getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Lucky Horshoe Love (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=86545)

Vinnie 09-18-2011 05:42 AM

I love it so much

darebunny22 09-23-2011 01:57 PM

Chapter 12

Sorry for the longish wait guys:( i was very busy heres the next chapterr!

"Nat wake up" called my Mum
"Why?" I mumbled pulling my covers further up my face
"Because, Someone's here!" She called exasperatedly, I was just sitting up, "To see you"
"Nyaa" I called down flopping back onto my bed, Chantelle or Charli wouldn't care that I was still in my pyjamas. A knock on the door
"come in" I mumbled wearily, the door opened and there He was, in a beautiful red shirt and jeans, poised like a god, I opened my eyes again and all I could see was Melanie (My annoying little sister) bouncing all over the place,
"Nathe, Nathe, Its my Birthday" she screamed.
'Oh god' I thought I hadn't even thought about getting her a present, thinking quickly I said
"Well since you called me Nathe and since you woke me up your not getting your present till later!" I smiled at myself. Melanie glared at me
"I Hate You" she said with pursed lips, Charming my sister was!
I laughed and she slammed the door. I thought again about how much I hated Nathe, It sounded like the shortened version of the boys name [I]Nathan[I].

I got changed as quickly as I could and rushed into town, bumping into...

To be continued!!

daredevil2 10-01-2011 06:29 PM

pls keep going its amazing

Silvercola 10-01-2011 10:20 PM

I like it. Give me more

Vinnie 10-02-2011 11:31 AM

Yeah give us more :)
This is your best story..

darebunny22 10-03-2011 10:35 AM

Chapter 13

Charli, Chantelle and Alex! Why did he keep popping up? I tried to ignore them but they sped across the road towards me,
"Nathalie, Hiya!"
"Hi" I groaned
"Oi! What's up? Not pleased to see me?" Alex grinned punching my shoulder gently, I froze, "Come on, chill out cutie"

I swear my heart actually stopped, he called me a cutie, HE CALLED ME A CUTIE!
We went around a few shops all chatting toAlex about 'Clothes, Music and Girls'
"So Alex, you have a girlfriend?" Chantelle asked innocently
"Ha, no, not at the moment, but I think someone Likes me!"
"Ah, I need to go to the toilet" I gasped, rushing away listening to the
'Ooh, Who?''s on the way out. I went home.

Vinnie 10-03-2011 07:03 PM

:o more more more more :)

moonmoon 10-06-2011 01:31 PM

Story

I really like your story. I feel like I know the characters! PLEEEEEAAAAAASE make Alex and Nathalie kiss! PLEEEAAASE!! and don't forget about writing more!

darebunny22 10-06-2011 01:57 PM

Chapter 14

Next chapter, I would really appreciate some more feedback pleasee :), welcome moonmoon thanks for the sweet comment and the next chapter should be here soon, just waiting for a surprise, that no-one apart from Vinnie knows :)

I quickly wrapped Melanie's present (a little toy dog) and checked my Facebook, I realised Alex's request was no longer pending Oh my flipping lo-ord! I squealed to myself looking again I saw he was on chat.At that point I freaked OMG I did a quick victory dance and stopped when I heard the BING! of the chat bar, I looked down and saw 'Alex' with a little '+1' next to it,Ahhhhh! Opening it I read
"Hi Nathalie" Not going that far, but we can work on that! Then I remembered what happened before,
"Why did you tell them?"
"Tell who what?" he asked acting dumb
"You told Chantelle and Charli that I liked you!"
"Oh..."
"Oh... what?"
"Well you see I wasn't talking about you... but now I KNOW you like me ;)"
"OMG, FTW, Don't tell anyone! Please!"
I won't Lil' Cutie, I won't

smartyboy 10-06-2011 06:47 PM

I hate

Quote:

Originally Posted by darebunny22 (Post 531565)
If you like Justin Bieber I wasn't trying to offend him OR you so please dont go crazy on me, the character just doesn't like him (and neither do I to be fair) thanks

:pirashoot:I HATE JUSTINA BIEBER:chainsaw:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :p

darebunny22 10-07-2011 09:03 AM

Yes me too, I just don't want to offend people with Bieber Fever, that aside, do you like the story?

Vinnie 10-07-2011 08:20 PM

I don't know any surprise... :(

darebunny22 11-20-2011 04:00 AM

Chapter 15

I am mega mega mega sorry for the wait, first I lost the vital page out of my notebook... Irritating then my flipping computer crashes :/ Well anyway, I never found the page but I thought I had left you for long enough so on we go... Finally!

OhmyLord Alex was actually beautiful, nomnomnom! I had been watching him recently, not watching watching, just observing him from quite close up! He was still hanging round with Mikey but he had made friends with Vinnie, the school sweetheart. I thought about this... well I wanted to get closer to Alex so I had to get closer too one of his friends, Hmmm, well if I got closer to Mikey I would get some serious Chantelle Hate, so I would go for Vinnie. Mwahaha my evil plan was coming into action!

Right there will be another chapter later this afternoon so get ready! xx

darebunny22 11-20-2011 05:15 AM

Chapter 16

I was chatting to Vinnie naturally now, I kept dropping subtle hints about Alex but I reckon he just took them as comments... Boys huh!? Every time I saw Alex I smiled and tried to start up a conversation but he mainly just answered with one word answers, Oh lordy lord, people in the male gender could be so irritating sometimes! Over the next few days Charli and Chantelle's relationship was getting tenser and tenser. When Mikey walked past Chantelle immediately turned up the flirt but his attention was on Charli, Ouch.

It was a Friday afternoon when "It" happened. We were stood in the yards, chatting when Mikey walked by, Chantelle created a random conversation up about a piece of maths homework... Romantic huh?! But what enraged Chan was that Mikey was making the talking too much sign with his hands and winked at her, Charli's pale freckled skin reddened and she smiled at Chantelle apologetically. After an awkward few words Mikey walked off... That's when hell broke loose...

TO BE CONTINUED!

Comments on the story please? Is anyone still reading?

kmacroxs 11-20-2011 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartyboy (Post 546998)
:pirashoot:I HATE JUSTINA BIEBER:chainsaw:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :p

this is so funny