getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] EXTREME Person Above Challenge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=359738)

churroboy101 01-06-2022 11:31 AM

a dare for mariox since your the last person to give a dare on this thread ^^

you will go on a fun little urban scavenger hunt wearing nothing but your favourate raincoat/rainwear and shoes [if you want to chicken out and take the forfeit, which is to find double of the things listed, then bring a bag with backup clothes]. oh and each time you find an item thats +1 to your edge count which you can either do then and there using the object you found [I]or[I] you can save them all up and have a back to back edge marathon at home.

for this hunt to be over you must pick up and bring home
- 2 rocks small enough to fit in the palm of your hand
- 3 used food wrappers / packaging
- at least 1 item from a bin
- something soft and maliable like cloth or paper

my three limits are: proof [pics and vids etc], illegal, scat

wedgied 01-06-2022 03:40 PM

Use a random number generator to pick 7 numbers between 1–26. 1 is A, 2 is B, 3 is C, etc. For each letter go on Facebook and find the first female friend you have whose name begins with that letter.

Look at their most recent photos. You have to completely recreate this as accurately as possible, including pose, outfit and location. Take the photo of yourself (you won't have to share them).

Once you're done, go home and every night for the next week you have to masturbate over each photo you took of yourself, one per night. Save your cum into ice cubes. At the end of your week, take all 7 portions of cum, defrost them into a condom. Place the condom on your face and then proceed to message each person whose photo you recreated. You don't have to tell them what you did or anything you just have to send each of them a message. Once you've messaged all 7 people, drink the cum from the condom and you may then delete the photos you took.

My limits: public nudity, scat, family

Brocci 01-06-2022 04:45 PM

You will take a nice walk at least partially crossdressed. The walk should last at least 30 minutes.

Preparations:
1) You will have to brush your teeth but in a messy way, just before going for a walk. Firstly, pee into a cup, you will use it instead of water for rinsing your mouth. Then, cum on your toothbrush, you will use it instead of toothpaste. Toothbrushing should last at least 3 minutes :>

2) Write "dick holder" on interior part of your hand.

3) Dress nicely for me. It's up to you how visible and noticeable it will be, but shoes are limited to heels.

Now you are ready for a walk, remember to stay outside for at least 30 minutes. You are not allowed to drink nor eat anything before you're back home (keep that nice toothbrushing fresh taste in mouth :3).

Aftermath:
1) Send me a photo of your outfit (like in your "Cat Walk" PM dare - kik in my desc)

2) Now you can drink and eat, but with hands handcuffed behind for the rest of the day

3) Full report would be nice, but isn't obligatory

My limits are: proof [pics and vids], illegal, public

darethatgirl 06-25-2022 04:53 PM

pee in both your shoes and go for a nice walk, no sock allowed, when you are back take them off, use a speculum to have a good way into your pussy and use it to pour the shoes content inside you :p

my limits are: public, pics, animals

agolnafu 06-29-2022 02:33 PM

I rolled the wheel - I got 48hr
so you will do:
COMMANDO->No more panties for 24 starting when i see the dare
SOCKS->I will spend the next 12 hours without socks
HEELS->I will wear high heels for the next X hours. max 12

Since the time 48hr super-seeds this limits, you make sure that you reach cumulative for each pm dare the 48hr in the next 5 days!
Enjoy

My limits for this:
Social-suicide; Face, Public

darethatgirl 07-15-2022 02:35 PM

Your challenge will be to try to cum from anal only!

If you give up you should drink your pee the next 3 times you go!

David0202 07-15-2022 03:35 PM

simple but painful dare for you: spank your ass till you'll have this marks https://dropmefiles.com/Egwi3

family and friends, piss and scat, public

churroboy101 07-29-2022 01:10 AM

nice 5 limits there... i'll still play around them though ;)

you'll be drinking 3 litres of water over 24 hours... make sure not to drink more the a litre at a time though, stay safe. my recommendation is to wake up early and drink a litre then drink another at lunch then the final one late at night. the extra challange is you'll have to earn your bathroom breaks! edge 5 times before you pee. if you cum or pee early thats 15 rubberband snaps.

(hope bladder control is ok even though you said no to pee i saw it in your dislikes and wanted to maybe push you a bit)

my three limits are: proof [pics and vids etc], illegal, scat

churroboy101 08-06-2022 11:22 PM

teensy wincy lil bump

darethatgirl 08-10-2022 04:53 PM

Your limits are really detailed and definitely feel juicy to mess with them but ...
Got a different idea
You will do .. Figging .. To be precise ..untill you cum 3 times from anal only .. If you give up you start over from 0 and you will do 5 hard balls hit as a punishment

dii12345678 08-10-2022 04:59 PM

Your next organsm will be through anal only.

However, you must edge anally 10 times and wear pegs on your nipples every time you edge until your 10th time.

Aus_Filth 08-10-2022 11:17 PM

You forgot to write limits oh dear...

I'll give you this. Firstly prepare a bucket or large container with canned foods until it is full. You can then write lines on paper for 5 pages, the first 3 repeating that you are a "stupid messy chastity pig" and every 3 lines dunk your head in your makeshift trough. The final dot points as to why you forgot and apologise for your perverted kinks. When you are finished pour the bucket all over yourself and wallow in it before you are allowed to clean.

My limits for this are illegal, family and exposure

Mariox 08-11-2022 02:24 AM

For this dare you have to wear:
- panties + wear a toy (buttplug, vibrator)
- bra + fill each cup with sirup
- catsuit
- casual clothes to hide your catsuit

make sure to fill up your bladder. Put 1L water and 6 messy items in a bag and go for a 2 hour walk (don't walk in circles, walk a straight direction away from home).
Use a dice roller on your phone and roll every 10 minutes:
1 - Drink 100ml
2 - Pour a messy item inside your catsuit
3 - Go to a hidden place and edge
4 - press on your bladder and let out a spurt of pee
5 - Go to a hidden place and stimulate your ass (don't cum)
6 - Pour a messy item inside your catsuit

The dare is over until you either used all of the mess or the time is over. Then you can walk back home. If you haven't used all messy items when back home pour the rest of it over your head in your bathroom. Now you are allowed to cum.

Limits: Social suicide, pain, crossdressing

agolnafu 08-14-2022 11:06 PM

For you:
You will wear your rain wear - yes - I know it is hot actually - but that will make you sweat inside it even more. Go outside to a safe place - somewhere 'hidden public' and masturbate. don't clean it up.
Go home. keep your rain wear still on for one hour.
Enjoy

My limits for this:
Social-suicide; Face, Public

RandomStranger 07-19-2023 06:56 PM

Let’s get messy then! Let’s make sure we aren’t gonna waste food by gathering all items within a week of best before or out of date and get covered in them! You can only clean up after you complete a total of 500 spankings

My limits are: public, scat and piss eating/drinking, diapers (because I don’t have them)