getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] Weekend In The Woods (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=33537)

person on get dare! 03-01-2010 03:15 PM

wow!
it atarted off very unoriginal as many storys do but you turned it around great job i want to read more!!!

Raging Rob 03-03-2010 08:02 PM

Wow, one post and I get 5 replies! I had no clue you guys missed this story so much, i felt like it was dying off or something! Thank You! (: I will sincerely try my hardest to get another part up within the week! Keep reading and commenting!

Hunanic 03-04-2010 03:00 PM

Please do :):D Great story

person on get dare! 03-04-2010 04:07 PM

a week? oh man! lol
oh well take your time

Raging Rob 03-06-2010 07:59 PM

Sarah slid herself towards Julie as she approached the two of them with the dildo still in

her mouth. She spun around in front of Julie and let her chest rest against the ground,

making the dildo still firmly held in Julie's mouth line up perfectly with her smooth little

mound. Julie made sure she had the angle right, then slowly started pushing into Sarah's

tight hole. Her tight lips held tightly closed, but Julie applied a little more pressure and

the tip just barely began slipping in, her tight lips wrapping themselves around it, holding

it securely. Jess moved herself closer to the girls and prepared herself to take the dildo

out of Sarah's pussy, she moved her mouth close to the tip and slowly slid her lips over

the end of it, her tongue cradling the long rubber cock, as she backed away from it her

lips lost grip on the rubber and the dildo slid out of her mouth.

Over and over again she tried but Sarah's tight slit had a grip on it, the constant

motion of Jess bobbing her mouth up and down on the faux cock made my mind race

with perverse ideas, as my limp cock became erect very quickly as I watched her

attempt the grab.

After awhile Sarah began to get aroused, her cum slipping out of her tight hole

and sliding down the dildo, loosening it up for Jess. Finally with Jess' lips tight around

the dildo, it slid from Sarah's pussy. Jess managed to hold onto the dildo as Julie

motioned for her to lay on her back. I was curious as to what was about to happen, but

I found out all to soon as Julie kneeled, on either side of Jess' head, the dildo right

beneath her. Slowly she lowered herself down towards Jess, her two pink lips parting

and letting the smooth purple dildo slide up into her hole. She bounced up and down for

at least 5 minutes, putting on a show for me and the other 2 guys, my cock aching from

all the teasing of the sight of the girls doing the dare. In all the game continued on as

all 3 girls successfully passed the dildo from one to the next.

We all sat there watching the girls get situated back on top of their sleeping bags,

faces flushed from the stimulation of one another. Sam, Tom and I nervously looked

over at the girls whispering to one another as they came up with the next insane dare.

Platypus 03-06-2010 08:56 PM

awesome chapter. i hope this gets updated soon again

person on get dare! 03-07-2010 03:00 PM

great job... haha curious to know whats coming next...

Demon Thief 03-12-2010 10:01 AM

This is a very awesome story. Can't wait till the next update.

25rob1985 03-12-2010 10:40 AM

Plz continue it's gr8t

Hunanic 03-12-2010 01:30 PM

I like it... Keep in going

Raging Rob 03-23-2010 06:54 PM

Sorry Again! I'll try and update soon, I'm usually really busy!

The Judge 03-23-2010 08:35 PM

i totally forgot this and when i reread this case, its now better than ever. Keep up on the evidence and pursue the maximum sentence

javer03 03-24-2010 02:23 PM

Great story, have you written any more?

Raging Rob 04-17-2010 03:57 PM

After a few minutes of talking the girls turned to us and decided that they were all too

tired to continue playing tonight, and that we'd all pick it up again tomorrow, throughout

the day, anyone could dare another or ask them a question. I crawled into my sleeping

bag and got situated nice and comfy and within a few minutes I was out like a light. I

woke up once in the middle of the night to see that Sarah had cozied up next to me in

the tent so I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her in close and fell back

asleep. I woke up early next morning to the oh-so-stereotypical, yet beautiful sound of

birds chirping and the chill morning air with dew all around. I managed to squirm out of

the bag without waking Sarah or anyone else up. I climbed out of the tent and slipped

my jacket on, and began to rustle through the woods nearby to find some dry firewood

to get things started back up. I sat there in a chair and stoked the fire as the tent

began to rustle and shake, curious as to who was about to pop out. It was Sarah, who

slipped on some big baggy sweatpants to keep her warm as she made her way closer to

the fire. To say the least she looked quite perky as she made her way over. As she

passed by to get some coffee she placed a peck on my cheek, leaving me flabbergasted

as to why she did it. I got up and made my way towards the stove and table, where we

made breakfast for everyone. Sam and Tom both strolled out a short while after, big

grins on their faces as an after-effect of last night, then finally Jess and Julie also

looking quite perky this morning. We all sat around the fire and ate breakfast, talking

over basic things, like school and work and what not.

Sam spoke up and said, “ I think me and Jess are gunna head out on a hike if you

all want to come along”

“Sounds great!” we said. We all went back towards the tent and got dressed for

the day, tying up our boots and swinging on our day packs. The girls looked great as

they all strolled out in cute short-shorts and tank tops, ready for our outing.

Hunanic 04-17-2010 04:54 PM

Great post, but not very action packed, I am guessing you setting up for somthing big. Good Job keep it Ahppppp