getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Ask Matt anything. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=282038)

Matt: 12-05-2016 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 (Post 2549435)
What do you like most about Sam?

Hard to pinpoint one thing, it's the whole package I like :) But I'd say how much she cares, how much effort she puts into the relationship, how much she understands me and my issues lol

lotusdriver81 12-11-2016 02:39 PM

What is 1 thing you would like for christmas but know you almost definitely won't receive?

Lovestorun 12-11-2016 03:06 PM

How did you feel about the task of walking around naked and blindfolded Sam gave you a long time ago? xD

andrew_b 12-11-2016 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovestorun (Post 2558807)
How did you feel about the task of walking around naked and blindfolded Sam gave you a long time ago? xD

That's a great question

Matt: 12-11-2016 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovestorun (Post 2558807)

Erm, terrified, scared, embarrassed, humiliating lol but it was also exhilarating in some ways and did give me an adrenaline rush!

I thought she was just playing games and was kidding at first!! Did not think she was actually going to go ahead with it, if I had, I may have resisted more lol Only when she led me out the door that I realised it was actually happening! Been naked was bad enough, but blindfolded as well, the imagination really does play tricks with your mind, every sound is amplified and other senses seem hyper sensitive. At one point she let go of me for a while and went silent, think that was the worst part, felt like for ages (but was probably only seconds). Or she'd touch me from somewhere unexpected and make me jump lol

Matt: 12-11-2016 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 (Post 2558760)
What is 1 thing you would like for christmas but know you almost definitely won't receive?

A cure for Asperger's syndrome lol But seriously, maybe a new phone? not sure.

Lovestorun 12-11-2016 03:48 PM

When she let go of you would you just stand there and wait or did you try to run in some direction xD were you at least covering with your hands xD

lotusdriver81 12-11-2016 03:52 PM

What was the task you hated most given to you by Sam?

Matt: 12-11-2016 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovestorun (Post 2558863)
When she let go of you would you just stand there and wait or did you try to run in some direction xD were you at least covering with your hands xD

Basically just waited, as didn't want to run into a lamppost or something lol felt around to see if I could feel anything. She would not let me cover myself with my hands when we were walking together :O she was holding one of them.

(will answer last question from lotusdriver81 tomorrow)

Matt: 12-12-2016 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 (Post 2558875)
What was the task you hated most given to you by Sam?

I've never hated any task from Sam............

So maybe I'll answer what is the hardest task given by Sam,

Which is a hard question, had a few lol

In terms of pain, one where she got me to edge 5 times, after this to soak my balls in ice cold water then put on as many clothespins as possible on my ball sack (I got 27 on). Then melt ice cubes on my nipples before putting pegs on them. Once this was done, I had to knock pegs off my balls and nipples with a wooden spoon (bearing in mind I don't do CBT, it is a limit to all but Sam! So I'm not used to pain there!) It was agony!!!

lotusdriver81 12-12-2016 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt: (Post 2560104)
I've never hated any task from Sam............

So maybe I'll answer what is the hardest task given by Sam,

Which is a hard question, had a few lol

In terms of pain, one where she got me to edge 5 times, after this to soak my balls in ice cold water then put on as many clothespins as possible on my ball sack (I got 27 on). Then melt ice cubes on my nipples before putting pegs on them. Once this was done, I had to knock pegs off my balls and nipples with a wooden spoon (bearing in mind I don't do CBT, it is a limit to all but Sam! So I'm not used to pain there!) It was agony!!!

Ouch!!

Describe what happened the first time you met sam.

Matt: 12-12-2016 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 (Post 2560144)
Ouch!!

Describe what happened the first time you met sam.

The 1st time we just met at a restaurant for a meal and talked. I was so nervous!!!! Just thought I would mess it up somehow or that she wouldn't like me in person. As I am very shy in person (especially around girls) and my Asperger's doesn't help! But she just seemed to have a way of making me relax, and so we talked over the meal and learnt about each other.

lotusdriver81 12-12-2016 04:02 PM

what happened the first time you met and had some "fun"?
How did you feel? Did you just go with it or were you cautious?

Matt: 12-13-2016 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 (Post 2560496)
what happened the first time you met and had some "fun"?
How did you feel? Did you just go with it or were you cautious?

Again I was VERY nervous but also very excited. We were a bit cautious at first. I had to be naked at all times, she tied me up some and spanked me, teased my cock a LOT! made me kiss her feet, did some "light" smothering, I had to give her a lot of oral while blindfolded (so I would not be able to see her pussy), I also had to give a "blowjob" to a strap-on she wore.

In addition, I had to do various household chores still naked.

Wedgiebondagebabe 12-13-2016 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe (Post 2546746)
First off, How have you been? Its been awhile!

Secondly, what do you want for the holidays?

Besides the Les Misberables, what is the best thing you have ever given as a gift? received?

What is one gift you wish you could give to anyone or any thing? for example, give a child with cancer a wish, give your parents a nice vacation etc.

What is one gift you wish you could give yourself?

I think you missed me.