getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   (Self) Spanking Dare! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15889)

cutie girl57 05-08-2009 03:19 PM

Awesome Spanking

My spanking was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got spanked with a hairbrush, on a bed, bare but, 48 hard and I had to cry ach the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To make it even funner every time I said ach I had to get 30 extra spanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! I was sick ( oh yah I had to right lines about how I have been a bad girl and how much I deserved the spanks) It was so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like family or illigal

Send me every dare you got, I'll do it!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. I especialy like wedgies and such!!!!!!!!!

darkhairedgirly 06-26-2009 06:24 PM

I was to pull down my trousers (Master doesn't let me wear panties), and spank my ass with a spoon. Orignally it was only suppose to be 24 med hard, but Master wanted me to really have a red ass, so he kindly times that by 4. Making 96. Every time I did this, on all four on my bed, i was to count and say 'Thank You Sir'. My ass is now red raw, and I a few times hit my pussy, all very fun and made me very wet.

Hailscot 07-07-2009 01:27 PM

1 5 1 4 4 2 2

Can't Wait U have been bad boy

walapalooo 07-07-2009 06:25 PM

i got 2-3-3-3-1-3. i've been looking for a good spanking dare forever so props to you on it

Lordy5 07-24-2009 12:44 PM

i got a ruler, but only had a metal one. I was nude and did Aunty roleplay. i was spanked on the bed. 30 times hard, i had to say thankyou. i am sighning in.

Catalyst 07-26-2009 11:15 AM

K, spanking is fun

I rolled 1,6,5,6,4,2,5

So I grabbed my wooden ruler that I had and stripped nude. I stood up and started my 18 Hard spanks, alternating cheeks so it wouldn't hurt as badly. Didn't hurt too bad, pretty red still. Nice easy, fun dare!

DARE-ME 08-14-2009 08:20 PM

amazing

this dare is amazing i love it

Kage 08-15-2009 03:04 AM

Well, I must say this dare certainly left a mark on my ass. :D

My numbers were 1, 6, 5, 3, 5, 4, 4.

Now, I was surprised there wasn't the choice of a belt, since in my opinon, would have hurt the most. ;) I had to use a ruler, which wasn't actually scary to me. I knew I had a wooden one in my draw but I knew it wouldn't hurt (and I wanted it to), so I looked around for my dear metal ruler.

So, before I went about my spanking (30 hard hits), I wrote how naughty I'd been & why I deserved to be punished.

I wrote, "I've been very naughty over the past few days. I've had very bad lustful thoughts. This is why I deserve to be punished." Short, but sweet in my opinion.

I was already naked while doing this, so I went about administrating the spanks (standing up) while saying "Thank you, Miss". It was quite hot, and I was sad I didn't roll #1 so I could masturbate right now.

And then I went here (getDare) to write about my experience. Now, I WILL masturbate. Enjoy.

Rei515 08-15-2009 05:45 AM

Owie, this REALLY hurt! my Master dared me to do this dare and although i'm not a fan of pain, it was actually fun.

my numbers were: 5131416

Malus 08-21-2009 02:29 AM

i got 5 6 5 4 1 4.

I have a thread ( http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...856#post177856 ) and decided to combine some (sorta) so I stood up because as I was doing the dares I was showering. I first did the clothes pin one ( a peg on each nipple and my lips, tied together and walk around) then I hopped into a warm shower and did the no pain, no gain dare. (brushing my pussy 100 times) I then turned the hot water off and stood in the corner of the shower for five minutes. when this time was up I started spanking my arse. I did it 18 times on each cheek.

slave_nr 08-21-2009 04:41 PM

Heres what I got :-
5 hairbrush
6 standing
4 kneeling in front of couch
2 fisrt half on underwear second half on bare bottom
5 nothing go straight to spanking
4 18 hard
4 count every stroke and say 'thank you sir' after every stroke
6 Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

I will do this ASAP and post my results

Neptune 08-22-2009 05:37 PM

Well, I was to spank myself 48 times hard with pants and underwear lowered (+10 after crying out), with a spoon.
However, I did this, and it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I admit I am a novice at self-spanking (and I did have to substitute a spatula because I didn't see a spoon up to the task), or maybe I just couldn't do it right in the "on all fours" position.
If someone has tips or something, please share. I would be much obliged.

your dare slave 08-27-2009 06:53 AM

I got:
but then I changed that 1 2 a 6 (I dont know why!)
I rate this dare 10! ;)

slaveL 08-31-2009 02:27 PM

I got

5 - hairbrush
6 -Standing
5- naked
4 - sand in the corner wearin what i rolled in wht to wear - so naked
6 - 48 hard
4 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.
2 - stand in the corner exposing red bottom

i will post hoe it goes tomorrow

ajhannaford 09-23-2009 02:07 PM

3152133 :) im bouta do it :)