getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   18F Free my panties (and make me stuff my asshole!) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418956)

wolf82 10-29-2022 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SluttySarah18 (Post 4915930)
I'm also going to order the clover clamps now. They come with these big metal ball weights which can be removed. I've had these clamps before and I can stand the weights although it does it more painful. Should I be keeping the weights on? I'm willing to wear them for 2 hours every time I change panties instead of 2 hours every week if that means I'm allowed to take the weights off.

Sounds like you have quite the job ahead of you! Best of luck.

Wearing them 2 hrs every change sounds good to me.

SluttySarah 10-29-2022 11:45 PM

Update 3

I was out with friends until midnight but after I got back I managed to free another pair of panties. This time it took me an entire 2 hours 16 minutes and 20 seconds, much longer than the previous two. I was just so tired and at around 3000 clenches I took a really long break for maybe 10 or 15 minutes. It felt much longer though with the panties still inside me and resting against my sore sphincter.

There are nearly exactly 24 hours from now for me to free more pairs of panties, so I think I will be on track to free 5 pairs in total, and I will have to work hard to be able to earn a rewash later on.

I have also ordered the clover clamps now and they will be arriving in 2 days. Because I am still changing panties each day for now, I will be clamped for 4 hours to celebrate it's arrival. Every 15 minutes, to maintain circulation, I will remove them, twist my nipples 10 times, then reattach them and give 5 harsh tugs to ensure they are clamped properly. I will be allowed to remove the weights.

bluedieblub 10-30-2022 12:00 AM

Oh dear, sounds like you are in trouble. If you are short of days to wear panties, you are going yo have to go pantyless with them inserted inside you right? That might become difficult. At least it's good training, better try to get a few more free though!

SluttySarah 10-30-2022 07:05 AM

I hope it'll last long enough... with 5 pairs of panties if I can earn a rewash then it will last me the full month. I just need to work really hard at stuffing 3 pairs of panties inside of me at once.

If I can't... then I might have to beg for some alternative task because I don't think I can go for days with a pair of panties stuffed up inside my asshole. After the thousands of sphincter contractions I've done already to free 3 pairs of panties though, and the hours I've been stuffed in the last 30 hours, I'm starting to think maybe I could last a while with a pair of panties stuffed inside of me. I don't think I could stand it for more than a day on end though, that's for sure. So I'll really need to manage to fit 3 pairs of panties inside of me to earn that rewash, not to mention stay stuffed like that for 4 hours! Of course I still need to free 2 more pairs of panties today which I am really dreading. My sphincter is so so sore and sensitive.

wolf82 10-30-2022 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SluttySarah18 (Post 4913473)
Once I begin the 51 hours I have to free panties, I will write a report every 12 hours.

Damn, I was rooting for you to not miss a report since your challenge is already difficult enough!

SluttySarah 10-31-2022 12:48 AM

Report 4

Ahhh omg I am so sorry!!! I don't know why but I misread my previous comment and thought it was sooner than it was :(
My time to free panties ran out just 30 minutes ago and I managed to free 2 more pairs of panties for a total of 5 pairs of panties. I've just changed into the first pair of panties that I've freed, which is quite small and tight given I ordered the smallest possible size.
Please please please I beg of you could I do something else instead of having a week added to my punishment? If it's extended by a week then that is 36 days I'll be stuck with 5 pairs of panties :(
With a rewash, since I can wear each pair up to 4 days, I can barely make it so I understand if you wish for me to carry out the punishment as intended but please, may I do something else instead? I had also stated that binder clips would be attached to my nipples for 15 minutes each time I changed panties, but I found out later that they hurt way too bad. How long should I be clamped with my clover clamps instead? I'll accept an outrageously long time and even twist them as many times as you would like if that means I won't be trapped in panties for another week... or if you want me to stuff panties into my asshole and keep them there each time I change or anything like that it's better than being stuck with 5 pairs of panties for over a month!
Please I'm really sorry please don't punish me too harshly this was already incredibly punishing I don't know how I forgot!!

generaterox 10-31-2022 04:02 AM

I agree that your punishment is already very punishing but you forgot to post an update every 12 hours like you’ve promised us. Since extending your time in these panties for another week might be too much for you, I’ll suggest an alternative that’s equally punishing for you.

Instead of staying in these dirty panties for another week, you’ll have to put on your clover clamps for an hour every time you change panties. During this 1 hour, you’ll have to remove the clover clamps every 15min, give your nipples a nice hard pinch, rotate the clover clamps by 90 degrees and put them back on.

I believe that this is an appropriate alternative punishment for forgetting your reports Sarah.

wolf82 10-31-2022 05:10 AM

Adding to that ^ I will say let’s help you pay attention to the clock.

For 12 hours, I want you in a wedgie. If you can’t do 12 hours in a row because of life stuff, you can break the 12 hours up into chunks across days.

Ideally, you’ll stay in a bra connection wedgie during that time.

SluttySarah 10-31-2022 05:35 AM

I understand that there needs to be consequences to missing my report when I had promised it :(
So altogether this will be 3 hours of clover clamps every time I change panties, rotating them every 15 minutes. The clamps will be arriving tomorrow, a day later than expected so I will celebrating it's arrival with a full 6 hours of clamping because it arrived 3 days late. My nipples are definitely gonna be in a lot of pain tomorrow...

The panties I got were really small because I wanted an easier time with them inside my asshole... there's no way I can get it in a bra connection wedgie, or even close :( I can try my best to stay in a wedgie but I don't really think it's possible since it just won't hold with how small the panties are. If you wish for me to wear the panties in an uncomfortable manner, I can wear them backwards and inside out. It's nothing compared to a proper wedgie, but I'll do it for much longer to make up for that. (how long do you think is fair?)

I attempted to fit 3 pairs of panties in my asshole again because I really have to train hard to earn this rewash which I desperately need. Still wasn't close at all... I could fit two pairs inside me but I'm sooo stuffed that the second pair only barely gets inside me I don't know how I'm going to manage to fit 3 pairs inside me. I know it should be possible since it's not that much fabric but it's just sooo hard.

I really need to set up some kind of training schedule over my break next week (no school for a week) to be able to fit 3 pairs inside me, not to mention having to hold it for 4 entire hours!

wolf82 10-31-2022 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SluttySarah18 (Post 4917675)
If you wish for me to wear the panties in an uncomfortable manner, I can wear them backwards and inside out. It's nothing compared to a proper wedgie, but I'll do it for much longer to make up for that. (how long do you think is fair?)

I'm good with that. Let's stick with 12 hours total, since that's what you messed up on by not writing a report in 12 hours

SluttySarah 11-01-2022 05:57 PM

thank you! I ended up just wearing them backwards and inside out until now because it really wasn't actually that noticeable haha

The clover clamps have just arrived and I tried them on for about 7 minutes (I removed the weights) and they definitely hurt!! They're still on me as I write this. Since they arrived 3 entire days late and so I could not stay clamped the two times I changed panties, I will be clamped for the next 6 hours. Of course, I will remove them to restore circulation every 15 minutes and reattach them and give them 10 270 degree twists to ensure they are attached properly. I really hope I can last for 6 hours though... It's been 11 minutes now and they really do hurt!! It feels like my nipples are burning!

wolf82 11-01-2022 06:04 PM

Sounds like after the six hours you may have found your first dislike … good luck to you and your nipples!

SluttySarah 11-01-2022 06:38 PM

ohhh my god I'm so sorry I really can't take it anymore I know it's only been half an hour but I really really overestimated my pain tolerance... I've had these clamps before last year but they must've been much much weaker because these just hurt sooo bad...
I really don't think I can take it anymore I'm shaking in pain trying to write this. I'm so so sorry I overestimated my ability to endure the clover clamps and I don't why I thought I could last 2 hours, then another hour on top of that each time I changed panties. Please please forgive me I beg of you
The 3 hours of clover clamps each time I change panties is two punishments added together so can I please please offer two alternative punishments? I'm even willing to do something long term like having to wear my clover clamps whenever I'm writing a report or PM on getdare, so I'll remember this for as long as I'm using this site. I think I'll go crazy if I need to endure this for another 5 hours and a half and then another 3 hours every time I change panties for the next month...
Could I remove 2 hours of clamping off of each time I change panties and instead have to wear clamps any time I am writing something on GetDare? Or I'll stay clamped for 1 minute for every new profile view I get, every day. Please please anything else it hurts so bad I know I agreed to this but I didn't know they would hurt so much!!

wolf82 11-01-2022 06:46 PM

I don't know if it's my place to officially offer up an alternative to the clamps, since it wasn't my task, but my suggestion would be that you have to put the clamps on every day until your panty challenge is over.

For a specific on the amount of time, I'd say you have to wear them for at least an hour each day but that could be split into four blocks of 15 minutes.

I'd recommend doing a set of 15 in the morning, afternoon and then two sets in the evening.

generaterox 11-01-2022 07:28 PM

I like Wolf82’s idea of changing the punishment to having to clamp yourself with clover clamps for 4 sets of 15min throughout the day.

On top of that, I feel that it is appropriate for you to stay clamped whenever you are on getdare as well.