun?”

I waited patiently, but was getting a little anxious that she would talk forever.

“Well that’s good. The girls missed you.”

I’m sure they did.

“Yeah, Anna and Jade came down, they’ll still be here by the time you get here. Speaking of which, if I pick you up at noon what time do you think we’ll get back here? Do you want to eat lunch up there?”

Hurry up!

“Ok yeah, I might come up before to watch the closing ceremony too. And then we’ll go out to lunch after, probably get back here around like four or something. I’ll just have the girls order pizza. Speaking of them, I should probably go get them.”

Finally!

"They're over at James' house, but they should be done with whatever they're doing by now. Probably playing PS3 or something."

So go get them!

"Ok, love you! See you soon! Yeah I'll head up there early tomorrow morning, to beat the traffic. Ok, see you honey! Bye! Say hi to Sam for me!"

With that, Aunt Sarah hung up the phone. She stood up and yawn, spreading her arms apart so I could get a perfect view of her large breasts and shaved pussy.

My dick called for my attention again. She then slid back on her panties, buckled up her bra, pulled on her sweatpants and the put her top on.

She reached for the phone, and then paused. Would she call to my house or would she just walk over there. I had to hope she would just go over there... otherwise there was no telling how long I could be stuck in here.

Thankfully she headed out the door, and down the stairs. When I heard her open the door, I quickly bolted out of the closet.

I raced to the phone on the nightstand and quickly called my home phone. Just pick up... They didn’t.

So I got my answering machine and hurriedly yelled, "Lola! Pick up!"

She did. "Your ten minutes are almost up!”

"Your moms on the way over there!" I screamed, ignoring her.

"What?"

"Yeah, she’s coming to pick you up. Get your clothes on and head out to meet her so she doesn’t notice that I'm not in my house! If you need dry clothes, get some of mine!"

Lola quickly relayed my message to the others. "What took you so long to call?"

"I was stuck in your moms closet. She almost caught me in her room." I decided not to tell her what her mom had done in the room.

Lola laughed. "Alright, well you probably are going to lose the dare. The others won’t be happy!”

“What do they care?”

“Oh, we had a little side bet. If you had made it back in time, they wouldn’t have had to be given the final dare. But since you didn’t, they’ll be my slaves too!”

"Ok, whatever. Just go!" I said, hardly believing the stupidity of the other girls.

"How will you get back home?"

I pondered this. "I'll go the long way, on the road. That way your mom won’t see me. Just make sure you come back along the path through the forest."

"Ok," Lola answered, "Well I have to go get dressed. See you tomorrow."

"Bye." I said, and hung up the phone.

I then bolted down the stairs, my dick flopping about. If the girls had been here they would have laughed.

I proceeded out the front door, which lead onto the driveway and then out onto the road. We mostly used the path through the woods to get from one house to another, but it was just as easy to go down their driveway, head about a minute over to the left until I reached my driveway, and then head down that one.

Except it really wasn’t much easier, because it was a public, although seldom used, road. And I was completely naked.

Daring nemder 09-03-2011 04:46 PM

Wow great story!

zac 09-04-2011 12:12 PM

LOVE IT XD xxxxxxxxxxx

cfnm_lars 09-05-2011 07:58 AM

I cant wait... It is so good and I am pretending... ;)

Memories for Life 09-08-2011 02:43 AM

Another fine chapter! I was hoping James would be trapped in his Aunt's house for Lola and the girls to keep hidden in their room that night but I'm sure you will come up with satisfying tasks for all of Lola's slaves to perform. I foresee several new chapters will be in our reading future!

daringclaire 09-26-2011 07:18 AM

have you really stopped writing this story? it was probably my favourite and i really loved reading it :(

cfnm_lars 09-26-2011 07:39 AM

Are the a new chapter for this story soon ???
I really miss a continuation, I like to read more, please...

johndoe2009 09-26-2011 02:29 PM

We need more. Please

italia13calcio 10-04-2011 04:23 AM

Chapter Thirty Two

Sorry Everyone... I've busy and I honestly thought people had forgotten about this story. But then I got a private message, and I realiazed I had a duty to finish... at least part one!
Chapter Thirty Two

I started down the driveway, trying to avoid the pebbles scattered here and there. Like before, the cold air was serving to calm my erection. But only a little.

I made my way out of the drive way and onto the road. I turned left and started walking. This was the most dangerous part right here. Well, it was actually the only dangerous part.

I walked on the edge of the road, so that way if any cars did happen to come by I could hurl myself into the bushes on the edge of the road. And it was dark enough outside that I would be fairly well hidden in the bushes.

I was almost half way to my driveway when I heard the rumble of car coming towards. Great. We had like zero traffic up here by the lake, but of course the one time I'm outside naked a car HAS to come along.

I stepped off the road towards the bushes and immediately regretted it. Pain shot through my foot as a thorn stabbed into my sole. I hopped back, my eyes watering. Quickly I reached down and plucked it out.

I took another step, slowly this time, laying my foot down very cautiously, as to try to tell if there were any other thorns scattered about. There weren’t so I shifted all my weight to that foot and lifted up the other one.

By now I could see the cars high beams as it came around the curve about a hundred yards in front of me. But it didn’t matter, as with one more step I would be into the woods...

Or so I thought. As I moved my foot forward, I swung my leg right into a thorn bush, probably the one where the thorn on the ground had come from.

Startled by the multiple pierces of pain that coursed through my leg, I quickly swung it backwards, and by doing so also brought my whole body crashing backwards onto the road.

I got up, but the damage was done. The car had seen me, and since I had fallen down it was now slowing down so it wouldn’t hit me or run me over.

I had no idea what to do. Do I make a move towards the bushes, even though it could bring me more pain, or do I turn around and start running, or do I just keep on walking?

In the end I did as a deer does, and just stood there, my hands covering my still semi hard dick as the car passed.

Except it didn’t pass. Instead it kept on slowing down until it was completely stopped next to me. Then the window rolled down.

"James?" asked a voice.

"Alison?" I said disbelievingly.

Alison Northrupt. One of my best friends down here at the lake when I was younger. Mrs. Northrupt was very good friends with my mom, and as a result I gotten to know her daughter pretty well when I was young.

Over the years we had drifted apart though. I think there had been a quarrel between Mrs. Northrupt and my mom, but I'm not sure. Either way, I started disliking Alison around the time - how do I say this politely? - she had become promiscuous.

Basically Alison was a slut. As slutty as you could be in high school, which meant cleavage showing tops, short skirts, and giving blowjobs to random guys.

She had come onto me once, and I had fallen for it, hook, bait and sinker. We didn’t do much, just making out and some feeling up, but I grew attached to her. Then the next day I saw her at the mall making out with another guy.

I had confronted her later, and she basically told me I was nothing special to her, just a boy toy. I had stopped hanging out with her about then.

Anyways, Alison was very pretty. Curly brown hair, green eyes, and a nice rack to go with a bubbly ass. She didn’t have as big of breasts as Lola, or as nice of an ass as Anna, but she sure did flaunt them.

"James? Is that you?" Another voice came from the back of the car. The back window rolled down and I saw another pretty face looking out at me.

This was Penny, Alison's younger sister. While Alison was about my age, Penny was about two years younger. But like her older sister, Penny was 'getting around' already.

She had a nice figure, shorter and not as athletic as Alison, but still very pretty, her angelic face framed with blonde hair.

Behind Penny I could make out the face of a boy, probably her latest conquest, as I did not recognize him.

"Hey Penny," I replied weakly.

"What... are you doing?" asked Alison, running her eyes up and down my naked body.

"Umm... well... its a dare."

"You play truth or dare too?" Alison asked surprised, "With who?"

"My cousins."

"Oh... alright. Lola and Ella right?"

I nodded.

"That’s cool. Sometimes we play too."

I just looked at her, unsure of what I should say.
"Hey!" exclaimed Alison, "I just had a great idea! Why don’t you come over and then us four can play our own game of truth or dare... but maybe more dares, if you know what I mean."

"Umm... right now?" I replied.

"Yeah, come on, it will be fun!"

I shook my head. "I don’t think so. Maybe some other time."

Alison narrowed her eyes, getting a look I knew all too well. "No, now’s a good time. Or, if you don’t want to, I can always just take a picture of you like this, and then post it on Facebook. You choose."

I paled. It would be like Alison to pull something like this. "But..."

She raised her cellphone. "Choose."

"Fine." I spit out, not really looking forward to getting into my second truth or dare game of the night, but knowing I had no choice.

daringclaire 10-04-2011 04:46 AM

thank you soooo much!!! i loved this story while it was going and im so glad its come back. i hope you keep going right to the end of the story :)

lightning24 10-04-2011 05:52 AM

Thank you I was waiting for you to repost and will be waiting for the next one hope it OS posted soon.

Saphir 10-04-2011 07:36 AM

Hey! :3
Thank you for the new chapter.

Now things really run out of control. :D
A truth or dare game with two boys... sounds fun. :D

Ethan2cu 10-04-2011 08:22 AM

So, will the TorD game with Allison be a new story? sequel? or a continuation of this ?
Thanks for posting.. was a lot of fun to read.

italia13calcio 10-10-2011 04:24 AM

Chapter Thirty Three

Neither... this story is still continueing, ill probably finish this game of truth or dare (a short one) and then finish it
Chapter Thirty Three

I stood outside the car, waiting for Alison to open the door, but she never did. Realizing that she wanted me to, I moved one hand from my privates to open the door.

Alison and Penny both let out giggles, and I realized that my one hand wasn’t doing a great job of covering up my semi boner. I hurriedly got into the drivers and slammed the door shut, and then moved my hand back down to my dick to cover it up.

"Alright then... lets go!" said Alison with a grin and took off. The Northrupts didn’t live on the lake; they lived about five minutes inland. For the whole five-minute ride no one said anything. Alison turned on the radio after about a minute and we listened to some Ne-Yo for the rest of the time.

We got to the driveway and pulled in. The Northrupts were rich, and their house showed it. A nice Victorian style house, all white, with a trampoline and pool outside, as well as a massive tree house built in the trees.

"Are your parents home?" I asked worriedly.

"Nah, my moms actually driving your mom to the airport."

"And your dad?"

Alison gave me a strange look. "They got divorced a few years ago. He's in Cali or someplace like that."

"Oh. Sorry"

"Its cool. Now stop stalling; lets go inside."

I opened the door with one hand, trying to cover myself up as best as possible one hand. I got out and then quickly shut the door. Everyone else got out too.

Alison was dressed in her typical slutty manner, a VERY short denim skirt and a black tank top, with the edges of her pink bra clearly showing. Penny was dressed more respectably, with a white skirt and a pink blouse on.

The boy, who was later introduced to me as Corey, and was Penny's current boyfriend, had on a pair of faded jeans and a tight black T-shirt. He had long, wavy brown hair, and was very tan.

Alison led the way into her house, her hips swaying sexily from side to side. She opened the door and led us down the hall to the living room.

"Take a seat, I'll go get drinks." she said before exiting.

Penny, Corey, and I stood there awkwardly, Penny obviously looking me over and Corey looking anywhere except for at me. Finally Penny led Corey over to a sofa in front of a coffee table. I sat down in one of the armchairs next to them, and waited for Alison.

We didn’t have to wait long, only few seconds, before she came back with four Bud Lights. She sat down in the armchair opposite me, so now we were in a semicircle around the coffee table. I picked up my beer, which was already open, and took a long sip from it. I was going to need it.

"Ok James and Corey," Alison began, "You guys have never played truth or dare at our house before, although you might have played it somewhere else. I think our rules pretty much the standard; no asking back to the person who asked you, no illegal dares, and we also try to lean towards more dares, although that’s not a rule."

"All right then." said Corey, speaking for the first time.

"We do move pretty fast," continued Alison, "So except to be stripped fairly quickly. We don’t fool around. Also, there could be some dares that you don’t feel capable of doing. In that case the person who gave you the dare will give you another one, and you can choose between the two dares. Ok?"

Me and Corey both nodded our agreement, and so the game began

Saphir 10-10-2011 04:40 AM

I didn't really like the idea with the new game in the beginning but it seems to get more interesting :3 (Would be nice if he sometime comes back to the other girls tho, or both groups meet up for a final epic tord battle ;) )

Keep it up!

Memories for Life 10-16-2011 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by italia13calcio (Post 548631)
..."We do move pretty fast," continued Alison, "So except to be stripped fairly quickly. We don’t fool around. Also, there could be some dares that you don’t feel capable of doing. In that case the person who gave you the dare will give you another one, and you can choose between the two dares. Ok?"

Me and Corey both nodded our agreement, and so the game began

James is ALREADY completely naked!! What dares will he be doing?