getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Loser has To: Craigslist edition (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=257372)

Dirty_diaperedDumbo 04-30-2016 03:21 AM

Slaveuk loses.

I'm in.

Same Dare: (Loser will have to make a post word from word of what the winner tells them to post and will have to reply to every response they get as long as they seem like a real person and not a bot. All ads and responses are to be copied to the winner also. )

Slaveuk 04-30-2016 05:40 AM

I'm in again don't think last winner hasn't got back to me

cruxvier 04-30-2016 09:37 AM

slaveuk loses again.

Loser will have to make a post word from word of what the winner tells them to post and will have to include a picture as well (no face needed) they must reply to every response they get as long as they seem like a real person and not a bot. All ads and responses are to be copied to the winner also as well as the link to the post.

Dirty_diaperedDumbo 04-30-2016 10:14 AM

I'm in again. let the fun begin.

deltavoyager 05-01-2016 05:09 PM

cruxvier LOSES!!

Same dare, I'm so in!

tehJester42 05-01-2016 05:34 PM

sounds fun i'm in I can't loose

natethegreat 05-01-2016 08:24 PM

Deltavoyager Loses!

I am in and here is my idea:

Before anything happens, the loser must send the following 10 photos to the winner:

-(x3) Closeup of soft cock from 3 different angles. 1 with ruler.
-(x3) Closeup of hard cock from 3 different angles. 1 with ruler.
-(x2) Full naked body picture, including face and cock from 2 different angles one soft and one hard.
-Full naked body picture from behind while on all fours, making sure balls and ass hole is visible.
- Picture including face of either a dildo in your ass or a real penis in your mouth.

Loser will send a list to the winner of 15 likes that are sexual/kinky in nature and in as much details as possible.

Winner will create a profile on a gay hookup site in the losers local area.

All the pictures sent will be posted on a kinktalk album until this dare is fully completed and during this with a link in both winner and loser's signature.

The winner will post all non face pics on the profile and use the face pics as encouragement to follow through with a task or as punishment.

For every cm the loser's penis is different then the winner's, the winner can make the loser meet someone from the area.

The loser will come up with ideas as kinky and creative as they can in which the winner will then alter as they wish and turn into a task. If the loser ever comes back with an idea that the winner does not think is good enough, they have to meet an additional person and still come back with a better idea.

Loser is allowed a maximum of 5 limits only! (Choose Wisely).

*** If I lose and your soft penis is bigger then my hard penis I will send you an additional 10 photos on top of the initial 10 I will already have to send.

I dont have craigslist in my area so using another site for the same outcome.

jodiroxxx 05-02-2016 05:28 AM

Oooo im soo in for this

natethegreat 05-02-2016 09:17 AM

Bump

Bumping the thread. Looks like whoever of us loses will be doing many tasks. Since for every cm difference of our cocks is a task. One is female in this battle, therefore the full length of the guys cock will be used to consider the amount of tasks.

I eagerly await to see if I win or lose!

tehJester42 05-02-2016 10:33 AM

jodiro looses

Loser will have to make a post word from word of what the winner tells them to post and will have to include a picture as well (no face needed) they must reply to every response they get as long as they seem like a real person and not a bot. All ads and responses are to be copied to the winner also as well as the link to the post.
I'm in

sub2humiliate 05-02-2016 10:38 AM

I'll go in against you.

mansla 05-02-2016 10:51 AM

sub2humiliate loses

same dare

Dirty_diaperedDumbo 05-02-2016 11:04 AM

Im in....:sado::cool:

tehJester42 05-02-2016 11:06 AM

manslaughter looses same dare

mansla 05-02-2016 11:16 AM

revenge against youu.....