getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Orgasm Control: **Mandi** Vs Shadowice0823 (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=148528)

JessicaTara 07-26-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowice0823 (Post 1036449)
No its still early, although since your new pictures been up the votes been going your way more then mine :(

Fair is fair I guess, but I havent been EVIL to Mandi yet. Im sure you want her to suffer as well right??

Why would I want her to suffer more than you? :p

**Mandi** 07-26-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessicaTara (Post 1036459)
Why would I want her to suffer more than you? :p

Exactly (: you better watch out shadow, the girls you have teased are coming back for revenge

Legomaniac5 07-26-2013 10:40 PM

Sorry shadow, but I can't help but want to please a female, don't be too harsh on him. :P

**Mandi** 07-26-2013 10:58 PM

Shadow and I are PMing about how surprised we both are with how close it actually is! And you won't believe what he just said. If you thought I was lying before when I said he wanted to lose listen to this...

Shadow said he "likes that I have the safety net". The safety net is the vote handicap I mentioned in the original post and let me give you a hint, it is higher than the current difference (aka I'm actually winning ;) ). This is basically him saying he likes that I am winning ladies and gentleman. Lets just give the man what he wants (:

JessicaTara 07-26-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **Mandi** (Post 1036474)
Shadow and I are PMing about how surprised we both are with how close it actually is! And you won't believe what he just said. If you thought I was lying before when I said he wanted to lose listen to this...

Shadow said he "likes that I have the safety net". The safety net is the vote handicap I mentioned in the original post and let me give you a hint, it is higher than the current difference (aka I'm actually winning ;) ). This is basically him saying he likes that I am winning ladies and gentleman. Lets just give the man what he wants (:

Yep, I agree with you that he wants to lose. Hmm...maybe I can get him to admit it....

Shadowice 07-26-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **Mandi** (Post 1036474)

You cheated and didnt copy it all! Said makes me have to worry after that. I like that its close still I didnt want 1 side to run away with it. It wouldnt be a risky bet without that safety net for you.

Mumbles91 07-27-2013 12:18 AM

I voted for **mandi** to win... The photos might have swayed my decision a little bit :)

corsa198 07-27-2013 01:43 AM

I've also voted for **mandii** to win. And I will admit the photos swayed my decision a lot!

mordeth 07-27-2013 02:04 AM

I voted against you Mandi since i enjoyed reading your other denial thread so much, if your pics had gotten up earlier i might have voted otherwise.

webbielicious 07-27-2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **Mandi** (Post 1036484)
Well, either way, I'm winning right now. And if things go as planned I will win even before the safety net is applied ;)

Also everyone, don't let him fool you, he truly wants to lose.

On the basis of the amount of smugness in this post I've going to have to vote against you on principle Mandi!!!

xx

Sarge90 07-27-2013 02:45 AM

This is getting very interesting, it seems that the original thought that the girl will lose by a landslide is obviously not true, although on ours it was as close as 1 vote a lot of the time and dare... Only ended up 7 votes ahead when we decided to close it... After it was closed the gap hit its widest at 14 votes, maybe because we were no longer campaigning, no longer trying to sway votes...

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowice0823 (Post 1036346)
What if I win and make your post be edges again for the day just so they would get a chance and it would be a thank you from me to them for their support in helping me control your orgasms.

I thought bribery was against the rules? Although the photos mandi has posted may work in her favour or against her, I think they count as such too... Wonder what the penalty is for rule breaking

twotothetenth 07-27-2013 02:57 AM

Man, these poll threads are getting popular, I should get me one as well:D

Haven't voted for anyone yet, although I'm inclined to vote for Mandi to lose, because I don't like the way she tries to bribe us with pictures.

Asdfghjkl95 07-27-2013 03:24 AM

I voted for Mandi as a thank you to Shadowice for the great dare he sent me.

Siren 07-27-2013 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twotothetenth (Post 1036613)
Man, these poll threads are getting popular, I should get me one as well:D

Haven't voted for anyone yet, although I'm inclined to vote for Mandi to lose, because I don't like the way she tries to bribe us with pictures.

If you did, I would definitely, definitely vote for you to lose :D I smell revenge...

And don't lie, you'd vote for her no matter what :p

I hope you win, Mandi! Much more interesting for you to win- I really want to see how shadow will cope with being teased, for once. Though he has been quite nice to me, actually... but he does keep sending me flicks. So serves him right :p

twotothetenth 07-27-2013 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare... (Post 1036622)
If you did, I would definitely, definitely vote for you to lose :D I smell revenge...

I wouldn't doubt that for a second.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare... (Post 1036622)
And don't lie, you'd vote for her no matter what :p

I'm not lying. I cheat, deceive and bullshit, but I do not lie:D Similarly to your thread, I at first wanted to vote for Mandi to win, but as a determined anti-corruption fighter I now feel obligation to vote against her.