getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Submissive/Dominant Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Searching for Littles / Caregivers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=164943)

LixWetPie 01-21-2014 09:00 AM

Caregiver here :)

MysticalMadness 01-27-2014 07:04 PM

I have a question for you littles.

Do you have a favorite stuffy? What is it? What is it's name? How did you get it and name it?

For caregivers, Do you have a specific thing that you do to comfort your little when they are scared or upset?

master timo 01-27-2014 07:09 PM

im a care giver
yes I agree we all need release

minimarshmellow 01-31-2014 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticalMadness (Post 1221969)
I have a question for you littles.

Do you have a favorite stuffy? What is it? What is it's name? How did you get it and name it?

For caregivers, Do you have a specific thing that you do to comfort your little when they are scared or upset?

My favorite stuffy is Teddy, my teddy bear. I got him years ago from my dad. I was young, so I just named him Teddy (I know, so original).

I also have a pink puppy named Lilly. I don't remember where I got her from, and she just looks like a Lilly.

I am also (hopefully) gonna get a tiger stuffy from build-a-bear. His name is yet to be determined. Any suggestions on a name?

minimarshmellow 02-09-2014 02:41 PM

I couldn't find my remote last night and I was terribly upset. Daddy got really mad at me because I thought it was gone forever.

Do any other little's get extremely upset when they can't find something?

MysticalMadness 02-09-2014 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimarshmellow (Post 1233840)
I couldn't find my remote last night and I was terribly upset. Daddy got really mad at me because I thought it was gone forever.

Do any other little's get extremely upset when they can't find something?

I usually don't, but I have the "I'll find it later or buy a new one" mentality. That comes from my room constantly being a disaster and me never putting my stuff back in its place.

I fixed that now! So everything has a place and as soon as I'm done with it, it gets put back. So it eliminates the problem of getting upset over not being able to find it. Fromo gets more upset about me losing things than I do.

(I know this answer isn't remotely helpful lol).

tintlandreth 02-19-2014 08:02 PM

im a little boy who like girl stuff though

sweetnsourDOM 02-23-2014 03:19 AM

bravo

interesting thread, I really enjoyed reading it.....I was a caregiver for a "little" some time back...it truly was a very rewarding experience....unfortunately our lives parted but I still miss her :(

minimarshmellow 03-04-2014 06:21 PM

A question for littles:

How did you react when you first met another little in real life?

My little side basically freezes up, and is very confused by it all.

A question for Caregivers:

Do you have any advice that could help my little side relax around my little boyfriend?

I am gonna ask our Daddy to help me, but I wanted some outside perspectives too.

TheBitchofBitches 03-08-2014 04:00 AM

Id have to say Im a Mommy, and I found out the first time I punished a sub, I wanted to hug and hold them and tell them everything is going to be ok and I also naturally called the baby.

minimarshmellow 03-15-2014 06:25 PM

Caregivers:

Do/would you let your little help you in the kitchen?

Littles:

What would you want to make with your caregiver?

Sexslave96 03-15-2014 06:29 PM

I'm a little and I haven't found a caregiver!

gigglesticker 03-15-2014 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimarshmellow (Post 1270530)
Caregivers:

Do/would you let your little help you in the kitchen?

Littles:

What would you want to make with your caregiver?

AS a caregiver, Actually I would, since my littles are usually better at cooking than I am so I could always use my little sous-chef around in the kitchen.

My little would love to make pancakes, maybe some cake? Cake is awesome cause I get to eat it afterwards.

Sexkittin 03-15-2014 09:50 PM

I'll be a little

minimarshmellow 03-15-2014 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexkittin (Post 1270782)
I'll be a little

I think you misunderstood. This is not a "I will take ______ role." thread. This is a "I am a little/caregiver" thread. It is a place for the caregivers and littles of getdare to get together and talk to each other, not for some kink game.