getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   18/f extreme hotel and public dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=372650)

Taz55 09-09-2019 08:22 PM

While at the club remove your plug and put it back in without going to the restroom, preferably while pretending to dance! See how many times you can get away with it.

Grind on a random guy and see how high you can get him to pull your dress up. Try to make it his fault you're half naked on the dance floor. ;)

Before you leave the club pretend a guy took it a bit too far and nearly ripped your dress off. You can rip it yourself or just move it so it looks like you've been felt up leaving your breasts and pussy exposed. Use the drunk girl act and no one should think twice...maybe a few stares from other girls.

Cutegurlie2001 09-09-2019 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz55 (Post 3777846)
While at the club remove your plug and put it back in without going to the restroom, preferably while pretending to dance! See how many times you can get away with it.

Grind on a random guy and see how high you can get him to pull your dress up. Try to make it his fault you're half naked on the dance floor. ;)

Before you leave the club pretend a guy took it a bit too far and nearly ripped your dress off. You can rip it yourself or just move it so it looks like you've been felt up leaving your breasts and pussy exposed. Use the drunk girl act and no one should think twice...maybe a few stares from other girls.

I’ll be doing these starting now!

Dexo 09-09-2019 09:05 PM

Go to the lobby fully dressed with your room key but leave your hotel room unlocked. Hide the key outside of the hotel then return to your room. Strip naked in the room then go out to the hallway, shut the door and let it lock behind you. Now retrieve the key, good luck.

Taz55 09-09-2019 09:22 PM

While at the club go use the men's restroom...standing up at a urinal.

Just say the women's line is too long...it usually is, you can pull your dress as high as you dare before testing your aim. haha.

Challenge yourself to get completely naked before leaving the club. Without going to the bathroom to do it. ;) To make it even harder edge once before dressing again.

Marshall_235 09-10-2019 01:17 AM

Sorry I had to disappear.

How was your night?

Did you get many things written on you?

What was the dare with the remote vibe?

Cutegurlie2001 09-10-2019 05:21 AM

REPORT: so I left the hotel bar and went to the club last night and picked up a remote vib on the way, which I actually didn’t even use. When I got to the club my first task was similar to the last, get guys to feel my butt plug and pussy. This time I had to get 15 different guys and as many ugly ones as possible. This took a while and by the end of it I had a lot of different guys fingers inside me. My next dare was to give a guy a blowjob in the men’s bathroom so I took the last guy that touched me in there and sucked him off in the stall, I could hear a bunch of other men talking about what I was doing but I was so horny I didn’t care! Last thing I did at the club was change outfits twice. The first time wasn’t too hard I ended up using the sundress and easily slipped it on within a few seconds and only a few people noticing. But the next time I had to put the dress on from the sex shop; and it was way harder to figure out which left me naked there for like 45 seconds to a minute in the middle of the club! The dress itself was super expoing basically showing off my nipples and pussy all night. Before I left I changed back into my skirt and tshirt and took the bus home. Got a dare on Kik to change into the sundress today n the bus so I moved to a spot with no one within a few seats and got completely naked, sat for about 10 seconds naked then slipped the dress on. When I got back to the hotel I had to strip in the elevator and walk from the elevator to the room naked, it was almost 2 am so didn’t get caught, but this entire night was so amazing! I cannot wait to see whatever you guys have in store for me today. I am available all day and will be by the pool to complete some dares for a while this morning, then looking for some adventurous dares for the afternoon 😊

theswitchyside 09-10-2019 05:36 AM

Loved your report, sadly have nothing for you to do right now! Hope your continue doing this!

SirStephen76 09-10-2019 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutegurlie2001 (Post 3778040)
REPORT: so I left the hotel bar and went to the club last night and picked up a remote vib on the way, which I actually didn’t even use. When I got to the club my first task was similar to the last, get guys to feel my butt plug and pussy. This time I had to get 15 different guys and as many ugly ones as possible. This took a while and by the end of it I had a lot of different guys fingers inside me. My next dare was to give a guy a blowjob in the men’s bathroom so I took the last guy that touched me in there and sucked him off in the stall, I could hear a bunch of other men talking about what I was doing but I was so horny I didn’t care! Last thing I did at the club was change outfits twice. The first time wasn’t too hard I ended up using the sundress and easily slipped it on within a few seconds and only a few people noticing. But the next time I had to put the dress on from the sex shop; and it was way harder to figure out which left me naked there for like 45 seconds to a minute in the middle of the club! The dress itself was super expoing basically showing off my nipples and pussy all night. Before I left I changed back into my skirt and tshirt and took the bus home. Got a dare on Kik to change into the sundress today n the bus so I moved to a spot with no one within a few seats and got completely naked, sat for about 10 seconds naked then slipped the dress on. When I got back to the hotel I had to strip in the elevator and walk from the elevator to the room naked, it was almost 2 am so didn’t get caught, but this entire night was so amazing! I cannot wait to see whatever you guys have in store for me today. I am available all day and will be by the pool to complete some dares for a while this morning, then looking for some adventurous dares for the afternoon 😊

What are you wearing while hanging around the pool?

Marshall_235 09-10-2019 05:57 AM

Wow. Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

This afternoon you should select another really skimpy outfit, a short skirt with heels and one of your most daring tops and get ready to go out to your local park. You should drive there naked with your vibrating butt plug in and get dressed only once you get there.

You should then walk round the park and ask people to write degrading words on any part of your body from the neck down with a permanent marker. You may repay the people who help you with anything from flashing to full sex. Once at least ten people have written on you, you may drive home again naked. You should then stand naked in front of a mirror reading out the words whilst masturbating to orgasm.

Cutegurlie2001 09-10-2019 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirStephen76 (Post 3778049)
What are you wearing while hanging around the pool?

I am supposed to be wearing just a towel, however I am wearing a string bikini bikini to get there but I’ll remove it once there

Cutegurlie2001 09-10-2019 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz55 (Post 3777127)
Enjoy your trip!

This one is for the hotel pool.

Leave the room in only a towel. Go down to the pool and relax on one of the chairs.

1. See if you can edge 3 times and cum while sitting on pool chairs.
2. See if you can take the towel off and grab a selfie for you to remember.
3. If they have a hot tub turn on the bubbles and get in naked, stay until you manage to cum using the jets before the bubbles turn off again.

Hope that sounds fun! If its too public let me know. I also have a lot more ideas if they don't have a pool.

I’m at the pool now got here and took my bikini off under the towel, I was here alone for a while so I edged twice quick then some other people came out so I decided to do the hot tub dare thinking the bubbles would be a good way to cover myself. This hot tubs bubbles are really small and you could see right through them! Several people passed me and I know a few of them were checking out my body! I also used this time to edge again and then cum which was unbelievable in the hot tub! Once it was clear again I stood up out of the pool and snapped a selfie really quick and then went back to the chair in my towel. From a dare on Kik I brought a white tshirt with me and threw it in the water and put just it on, I’m sitting out here in the wet tshirt only very exposed! Probably will stay at the pool for about an hour or two more

Taz55 09-10-2019 07:08 AM

Thanks for doing the pool dare!

While relaxing keep your legs spread on the pool chair.

Pull the shirt up to cover your head or cover your face with the towel leaving your body naked. You have to cum before you can remove it from your face.

Later go for a swim in the pool naked and touch the bottom.

Do a naked walking lap around the pool area and then cum while standing up completely exposed.

On your way back to the room you can drop the towel outside of the elevator.

Cutegurlie2001 09-10-2019 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz55 (Post 3778112)
Thanks for doing the pool dare!

While relaxing keep your legs spread on the pool chair.

Pull the shirt up to cover your head or cover your face with the towel leaving your body naked. You have to cum before you can remove it from your face.

Later go for a swim in the pool naked and touch the bottom.

Do a naked walking lap around the pool area and then cum while standing up completely exposed.

On your way back to the room you can drop the towel outside of the elevator.

I did all of these! I started with lifting the shirt over my face and masturbate until I came. I was really horny already so it only took a few minutes before I was squirming, then I took the shirt off and Jumoed in the pool there are several people around so I was really embarrassed but just pretended not to notice them, when I got out I did the walking lap around the pool which was so scary cause anyone in their hotel rooms could see me walking around naked! I didn’t cum standing up as a lot of people are out and about now including a lot of kids so I came back to the chair and covered with the towel, but I will do the more risky stuff if you guys request it! I am looking for stuff to do around the hotel or out in the city later so please give me some crazy humiliating ideas!

scguycola 09-10-2019 07:51 AM

How did the room service dare go?

Taz55 09-10-2019 08:21 AM

Thanks for following up on the dares so quickly!

If you have a balcony you can try dropping your room keycard off it to the ground. Then leaving the room naked. You either get the card back or you ask the front desk in your birthday suit.

Around town, you can try going to the mall in a very short skirt and thin top. Riding the escalators, playing naked in the dressing rooms, stuffing a toy inside without panties and seeing if you can loop the mall without dropping it; should be very difficult if you get wet easily.

Also the movies is a good place, you can go see a cheap movie sit in the back row behind everyone and strip naked before throwing your clothes a few rows in front. Edge and Cum for each person in the theater.

Not sure if you want more streaking dares, or more risky dares to be caught doing something. Have more ideas for either. :)