getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Extreme Messy Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=129673)

Crossdresser5 10-24-2013 01:37 PM

Phony will only wear one pair of white compression shorts the whole weekend the catch is that is your toilet for the weekend you can't ever take it off or empty it have fun

stewpot 10-25-2013 02:16 PM

Fill you're underwear with any substance of your choice (preferably something smelly) and stay that way all day

Blue Griffin 10-26-2013 11:49 PM

Everytime someone say any form of hello, your name, or any form of bye keep count. Tally the total at the end of the day and pie yourself that many times.

Make mine a really good one.

ev500 11-04-2013 04:14 PM

Put on a one piece swimsuit. Dress over the top of it as you wish. Go for a 3 mile bike ride and stop once a mile to pour a tin of beans down your suit. Down the front on the first, back on the second and front again for the third. Now cycle the squidgy three miles home!

(first ever post here, hello all!)

CrazyC 11-05-2013 09:16 PM

Take a jar of peanut butter, and ketchup into the bathroom.

Spread the peanut butter in the tub and roll in it, until you have covered as much of your body as possible!

Then take the catchup and squirt and drink all of the bottle,, then make yourself puke it back out on your self.

Roll over and lay as if you were hogtied until you can make yourself cum.

After you cum, turn over and piss on your face!

shower after looking at yourself in the mirror for 5 minutes!

just_curious87 11-16-2013 09:42 PM

Tie off the leggings of shorts underneath your pants.
Go to a restaurant (sit down) and empty a bottle of condiments into those shorts.
Sit thoroughly the meal occasionally moving around.
Before leaving, have the waiter/waitress replace the bottle.

stewpot 11-20-2013 07:52 PM

Fill your underwear with dog and cat food and stay like that for 4 hours

imaslaveboy 11-21-2013 03:01 AM

Fill your underwear with 8 tins of tuna and add a jar of mayo too. Leave for an hours and watch the cats paw and your window

Silly bitch 11-27-2013 12:56 PM

Do a messy wedgie with a banana everyday for a week keeping the banana mush in your underwear for the entire day each day.

storminghail 11-28-2013 12:47 AM

piss all over yourself and then put on tight clothing, this is your bathroom for the next 18 hours, you may not empty it or remove it and you must take 1 laxative to start this off

Artemis91 11-28-2013 01:36 PM

Put on a one-piece swimsuit and tape the leg openings so nothing can get out. Fill it with a tin of baked bins, a tin of spaghetti and four eggs (still in their shells). Get dressed up over the swimsuit, go to a coffee shop and have a coffee. Once you're done, you can go home and clean up.

Ollie289 11-28-2013 01:39 PM

Put on a diaper and fill it with 2 tins of backed beans and 2 eggs in the back you for a walk to town and sit down in a restraunt eat lunch and go home

storminghail 11-28-2013 02:25 PM

put a large popsicle in your ass, go out to the park until your popsicle melts, leave your sticky pants on for the rest of the day and do not wipe the mess off

please make mine extremely messy, uncomfortable, long, and public and try to break my limits (not including pictures and audio)

shark147 11-28-2013 07:14 PM

Go to a public toilet get naked write a sign that says clean me.
Then cover your body in chocolate sauce. Don't leave until at least 3 people have licked you.

Monica<3 11-29-2013 05:55 AM

Put a can of tuna down your pants for 1 hour for me something creative pls