getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Messengers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Humiliating exposure while answering a questionnaire (Kik/TG) (easy or extreme) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=417062)

ThatWeirdGuy 09-02-2022 11:11 AM

I'll try easy...

Kik in sig

Wimble 09-02-2022 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare_U (Post 4860815)
But first, congratulations to UKExhibitionist for completing the easy version and to Wimble for doing the extreme one. Wimble really did everthing including the tasks for only the bravest darers and even going further with his infos than required. Really a good result.

:D:o
Thanks for the dare! Was definitely scary but I'm really pleased I saw it through. Risky but really hot and helped me push my limits!

And kudos to DareU. He wrote a great dare and was true to his word.

If anyone else did the extreme version and is interested in trading vids, let me know! :cool:

Terminationme 09-05-2022 01:03 AM

Hi,

I would love to try this. With the extreme version.

TG perfectblue
Kik terminationme

cruxvier 09-05-2022 01:08 AM

I will try extreme kik cruxvier

DaisyMann 09-07-2022 07:09 AM

I want extreme Kik in signture

poolboy 09-07-2022 08:06 AM

I will try the easy one. Sounds like fun

Jessi1997 09-07-2022 02:05 PM

I don't know if I have the nerve to finish it, but I'll try the extreme version.

kik - jessi1997tx

Dare_U 09-07-2022 10:04 PM

Next update on the winners, honest losers and the non-responding rest of the losers, that don't even care to answer any messages.

Regarding the winners, that part is easy. There's no one new that was brave enough to do the dare. Seems like most people here can't back up the things they say and have to give up this dare or are like those that just lie to me, telling they're interested and want to do this and then disappear without any response after that or even being too afraid of just admitting they have to give up.

But some of you were at least honest enough to say they can't do it and they have to give up here. This is just a dare, so you always have the option to tell me it's too hard for you and you're chickening out.
Jope2 for example responded at least after some messages, gave up, apologized for not answering earlier and still said the dare is made pretty good, hoping I won't close this thread anytime soon. Well, I think about it.
Also, curiousuk86 responded after some meassages, gave up and apologized for not answering and I appreciate that. The last 2 losers are jhark7999 and csuju, but both of them answered at least pretty soon.

Then there are the people without any decency, that don't even care to answer any messages after receiving the dare. Those are PaulW, MTN016, bolton, boyyy124 and Littlespace.
I said it before and I say it again, that's just rude behaviour in my opinion and very annoying for me. Everyone else should be careful too when dealing with those people since they don't seem to care about dares or other people in general.

And as you can clearly see, this dare seems to be too hard (even the easy version for some) for most people, even though I only got positive feedback. There are already new people who want to try it and still some others that didn't respond yet. Depending on how those people will react, I may or may not continue this thread (especially the new ones because I don't think the others will respond anyway). When more then the half of the people here don't respond at all and there's only a very limited amount of people that are brave enough to really do this, then there's no reason for me to put anymore work into this. We'll see soon

sissybabygirl 09-10-2022 05:23 AM

I want to answer a questionnaire

My kik is sissyray81

dragonxy86 09-10-2022 05:27 AM

I will try the easy one. Sounds like fun

jigglybrownbutt 09-10-2022 05:48 AM

I'm ready

Kik- masterjaz101
Telegram- Blacksage01
I will try easy. Then extreme

VUGrad 09-14-2022 01:05 PM

Can I see both before committing to which version?

Dare_U 09-14-2022 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VUGrad (Post 4873628)
Can I see both before committing to which version?

It's still a dare after all, so no, I don't show the questionnaire before you decide. But we can talk a bit in private about some things to find out what version would fit you best.

Fagexposed4ever 09-14-2022 08:24 PM

Sign me up! 21 m fag slave. Every person who messages me will get a link to my Dropbox. It has photos and videos that I am begging to have exposed permanently! I will also send a few custom photos and videos. I don’t want to be able to go back. Kik is @permexposedfag and snap @permexposedfag1

VUGrad 09-14-2022 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare_U (Post 4873861)
It's still a dare after all, so no, I don't show the questionnaire before you decide. But we can talk a bit in private about some things to find out what version would fit you best.

Ok. I’ll try the easier version first then.