getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Orgasm control is back (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371298)

needamaste 08-20-2019 03:03 AM

Orgasm control

1.How long you want the rules to last.
1week
2.Which sex you are
Male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few
Excessive
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh
5 Very harsh
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled
Full orgasms
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
No I don't
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both
I'll do a report

Looking forward to doing this.

Cadet 08-21-2019 07:22 PM

1. How long you want the rules to last: 3 weeks
2. Which sex you are: Male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few: Limited
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh: 4
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled: Full
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing: Yes Please
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both: Report

Thank you in advance!

SexyHoe19 08-23-2019 03:19 AM

Form

1. How long you want the rules to last - 1 Month
2. Which sex you are - Female
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few - Very Few
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh - 5
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled - Mix
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing - One Pass Card Only (but make it humiliating)
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both - Report

Marcopenemama 08-23-2019 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanB258 (Post 3756840)
Hello Marcopenemama I seem to remember you were a regular on my old threads too.

For the next week you can have just 3 orgasms. Your orgasm days are Saturday 5:30-7:00 am and pm plus Monday between 6:00-7:30 am or pm so no late night frolics for you!

Before each orgasm roll a die, an odd number is spoiled orgasm an even number is a happy orgasm.

You have one pass card. To use a pass card to allow 1 orgasm at any time but you must take a picture of you tenting out your underwear and send it via kik to me at Danb259 and between 2 and 5 other people. If you get at least 2 people replying that it is a good or nice picture then you can cum but only once you get those 2 positive comments.

REPORT During this week I dont use pass card (maybe because I choose a too easy level for me) so I cum "only" three times and I am very very lucky because I ALWAYS OBTAIN A EVEN NUMBER 😁!!! The most difficult thing of this challenge IS THAT I CAN'T CUM DURING NIGHT!
But I love play with you 😍😍and next week I will play again

tomtom5222 08-23-2019 07:59 AM

1.How long you want the rules to last.
1 week
2.Which sex you are
Male
Excessive
Mix of both
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
I want a pass card
I will do both

05slave 08-23-2019 11:44 PM

First off Welcome back

1. 3 weeks
2. Male
3. Middle
4. 3
5. mix
6. Sure
7. picture I guess

Idubbeldareyou2 08-24-2019 01:35 AM

All you need to do is say:
1. How long you want the rules to last: 1 week maximum)
2. Which sex you are: male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few: limited orgasms
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh: 2
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled: full, spoiled ones can be optional or as punishment.
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing: yess pass card please.
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both: a report, picture will depend on the dare and my mood at the moment.

Thank you!

panipuri 08-24-2019 02:04 AM

1) 2 week
2) male
3) limited
4) 2
5) mix
6) yes
7)pictures

lowlysub 08-24-2019 06:05 AM

Form

1. How long you want the rules to last - 2 weeks
2. Which sex you are - male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few - Very Few
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh - 4
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled - Mix
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing - One Pass Card Only (but make it humiliating)
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both - both

dori 08-24-2019 06:39 AM

1. How long you want the rules to last - a Year
2. Which sex you are - male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few - very few to total denial
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh - 5
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled - mix but leaning towards all spoiled
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing - no pass cards
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both - Report

gijser 08-24-2019 08:00 AM

1. a week
2. male
3. limited
4. 3
5.mix of both
6. yes a pass card
7. report no pictures

BB123 08-29-2019 04:39 PM

1. How long you want the rules to last
2 weeks

2. Which sex you are
Male

A mix, some days excessive and some limited

a mix

yes

both

That_Guy_again 08-30-2019 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanB258 (Post 3757084)
Hello That_Guy_again

It's been a while since I last gave you a dare or rules I believe?

So level 3 gives you 3 orgasms for the week. Your orgasm days/slots are Friday 10:00-11:00pm, Saturday 1pm-3pm and Tuesday 6:00-7:00 am and pm.

You may have ore than one orgasm per slot but there must be 35 minutes between each to count.

Any orgasms on Saturday must be in your underwear which then stays on for 24 hours. Orgasms in the evening or the night must start by rolling a die, dividing your age by it and spanking your ass that many times with pic proof of your red butt cheeks.

One final twist before you orgasm at any time flip a coin heads means a full orgasm and tails is a spoilt one.

Remember to write that report afterwards.

It has been a while indeed. I hope you forgive me on my delayed report, I have been quite busy. I am going to start of being very honest, this will be a boring report, since I generally forgot about 1/3 orgasms. You can punish me as you see fit.
Now I started the dare the day it was posted. So no orgasms from Thursday 15th to 22nd, unless it was within the time frame. The first orgasm is the one, I had missed out. I was tired on Friday and went to bed before the time frame, so I missed out an orgasm and spanking.
Luckily, I remembered the Saturday orgasm. While I appreciated it, my underwear didn't as much. Luckily for me, my tight fitting underwear prevented any leakage into my trousers. Still it was an uncomfortable 24 hours.
The wait til Tuesday wasnt too bad. I didn't have any edging to do, so I wasnt too riled up. I had to rise early this week so I caught the 6-7am frame, albeit only just. I orgasmed around 6.50. Lucky for me then.
The rest of the week was rather uneventful. I was generally too busy to think about the denial period, so I luckily did not feel the struggle.

Thank you for the dare, I'm pretty sure you hear from me again soon.

Elrond 09-01-2019 12:30 AM

1. Until the last day of 2019
2. I'm a transman (but haven't had any surgeries yet, so female biology)
3. Excessive
4. 3
5. A mix - but mostly full if possible please
6. Definitely allow a pass card -I'm pretty new to excessive orgasms and will probably need to use it
7. I'll definitely report (however often you want), and I Might do a pic...don't usually do them but willing to do 1 if you want)

Thank you in advance

Stranger007 09-01-2019 03:24 AM

Can i please play this game?