getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   take charge of my chastity life (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=290381)

MarvHarvey 01-31-2017 06:10 AM

Reduction opportunity - task.

CORNER SWEATING
You need a flat wall about 3 feet (i metre) long In a dorm, you can probably use a door if there is room for your elbows. Gather a ruler, a towel, 3 coins and 4 clothespins. Have a timer that will run out of your sight. Turn off all distractions such as music, radio, videos, etc. Strip off your clothes - every stitch.

Your position against the wall will be: clothespin on each nipple, knees and nose holding coins on the wall, and your hands flat on top of your head - not gripping each other. You will hold this position - knees bent to hold coins on wall, nose holding coin on wall, hands flat on head.

Your time will be 16 minutes. If you drop a coin or lower your arms, you must restart at the beginning. If you do that, you are allowed no more than 1 minute to dry off the sweat and have a drink before you start over.

When you set your timer, set it for 16:30 to give yourself 30 seconds to get into position before starting your punishment - you would not want to miss any of it because you were not ready!

Report a summary for review when the task is completed.

If you succeed on:
the first try, 10 days reduction.
the second try (1 minute restart) 8 days reduction.
the third try (2nd 1 minute restart) 6 day reduction.

If you do not succeed by that time (with 2 restarts) then you have failed and win 4 more days added on. You can do this --- strip and get to the wall!

DanHenceworth 01-31-2017 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarvHarvey (Post 2643168)

CORNER SWEATING
You need a flat wall about 3 feet (i metre) long In a dorm, you can probably use a door if there is room for your elbows. Gather a ruler, a towel, 3 coins and 4 clothespins. Have a timer that will run out of your sight. Turn off all distractions such as music, radio, videos, etc. Strip off your clothes - every stitch.

Your position against the wall will be: clothespin on each nipple, knees and nose holding coins on the wall, and your hands flat on top of your head - not gripping each other. You will hold this position - knees bent to hold coins on wall, nose holding coin on wall, hands flat on head.

Your time will be 16 minutes. If you drop a coin or lower your arms, you must restart at the beginning. If you do that, you are allowed no more than 1 minute to dry off the sweat and have a drink before you start over.

When you set your timer, set it for 16:30 to give yourself 30 seconds to get into position before starting your punishment - you would not want to miss any of it because you were not ready!

If you succeed on:

If you do not succeed by that time (with 2 restarts) then you have failed and win 4 more days added on. You can do this --- strip and get to the wall!

Awesome I'll give this a go

DanHenceworth 01-31-2017 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarvHarvey (Post 2643168)

CORNER SWEATING

If you succeed on:

REPORT:

Well the was hard, you weren't wrong about the sweating haha I don't think it helped that my flat is ridiculously hot as it is anyway.
So my first try was going really well knees had to be slightly bent and my face was pressed against the wall so the body position wasn't the most comfortable but it was manageable, unfortionalty I greatly underestimated how long 16?minutes is! Christ the lactic acid in legs built up Haha a semi crouched position is no fun.
So anyway I failed first time, I'm pretty certain I stank due to the sweat aha, well I got prepared for the second go and was determined to complete the task, luckily I succeeded so I can take 8 days off of my lock up.

As I was sweaty mess anyway I decided I'd just get the squats and crunches done so they're both completed for today as well, imma go take a shower and maybe have a lay down haha

Imma bout to do my snake game so expect an updat again soon!

My lock up currently stands at
08/03/2017 (41 days)

DanHenceworth 01-31-2017 07:26 AM

snake is done i scored 36 :/ im getting better though haha

i add 4 days as a result

My lock up currently stands at
13/03/2017 (46 days)

MarvHarvey 01-31-2017 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanHenceworth (Post 2643214)
REPORT:

Well the was hard, you weren't wrong about the sweating haha

unfortionalty I greatly underestimated how long 16?minutes is!

Christ the lactic acid in legs built up Haha a semi crouched position is no fun.

I'm pretty certain I stank due to the sweat aha,

for the second go and was determined to complete the task, luckily I succeeded so I can take 8 days off of my lock up.

As I was sweaty mess anyway I decided I'd just get the squats and crunches done so they're both completed for today as well, imma go take a shower and maybe have a lay down haha

Sounds like you got it right! This can be very strenuous with knees bent and hands held up on your head. That's why I put the towel in the instructions!

Too bad you needed the 2nd try, but 8 days is useful to you. ;)

You will have to improve your SNAKE skills - at least get to 45 where its one less day added. There are big gains to higher scores........

DanHenceworth 02-01-2017 05:12 AM

squats and crunches are all done for the day

DanHenceworth 02-01-2017 05:20 AM

wooooo!! big score in the snake game i scored 7.1 which means it finished neutral so i dont have to add any days onto my lock up period

MarvHarvey 02-01-2017 09:18 PM

Spanking and pain are not in your limits or even dislikes.

So I have an idea for you to win 1 day reduction in less than 5 minutes.
1. Get a heavy belt. Industrial belting or harness leather would be ideal, but one from your jeans will do if it is heavy and stiff.
2. Kneel beside a padded chair.
3. Hold the belt in your weaker hand - doubled or tripled to be the right length to hit the target.
4. Lay your strong hand on the seat of the chair, palm up. It is to be the target.
5. Strap that hand, hard, 5 times. If a stroke does not give a good impact, repeat it.
6. Switch hands and do the other one.
7. Switch back, quickly now - the headmaster would not waste any time - and do your dominant hand again.
8. Switchback the last time. Now finish with 5 serious strokes to this hand, repeating any that are weak or even a little off target.
9. BONUS! Start a timer. Do 3 edges right now, in less than 12 minutes, and you get 2 more days off!
10. Report, including grow long afterward you can feel the stinging in your hands, and how long after they still tingle when you do anything. After the report is posted, you get your 1 day off.

Buttaholic 02-02-2017 02:05 AM

Adding another day here.

DanHenceworth 02-02-2017 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarvHarvey (Post 2645525)
Spanking and pain are not in your limits or even dislikes.

So I have an idea for you to win 1 day reduction in less than 5 minutes.
1. Get a heavy belt. Industrial belting or harness leather would be ideal, but one from your jeans will do if it is heavy and stiff.
2. Kneel beside a padded chair.
3. Hold the belt in your weaker hand - doubled or tripled to be the right length to hit the target.
4. Lay your strong hand on the seat of the chair, palm up. It is to be the target.
5. Strap that hand, hard, 5 times. If a stroke does not give a good impact, repeat it.
6. Switch hands and do the other one.
7. Switch back, quickly now - the headmaster would not waste any time - and do your dominant hand again.
8. Switchback the last time. Now finish with 5 serious strokes to this hand, repeating any that are weak or even a little off target.
9. BONUS! Start a timer. Do 3 edges right now, in less than 12 minutes, and you get 2 more days off!
10. Report, including grow long afterward you can feel the stinging in your hands, and how long after they still tingle when you do anything. After the report is posted, you get your 1 day off.

Hey thanks for this, I'm not a great lover of pain so I'll leave his one in reserve for if I get really desperate to get out

DanHenceworth 02-02-2017 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buttaholic (Post 2645698)
Adding another day here.

Added
Lock up period is now 14/03/2017 (47)

DanHenceworth 02-02-2017 05:39 AM

snake is completed, a very hungover dan only scored 31 today :/ maybe i shouldnt go out during my lock up period haha so 4 days are added on

lock up: 18/03/17 (51 days)

DanHenceworth 02-02-2017 05:55 AM

pain slut joe 02-02-2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanHenceworth (Post 2645812)

Lets say we add pushups to your routine. To make it more interesting, from now on, do the exercises completely naked and edge before starting, between each type of exercise and after completing last set, so total of 5 edges. Just hope no one else adds any different types of exercises, or number of edges increases as well. Let us know if you are good with this modification.

DanHenceworth 02-02-2017 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pain slut joe (Post 2646171)
Lets say we add pushups to your routine. To make it more interesting, from now on, do the exercises completely naked and edge before starting, between each type of exercise and after completing last set, so total of 5 edges. Just hope no one else adds any different types of exercises, or number of edges increases as well. Let us know if you are good with this modification.

i'll struggle to do edges as im lock up and do really want to unlock my self as that may lead to temptations however i will see what i can do.

press ups are added :) although my chest is quite weak so they wont be done at once like the other two exercises they will have to be spread out into sets