getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Cal's Curse Study looking for volunteers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407802)

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 09-22-2021 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CumDumpMaia (Post 4513821)
I am here for everyone to add a listen!

So generous. If anyone wants to thank her they can do it here.

CumDumpMaia 09-22-2021 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon (Post 4513830)
So generous. If anyone wants to thank her they can do it here.

Nooooo that’s cheating

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 09-22-2021 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CumDumpMaia (Post 4513847)
Nooooo that’s cheating

What? I'm just being helpful. By pointing out where they can thank you.

CumDumpMaia 09-22-2021 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon (Post 4513868)
What? I'm just being helpful. By pointing out where they can thank you.

Omg please stop it 😭

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 09-22-2021 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CumDumpMaia (Post 4513882)
Omg please stop it 😭

Oh alright, but I think you should put your thread in your signature.

kamita721 09-22-2021 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon (Post 4513622)
Just created a google sheet to help keep all the subjects straight.

It should be current as of this post.

Thanks for tracking; that should make my life easier

Quote:

Originally Posted by CumDumpMaia (Post 4513821)
I am here for everyone to add a listen!

Thanks :mad: To show my appreciation, I'll be sure to post on your thread two fold for each time you post here. :p

Report 1:

Not much to report yet. Today was a day of traveling. I listened twice in the morning while waiting to leave for the airport. Spent about six hours in travel mode, than listened for a third time to relax from the travel. I gave it my full attention each time and properly followed along; although I have yet to go as deep as I have with other hypnoses. Arousal wise, I am probably at a 6 right now.

Some clarifications I would like:

1) Are we required to give the curse our full attention for each listen, or can we have it playing in the background?

2) Can we have something to put in a post to have it not count towards everyone's requirement. I know my posts don't count to my own, but I still find myself reluctant to report since I don't want to spam more onto everyone else.

fairviola 09-22-2021 07:00 PM

I’d like to join this as a test subject!!

*I have done hypno before.
*I’ve never listened to Cal’s Curse bc frankly I’m very suggestible and I’ve always been a bit scared haha!
*I have done orgasm denial before!
*My longest period of denial was 6 weeks.
*I’d say my edging experience level is intermediate!

SlaveLeia147 09-22-2021 07:01 PM

I would like to join as test subject. It's been 3 days since my last orgasm. I've listened to the curse several times to no avail, but I'll commit to listen to it as many posts worth that I need. Looks like 50 times.

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 09-22-2021 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairviola (Post 4514128)
I’d like to join this as a test subject!!

*I have done hypno before.
*I’ve never listened to Cal’s Curse bc frankly I’m very suggestible and I’ve always been a bit scared haha!
*I have done orgasm denial before!
*My longest period of denial was 6 weeks.
*I’d say my edging experience level is intermediate!

Fantastic. I'm glad we're getting some more female subjects. We want to be able to compare both groups, for science.

I'm sure my fellow researchers will be pleased. Now give the audio a good listen.

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 09-22-2021 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlaveLeia147 (Post 4514130)
I would like to join as test subject. It's been 3 days since my last orgasm. I've listened to the curse several times to no avail, but I'll commit to listen to it as many posts worth that I need. Looks like 50 times.

Thank you for joining, great username by the way. The count starts from your first post. Glad to have another female on board to diversify our subject pool. Now go and have your first listen.

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 09-22-2021 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamita721 (Post 4514110)
Thanks for tracking; that should make my life easier

Thanks :mad: To show my appreciation, I'll be sure to post on your thread two fold for each time you post here. :p

Report 1:

Not much to report yet. Today was a day of traveling. I listened twice in the morning while waiting to leave for the airport. Spent about six hours in travel mode, than listened for a third time to relax from the travel. I gave it my full attention each time and properly followed along; although I have yet to go as deep as I have with other hypnoses. Arousal wise, I am probably at a 6 right now.

Some clarifications I would like:

1) Are we required to give the curse our full attention for each listen, or can we have it playing in the background?

2) Can we have something to put in a post to have it not count towards everyone's requirement. I know my posts don't count to my own, but I still find myself reluctant to report since I don't want to spam more onto everyone else.

Well if you truly want the curse's full effects, I'd recommend you give it your full attention.

Don't feel reluctant to report, that's what all the test subjects agreed to. The only reason a reporting schedule wasn't included is because the research team is aware that subjects do have lives outside of the study and committing to daily reports might not be possible for everyone. That being said subjects are expected to report back when possible.

Everyone signed up knowing that was the expectation. So no reason to hold back.

fairviola 09-22-2021 09:55 PM

First report: I listened to it twice in a row tonight to get started! It definitely got me deep in trance, I was fuzzy fir a little while afterwards. I’m currently masturbating and I keep pulling away before coming! I’m not sure if it’s just muscle memory from edging in the past or my body betraying me but either way I haven’t cum yet! I’ll keep updating as I listen more times.

SubRed92 09-22-2021 09:55 PM

Had a second listen last night, only to wake up with more new posts!

I listened before bed, and might have dozed off for parts of it. This study might be more challenging than I thought. After listening I had quite a bit of trouble going back to sleep due to how aroused I got. Asking for permission right now is very tempting (even though I know it hasn't been three days and nobody would approve).

On an interesting note, I had a dream where I was having sex with my girlfriend. No orgasms of course, since permission wasn't given. Right now I'm feeling anxiety about needing to ask for her permission to cum, since she is not aware of my participation here. Things might get interesting...

lemonade 09-23-2021 12:32 AM

I'd also like to be a test subject, hopefully I won't regret it.

*Have you done hypno before?
No, so I'm not sure how effective it'll be.
*Have you listened to Cal's Curse before? Was it successful?
No.
*Have you done orgasm denial before?
Yes.
*If yes. What was your longest period of denial?
Just under a week.
*What is your level of experience with Edging? Beginner, intermediate or advanced?
Intermediate but I'm not that good at it, I give in to my desires pretty easily. :o

Strangerthings 09-23-2021 01:05 AM

Would like to join as a test subject as well

Have you done hypno before?
Yes, different type of videos on and off.
Have you listened to Cal's Curse before? Was it successful?
Have not tried it out before, but willing to experience new things.
Have you done orgasm denial before?
Yes multiple times. Sometimes controlled by a request from a master/mistress
If yes. What was your longest period of denial?
45 days was the longest one so far
What is your level of experience with Edging? Beginner, intermediat or advanced?
Would say that it is now intermediate because of the frequency of it. Sometimes during denial, people would give commands to edge, which makes it way harder than it is