getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   R18: Mature Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [Fiction] iPlay Strip Poker (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=75462)

guit4 06-13-2012 12:33 PM

I hope the girls wise up and start taking revenge on the boys

pokeherking 06-13-2012 04:56 PM

Melinda- boxers (Sam's)

Sam- panties (Melinda's), bra

Freddie-shirt, shorts, boxers

Carly- bra, skirt

Brad- boxers, jeans

Wendy- shirt, panties

Iris- bra, panties, tank top

Pete- boxers, shirt, pullover

Look for the next update around Friday/Saturday

pokeherking 06-13-2012 05:10 PM

For those of you who have enjoyed my addition enough to make it this far I would like your input on my future stuff. There are only 2 or 3 (depending on how I break them up) sections of this story left (plus one chapter that I will give the reader a vote on the outcome of)

but until then I have some time so I want to get started on another story.

The 3 Ideas I have rolling around in my head are as follows...

1. Maria Sharapova (open to other tennis player suggestions) reluctantly agrees to a charity tennis match against a male amateur with some risque rules.

2. A teacher and a student teacher make a deal with a class of students sent to a special school for troubled youth, agreeing to trade dignity for academic achievement.

3. A struggling radio morning show team agree to a dare promotion to boost ratings, not knowing how far it would go.

2 and 3 have the potential to go longer and are more open ended. The first one would allow me to have a defined start and finish so I could get to the others quicker if that matters.

Ultimately I will make the call, but it is up in the air so if you have input I would love to hear it. Thanks for the comments. I wrote this for myself honestly so readers posting is the only reason I continued.

Enjoy.

also: if you haven't noticed I am not going to make this a "mature" story imho so my next story will be in the general fiction section fyi

n25n0598 06-13-2012 08:25 PM

If I had to choose I would pick 2 (although 3 is a close second) but you should really do whichever one you have the most ideas for since the content of the story ends up being much more important than the setting. Also, I'm really liking the continuation on this story so please post the rest soon :)

pokeherking 06-15-2012 04:19 PM

"Double Dare"

Results
1. Carly
2. Melinda
3. Fred
4. Wendy
5. Pete
6. Sam
7. Brad
8. Iris

It seemed like Sam had just gotten her composer back, never being happier to just have her boobs in her bra when she once again was going to have to pay up. Carly pulled out the win. Brad quickly turned in his 2 greens in an effort to get to the real action of these results. Carly decided to give a few more moments to Sam with her bra and started with Iris.

“well Iris?” asked Carly.

Iris thought about it for amount and finally came to a decision.

“You can take my shirt” Iris said with a firm exhale.

Carly could tell that Iris was not thrilled about her situation and reassured her friend saying, “the guys have already seen much more of us and it is just like a bikini on the beach”

Iris forced a smile and raised her arms signaling she was ready. Carly pulled her shirt over her head and her yellow bra that matched her panties came into view. She looked amazing in her matching set of yellow underwear showing so much of her tan skin. Her hips were not as curvy as her breast and this created a top heavy hourglass effect. Her thin hips only made her breast appear bigger. Iris was lucky that the guys attention would soon turn to an even more exciting scene.

“Well Sam, your turn” Carly said as she turned to her friend.

“It’s not like everyone hasn’t seen them already, so I guess I will let the girls out one more time. My bra.” said Sam.

Sam stood up preparing to have her boobs revealed for the third time. Just the scene of having Carly and Sam standing face to face with only their bras covering their chest had all the guys excited. Carly gave a reassuring smile to her friend and Sam nodded signaling she was ready. Carly reached behind her friend and unclasped the sexy black bra. Sam’s chest dropped and she offered no resistance as Carly guided the bra down her arms. Sam had started getting used to having her chest on display and let her breast hang for a moment before crossing her arms creating a hand bra for herself.

“well Carly, what are her dares?” Melinda asked enjoying her sister’s misfortune.

“Ah yes, dares. First you said that wedgies were the main reason you don’t like panties is you feel like you always have a wedgie. Well now you will have a real one. You are going to stand on the sofa while Brad and Pete hold the bands of your, well Melinda’s, panties and you are going to jump off.”

Melinda smiled and Sam scoffed. Carly seemed like she was going easy at Sam when stripping her, but this dare was particularly cruel for Sam. Pete and Brad jumped onto the couch and stuck out their hands as if they were showing Sam her position like gentlemen. Sam, still holding tightly to her chest, slowly followed. She turned and faced the room and looked at the ceiling waiting for the guys to get set. Brad and Pete slide one hand each into the legs of the panties. The pressure of their hands making room for themselves already made Sam uncomfortable.

“on the count of three,” she said. “Carly I can’t wait to get you back for this..1…2…3”

Sam stepped off the sofa and her feet bounced on the floor as she was pulled up, her panties instantly becoming a thong. Sam gritted her teeth as she hung half suspended with only her toes touching the floor and the underwear forcing its way into her throbbing butt. Her butt checks hung out both sides of the panties and her camel toe was perfectly outlined with the pressure. Sam fought not to cry out and finally the boys ran out of strength to hold her and she was dropped. Sam, less concerned with modesty and more concerned with the panty enema she just received, released her hand bra and dislodged the worst wedgie she had ever received.
Sam sat back down doing her best to compose herself.

“you still have one more dare Sam” Carly reminded.

She had to perform two, having five whites now. Sam looked up at her friend with grit and determination ready to just get through this second dare so she could be closer to revenge.

“this one will be a little different then the last. Your arms look tired holding those boobs of yours Sam. Why don’t we give them a break and Freddie a birthday gift at the same time? Your dare is to let Freddie be your hand bra for the next round.”

Sam had never been naked in front of a guy before this night and now she would be taking another step in the same night. Freddie was very excited about Carly’s kindness to him and seated himself behind Sam.

Reaching his hands around her Freddie asked, “Ready?”

“Not like I have a choice,” Sam replied.

Sam lowered her hands and Freddie quickly replaced them with his own. Freddie’s hands were cold and firm on Sam’s breast and she took a deep breath getting used to the feeling of a guy’s hands serving as her bra. Freddie initially gave a firm squeeze to each, but simply messaged them gently after getting comfortable. Everyone was watching while Sam was ready to get the next round over with.

“Alright I’ll deal,” Sam said grabbing the deck to speed things up.

“wait I still get a privilege card” Freddie interrupted.

Carly passed Freddie his privilege card face down.

“I will look at it after this round” Freddie announced not wanting to miss a second of holding onto Sam.

It read...
Spoiler:
make someone who gives a dare do the dare themselves instead

Results
1. Carly
2. Sam
3. Melinda
4. Pete
5. Wendy
6. Iris
7. Fred
8. Brad

Carly’s winning ways continued. All of the losing players were able to pay their penalties, but Brad and Iris paid their last. Sam finally was able to clear her whites and even pick up a green in the process. This round proved uneventful until Brad announced he was using his privilege card. He turned it over and revealed that he could elect to trade green stacks with any player.

“Carly I would like to trade stacks. Here are my zero chips,” he said while extending his empty hand.

Carly’s position of strength was gone like that. Even though she was down to two items of clothing she had 11 green chips to protect her. Now that wall was going to protect Brad and Carly was once again vulnerable.

Results
1. Iris
2. Carly
3. Melinda
4. Wendy
5. Brad
6. Pete
7. Sam
8. Fred

Iris pulled out the win. Freddie would now have to pay up.

“Go ahead and take my shirt,” instructed the birthday boy

Iris obliged and pulled it over his head. Sam was able to pay two greens without revealing more than she already had, but this left her without chips and only her (well her sister’s) panties. Pete paid his last green and both
Carly and Melinda received their privilege cards

Carly
Spoiler:
clear one players green stack

Melinda
Spoiler:
add two whites to any player

1. Brad
2. Fred
3. Iris
4. Carly
5. Wendy
6. Sam
7. Pete
8. Melinda

Brad won this round and with Sam not having any chips she was about to be to first player completely nude who would have to stay that way. The sister’s had briefly switched panties, but this would be different. Sam was going to have to sit in nothing, but what she was wearing when she came into this world.

“I have greens” Melinda said with a smile “unlike some people” as she looked at Sam with a grin tossing her chips in.

Not wanting to waste time Pete announced, “take my pullover Brad”

Brad quickly raised it over his head and then all eyes turned squarely on Sam.

Well it looks like you have no chips and one item of clothing there Sam,” Brad teased.

“and what would that be?” Sam said sarcastically dramatically looking over her body.

Standing up she simply said with one breath, “the panties.”

Brad crawled over slowly not believing his luck. He stayed on his knees as to look directly at his task. He inserted a finger around both sides of the tight black underwear and slowly pulled down the left side. He alternated small pulls on either side enjoying Sam slowly becoming revealed. He guided them around her curvy hips and let them rest between her legs stopping to take in the good look he was getting.

Sam put her hand over herself and assumed the classic enf pose trying to hold her large C cup breast with one hand and using the other for her newly revealed portion.

Annoyed she looked down at Brad as she shuck her legs to make the panties fall and said, “They’re off”

Sam took her second white chip and thought that the round had been bad enough when…

Melinda announced “I have a privilege card I would like to play”

pokeherking 06-15-2012 05:19 PM

Hope you enjoyed the new post. As always feedback is welcome and let me know if you have an opinion/ideas for my next story. If it is a specific idea go ahead and pm it so it will be a surprise for everyone else.

Thanks!

Hunterman36 06-15-2012 10:24 PM

Another great chapter. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see more.

Dublinjohn 06-16-2012 08:07 AM

As they stand (sit?)

Melinda- Boxers 1 Green 1 White

Sam- Nude 1 Green 2 White

Freddie-shorts, boxers 2 Green

Carly- bra(Joker), skirt 1 Green

Brad- boxers (Joker), jeans 13 Green

Wendy- shirt, panties 1 Green

Iris- bra, panties 2 Green

Pete- boxers, shirt(Joker) 2 White

I haven't looked at Priv cards and if there were chip errors, I went with what you stated in the latest post.

I'll have another look and amend the post to take Priv cards into account later on

Dublinjohn 06-18-2012 09:20 AM

As they stand (sit?)

Melinda- Boxers 1 Green 1 White
Spoiler:
add two whites to any player
about to be played

Sam- Nude 1 Green 2 White

Freddie-shorts, boxers 2 Green
Spoiler:
(cancel one joker status of your choice)

Spoiler:

Carly- bra(Joker), skirt 1 Green
Spoiler:
clear one players green stack

Brad- boxers (Joker), jeans 13 Green

Wendy- shirt, panties 1 Green

Iris- bra, panties 2 Green

Pete- boxers, shirt(Joker) 2 White
This priv card was played, my mistake.

Priv cards added, any errors please let me know

pokeherking 06-18-2012 04:17 PM

updates. Thanks to DublinJohn for providing the update. I haven't dug into the chips, but they look right and fyi Pete's card was used near the beginning of the story by the OP.

Because I don't have to do the update and as a thank you to DublinJohn I am going to go ahead and post the next section early (I will try for Wednesday.)

Also an update on my next story...

while playing beer pong this weekend I came up with a sequel for this story

Spoiler:
our friends will be playing beer pong (with dare rules)

I am getting ready to write the outline for this story and already have most of the story planned out. Right now it is going to be a match between Carly and Sam vs Freddie and Pete. (One of the challenges of this story was so many characters.) If someone would prefer other characters I will take that into consideration. Just let me know. Also I have most of the dares already planned, but if you have a two person dare that you would like to see one of these groups preform send me a pm. and I will try to work it in.

Thanks for the feedback!

Dublinjohn 06-19-2012 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokeherking (Post 712683)
updates. Thanks to DublinJohn for providing the update. I haven't dug into the chips, but they look right and fyi Pete's card was used near the beginning of the story by the OP.

Because I don't have to do the update and as a thank you to DublinJohn I am going to go ahead and post the next section early (I will try for Wednesday.)

Well spoted, I looked through and found it, might explain why my chip summary had some errors as we were going along, I'm not redoing the calc to find out.

I can do that after each update, if you want to PM me the chapter tonight I can have the update back to you for posting with the chapter on Wednesday (this is depending on timezones) I've a feeling that Mel is going to give Sam the chips and I've an idea that the dare might be standing facing the group with her hands on her head, I could be wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokeherking (Post 712683)
Also an update on my next story...

while playing beer pong this weekend I came up with a sequel for this story

Spoiler:
our friends will be playing beer pong (with dare rules)

I am getting ready to write the outline for this story and already have most of the story planned out. Right now it is going to be a match between Carly and Sam vs Freddie and Pete. (One of the challenges of this story was so many characters.) If someone would prefer other characters I will take that into consideration. Just let me know. Also I have most of the dares already planned, but if you have a two person dare that you would like to see one of these groups preform send me a pm. and I will try to work it in.

Thanks for the feedback!

Sometimes with more characters its better for the reader, a sequel is always harder as the nudity (or a lot of it) has been covered in game 1, so you need to make one character extremely lucky or introduce new ones as you go along.

pokeherking 06-20-2012 08:07 PM

"Seriously guys. I thought we would be seeing more of the guys by now"

Melinda hadn’t identified who are what the card was for, but Sam already knew this couldn’t be good for her. Melinda turned over her card and read aloud, “you may add two whites to the player of your choice.” She looked around the room as if she hadn’t already decided with the whites in hand and stopped to say, “Sam, I think you will get them.”

She knew this was coming, but hearing her name as she looked down at her two whites she already had made it obvious she would be at her sister’s mercy again.

“Come on sis. Can’t we just call it even and start going after the guys a little?” Sam pleaded.

“A little too late for that isn’t. No I think I will go ahead and give you your dare. You have to lie on the coffee table on your back with arms and legs hanging over the side so everyone can get a good look for one minute,” Melinda said proudly. Melinda was oddly confident to be only standing in boxers and nothing else holding her boobs, but Sam was getting all of the attention anyways being the most revealed player and now it was about to get worse for her.

Sam, rolling her eyes, set herself up for yet another dare. The dares had gotten worse as the clothes started to come off. They went from kissing crushes, clothes pin pinches, and ice cubes to serious wedgies and spread eagle poses. Sam was the one who was getting the latter and she desperately wanted to turn the tides, but just couldn’t get the cards to do so.

Sam took her spot on the coffee table that had moved to the side for the game and let her arms and legs hang as instructed. Sam tried to keep her mind off the embarrassment of the scene. The guys surrounded her closely trying to get the best look at everything at once. Melinda was content to just stay behind Sam’s head to taunt her. She had basically the same body as Sam and saw it every day. The other girls stayed a step back, not wanting to get in the way of the guys who kept moving around. Carly and Wendy laughed at the situation of all of them standing around their nude exposed friend in various states of undress of their own. Iris was one of the most clothed females, still in her bra and panties and she just stood in silence glad it wasn’t her nude on the table. Finally the timer went off and Sam rose from the table with an angry tear in her eye. She couldn’t believe how far Melinda had taken this. It all had started with her simply playing a privilege card. Sam was determined to find a way to make sure she got the last laugh.

1. Sam
2. Brad
3. Carly
4. Iris
5. Fred
6. Mel
7. Pete
8. Wendy

Sam finally got some luck and won the next hand. Melinda had one green chip remaining and paid it.

Pete smiled because he knew he would be stripped for this round, but he couldn’t have asked for a better way. He stood up saying “my shirt Sam”

Winning the hand did give Sam some much needed greens, but she was still nude. Having to strip Pete would require her to stand and use her hands that were already occupied doing other things.

“I’ll do Wendy first, what will it be girl?” Sam said. She decided she would practice on Wendy to try to figure out the best way to do this.

“My shirt as well. It’s not like it is doing me much good like this,” she said looking down and her soaked see through blouse.

Sam stood up and faced Wendy to block the front of herself from the crowd. This gave the group a clear look at her lovely back side, but that seemed like the best option. She struggled to peel the wet shirt off with one hand using the other to cover herself and finally, after a little time and effort got it off of her friend. Wendy quickly assumed the hand bra position of her friends, covering her slightly freckled chest with a smile.

“Seriously girls, I thought we would be seeing more of the guys by now” Wendy said taking her seat.

Pete jumped up taking Wendy’s place and looked at Sam with a big grin. Sam decided that struggling with one hand took too long and decided to quickly use both hands and just pull it over Pete’s head. Pete taken off guard caught a glimpse of Sam’s beautiful breast before the shirt took them out of view. This caused blood to rush and make him hard as he had ever been. When the shirt jerked off his head, this caused Sam to bounce and the motion almost caused Pete to lose it. A small moist spot formed on his boxers and the room erupted with laughter.

“Now for your question” Sam said as she used her hands to cover herself. Pete had 3 whites and now had to answer a question.

“Who was the last person you kissed?” Sam asked.

Pete smiled knowing Sam probably already knew the answer, “Well Sam. That is something me and Melinda have in common, because it was you.”

Everyone took their seats and the next round was about to start when Carly announced she had a card to play.

“Brad if I can’t have that big stack of greens you certainly can’t either. Turn in all your greens”

Brad’s wall of greens he had stolen from Carly was now out of play. This meant that everyone was vulnerable.

Results
1. Carly
2. Wendy
3. Sam
4. Iris
5. Melinda
6. Freddie
7. Brad
8. Pete

Carly kept the momentum going for the girls in a big way. Not only did she win all of the losers were guys this round. Freddie paid his green and was down to only one more. Brad and Pete however were going to have to lose some clothing. Knowing Pete only had one item left she decided to save him for last turning to Brad.

“So Brad”

“my jeans” he responded before she could finish.

“As you wish” she said playfully.

As she started to remove his jeans it was hard not to notice how hard he was. She made a show of this acting as if she couldn’t get the jeans around him. She eventually unbuttoned them fully and lowered them revealing his boxers. Having Carly pulling his pants down excited him and his member tried to escape the hole in the front of his boxers. Brad quickly adjusted himself as the room laughed.

Pete would be giving the room a little more than a quick peak of his tip however.

“Pete you don’t look as excited to be stripped by me as you did with Sam?” Carly asked with fake concern.

She mockingly waved her bra covered chest in front of him and ask, “are mine just good enough for you?”

“that’s not it” he said sheepishly.

“So what do you have for me?” Carly asked.

“My boxers,” he said quietly.

“What’s that? I can’t hear you?” Carly mocked.

“My BOXERS” He said louder this time wanting to get it over with.

“Ah yes, good choice” Carly said excited.

Carly grabbed the elastic band holding Pete’s boxers up and began to pull. Pete’s penis held them up and Carly didn’t guide it, deciding she would just yank it off. This turned out to not be the wisest move. She thought it would be funny to see his penis flick up in the air, but she didn’t take into account Pete’s state. As the boxers finally gave way, Pete’s penis flicked into the air and released a drop of cum that caught Carly right on the check.

“Ewww” Carly screamed as the room erupted with laughter.

Wendy was literally rolling in laughter at Carly. She had one hand holding her breast and one was pointing at Carly.

This eased the tension for Pete who quickly sat down and did his best to cover himself.

Carly disgusted cried out “that is gross”

“it is kind of your fault Carly” Wendy said still laughing.

“Well Pete I am not done with you yet. You still have a dare to complete. I dare you to measure your penis in front of all of us.”

Carly went to get a ruler and Pete waited for his dare to start. When Carly returned, she handed him his tool for the task.

“Well, not much else I can do” Pete said as he uncovered himself and began to measure.

“5 and a half inches” he announced.

“you aren’t cheating or rounding are you?” Carly asked jumping up for a closer look.

“of course not” he responded.

Carly really didn’t care she just used it as an excuse to take a closer look.

Results
1. Sam
2. Wendy
3. Pete
4. Brad
5. Melinda
6. Freddie
7. Iris
8. Carly

Sam continued to build her stack of greens as 3 players lost their’s in this round. Freddie, Carly and Iris were all able to use greens to cover their respective losses, but each was left with no greens and two items of clothing after. Freddie had his shorts and boxers, Carly had her skirt and bra (the bra is a joker), and Iris had her bra and panties. Pete was able to clear his whites this round and no dares were due.

Sam received her privilege card
Spoiler:
(give any player a dare)

Results
1. Pete
2. Sam
3. Brad
4. Iris
5. Wendy
6. Melinda
7. Freddie
8. Carly

Sam landed in the perfect spot for her this time where she could was able to once again add to her greens, but wouldn’t be needed to help remove any clothing. Pete, nude as Sam at this point, didn’t seem to care that he was going to have to sacrifice modesty to remove his opponent’s clothing. He made quick work o Freddie’s shorts so that he could get to the ladies.

“so who is going to lead off this show?” Pete asked.

Carly and Melinda looked at each other and Carly said, “I will go first, I only need to have my bra off because it is a joker”

Carly stood up knowing she couldn’t chicken out now. Just as she was thinking “at least its only my bra…”

Freddie announced he was playing a privilege card. “Carly I don’t think I want your bra to be a joker.”

pokeherking 06-20-2012 08:09 PM

and I have officially start my next story. I decided to not do a squeal to this one and just created new characters to play the dare pong game. If anyone has any ideas or characters they want included let me know.

Enjoy and thanks for the feedback

Dublinjohn 06-21-2012 12:56 AM

Melinda- Boxers 0 Green 3 White Needs to pay 1 Green

Sam- Nude 6 Green 0 White
Spoiler:
(give any player a dare)

Freddie- boxers 0 Green 3 White
Spoiler:
(cancel one joker status of your choice)
About to be played (on Carly?)
Spoiler:

Carly- bra(Joker), skirt 0 Green 2 White
Needs to pay 3 Green and Freddie is about to play a joker

Brad- boxers (Joker), 1 Green 0 White

Wendy- panties 1 Green 0 White

Iris- bra, panties 0 Green 0 White

Pete Nude 3 Green 0 White

any errors please let me know

Dublinjohn 06-21-2012 12:57 AM

[QUOTE=pokeherking;714215....
Results
1. Sam
2. Wendy
3. Pete
4. Brad
5. Melinda
6. Freddie
7. Carly
8. Iris

Sam continued to build her stack of greens as 3 players lost their’s in this round. Freddie, Carly and Iris were all able to use greens to cover their respective losses, but each was left with no greens and two items of clothing after. Freddie had his shorts and boxers, Carly had her skirt and bra (the bra is a joker), and Iris had her bra and panties. [/QUOTE]

Irish needed to finish 7th and Carly 8th, to make that happen, just for future readers when this goes into the completed stories section.

Dublinjohn 06-21-2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokeherking (Post 714217)
and I have officially start my next story. I decided to not do a squeal to this one and just created new characters to play the dare pong game. If anyone has any ideas or characters they want included let me know.

Enjoy and thanks for the feedback

There is nothing wrong with sequels and using Fan Fiction allows characters that we already know, makes it easier to get into a story.

Then again you have to write to a level that you are happy with, so as I like what you are doing here, I'm happy with whichever way you go.

pokeherking 06-21-2012 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dublinjohn (Post 714323)
Irish needed to finish 7th and Carly 8th, to make that happen, just for future readers when this goes into the completed stories section.

adjusted. THanks for being so detailed.

Dublinjohn 06-21-2012 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokeherking (Post 714371)
adjusted. THanks for being so detailed.

No worries, again, if you want to PM me the story I can get you the update for you to add to the end of any post, just allow 24 hours for timezones etc

guit4 06-21-2012 08:44 PM

So glad to see the girls taking back some control

pizza 06-26-2012 11:34 AM

Very nice story! keep going

pokeherking 07-08-2012 05:48 PM

"This is gonna hurt..."

With no chips to start with Carly’s now jokerless bra wouldn’t cover what she owed. She would have to have both of her remaining items removed. Carly was about to join the already nude Pete, Sam and soon to be Melinda. She composed herself and remembered it was Freddie’s present and this is part of what you are asking for when you organize a strip poker game. She had kind of forgotten what it was like to be stripped. She had lost her clothes early in the game and relied on the, now gone, stack of greens to keep her remaining to items of clothing. Even though everyone had already seen glimpses of her bush and part of her nipple this was a different level. Now there would be no clothes to regroup and she wouldn’t be getting any cover back.

“Well thanks Freddie. Since you are the talent in this display and I am only doing the grunt work I will let you make the call Carly” Pete announced. Approaching the soon to be nude Carly.

Carly stood perfectly still responding “Which ever you prefer is fine”

“Okay, well I am a crowd pleaser so what will it be? Her Bra?” He said grabbing the right, pink, bra strap,” “ Or the skirt?” This time grabbing the bottom of her loose skirt and giving it a shake.

The crowed (of guys the girls didn’t seem to care) elected for the bra.
With one hand doing its best to cover his penis Pete quickly reached the other around her back from the side and unclipped her bra. He let it hang from her shoulders before guiding it off her body. Carly’s breast were the smallest of the group, but her nipples were large at least for her B cup breast. Carly held them both in one arm knowing she wasn’t done being revealed yet. Pete made a show out of her skirt as well quickly raising it above her waist giving everyone a quick peek. Instincts caused Carly to resist, but it didn’t matter how Pete did it, it was coming off. In one quick pull the skirt was at Carly’s ankles. Carly’s natural reaction caused her to close her legs, put her hand over her crotch, and turn her hips. After a few seconds to compose herself, Carly remembered the game was supposed to be fun and in good spirit she forced a smile, dropped her hands, and did a curtsy. This received applause from the crowd as she returned to her seat.

Melinda was next and took Carly’s spot. She still had her arms crossed over her chest as she stood with Pete as her friends sat and started. Pete started to circle her.

“Well Melinda”

“Boxers” Melinda said annoyed.

Pete was behind in his circle and everyone had removed bottom clothing from the front for the best view, so Melinda waited for him to come back around. Suddenly she felt an unexpected jerk. Pete had pulled on the back of the boxers. He didn’t pull them all the way down. The front only revealed the top of her bush, but her butt was now in full view. Pete took a moment to enjoy her round back side before returning to the front. He then simply lowered the boxers down her legs as she stepped out of them. Melinda didn’t muster a curtsy like Carly returning to her seat saying.

“Come on when is the birthday boy going to join in his birthday suit?” Melinda asked.

Pete moved to his truths asking Freddie, “have you ever had sex?”
Freddie turned and said, “Not yet, gotten to second a few times, but never gone all the way.”

Pete was a little surprised by this because Freddie was very good looking, but turned to Melinda and ask her “So Melinda, why do you not shave?”

She looked down at her blond bush for a moment and respond, “I did once, but I didn’t like how it felt. It seemed kind of bare so I always just let it grow now.

1. Carly
2. Wendy
3. Iris
4. Pete
5. Melinda
6. Freddie
7. Iris
8. Sam

Now the fully exposed Carly would be revealing some of her friends. First, Sam’s big stack of 6 greens was cut in half to 3. She would need to rally soon or lose the right to cover herself. Not only would Carly get to reveal the birthday boy, but he was due a dare as well. As had become the norm for the game Carly started with the less extreme situation.

She first turned to Iris saying, “I have something special for our birthday boy planned so let’s start with Iris.”

Iris considered her slim options and neither sounded good. She looked up at her friends either barely dressed or nude and realized she was the most clothed in the room. It would be really hard to get out of exposing herself when everyone else already had. She resounded herself to the fact that she was going to be exposed. Now the question of how. She didn’t feel comfortable letting her full breast hang, but there was just something about being bottomless that seemed more embarrassing.

Even though she thought she was still thinking she just said “Bra”

Seeing Iris’ concern Carly reassured her and said, “hey, it could be worse” pointing to her own naked body.

“just don’t tell me it’s like a bikini” she responded.

Not wasting any more time Carly began to unclasping her bra. The bra wasn’t a push up or anything special, but once her breast were released their weight caused them to drop more than expected. To get used to the feeling Iris let them hang for a few moments. The room noticed she didn’t have tan lines from a swim suit like the other girls and Brad pointed it out.

“Well I wear a ton of different types of tops and I just hate how the look so
I go to the tanning bed,” Iris said shyly.

This comment made Iris lose some of the confidence she had built up and quickly covered herself with her hands and returned to her seat.

“And now for a treat for the girls” Carly said with a smile.

She was so excited to not only strip Freddie of his last item, but he would be owed a dare at this point. She didn’t seem to care about modesty anymore and was letting it all “hang out”.

Carly circled Freddie waving her hips back and forth and saying, “let’s get you out of those boxers, shall we? We have given you plenty of a show, so I think you owe us.”

“I guess so.” He replied without much of a choice.

Carly was careful not just yank him free like before and pulled the bands of his boxers around his penis (which was slightly larger than Pete’s). She took a moment to rest the band just at the base and teased him by blowing a little air across his shaft, causing him to shiver with pleasure. She finished removing the boxers and stood up and admired her work.

“Very nice Freddie. Glad to see you are enjoying our present,” noting his rock hard member. “Now for your dare”

Carly tapped her finger on her check as if she hadn’t already thought of her dare and finally announced, “I think we almost forgot your birthday spankings Freddie. The day is almost over and we can’t go without that. Your dare is to bend over my knees as I give you 19 birthday spankings.”

Freddie nodded his head and asked, “how hard exactly are you going to be swinging?”

“As hard as I can. Don’t even think about me showing any mercy.” Carly said with excitement.

“You will regret those words” Freddie said with a playful smile.

“well you will have to get through this before even thinking about returning the favor.” Carly responded.

“I am feeling kind of impatient so I will have my revenge right now.” Fred announced turning over his card. “The darer becomes the dared.” He said with a smile, “thanks for letting me know how hard to swing Carly, now you may assume the position,” He said taking a seat in a chair.

Carly just stood stunned. Once again the game had turned on Carly. Birthday spankings for Freddie was the perfect dare and she had managed to set it up so he would be naked during it. Now she faced the perfect punishment that she designed herself.

“What is taking so long? You don’t think this dare is too extreme do you? Considering you came up with it.” Freddie teased.

Carly really couldn’t argue, but still couldn’t believe what had just happened. She walked over to Freddie and assumed the position with her naked body lying over Freddie’s naked thighs. Right as Carly’s skin touched his legs he got harder than he had ever been in his life. His naked friend was now draped over his naked legs. His penis stood at attention and started rubbing against Carly’s stomach. Carly hated her current position, but thought it best to just get this over with as quick as possible.

Turning her head to the floor and letting both her hair and her boobs hang in her face she annoyingly instructed Freddie, “Just get on with it already!”

“If you insist. Just to make sure I heard the dare right. I am to spank you as hard as I can. No mercy?”

Carly turned her head to face Freddie and rolled her eyes saying, “Yes, get on with it already.”

Freddie turned and looked at Carly’s ass. Carly was a thin girl so it wasn’t as big and voluptuous as Melinda’s and Sam’s. Carly had more of what Freddie would describe as a “cute butt”. He lined up his first strike, placing his hand across the tan line of her right butt cheek. He gave her soft skin a gentle rub before raising his hand. Carly braced herself for the coming blow. “Pop”, the shock of the hit jolted through Carly’s body. She couldn’t believe how much it hurt. Before she could even compose herself she felt another smack. As much as the first one hurt, the second was magnified because her butt was already sore. Freddie completed 3 more spanks and paused.
Carly thought for a moment that it was over, but her hopeful thought was interrupted by Freddie.

“This side look looks a little sore. Ay Carly? How about we try the other side?” Freddie suggested as he rolled Carly’s body slightly to get a better angle on Carly’s remaining untouched cheek.

Freddie went right back to work and repeated the same process on the other side of Carly’s defenseless rear end. After 5 more strikes. Freddie took another break to reposition his hand.

He gave it a mockingly sympathetic rub saying, “you are more than halfway done.”

He raised his hand for another round, this time hitting right across her crack in between the two sore spots he had already created. Carly’s butt was already sore from the beating and tears of embarrassment and pain started to form in her eyes. Her ass was now completely red and Freddie paused again, with only 4 spanks remaining. Carly could feel her entire ass throb. Freddie had taken a longer break this time to catch his breath. Carly took this time to collect herself and wonder how she would take the last four hits. There was no where left untouched for Freddie to hit. Or she thought.
Freddie wedged his hand between Carly’s legs forcing them apart to make room. Carly curiously turned her head wondering what he was doing and as she turned she found out. Freddie gave her a hard smack to the area between her vagina and ass and caused her to shift forward and yelp in pain and surprise. Freddie used his other hand to hold her body on his lap and repeated the motion two more times. With one last big wind up, Freddie slammed his open hand right across the center of her beat red behind. Carly knowing that it was over relaxed her body and rolled off Freddie.

Carly whipped the tears that had formed in her eyes from her face and stood back up. Carly was a good sport saying, “I can’t really complain can I? I think I will be standing for the next few rounds though.”

Carly elected to stand as the cards were dealt for the next hand, but the game went on.

Results
1. Pete
2. Fred
3. Carly
4. Sam
5. Iris
6. Melinda
7. Wendy
8. Brad

Pete pulled out a win. Wendy was able to pay two greens, but now had no green cushion. Brad did not have any greens and would have to lose his last article of clothing. It was his joker, so he would get his green chip.

“alright buddy. It’s kind of weird, but you know what I gotta do.” Pete said turning to Brad.

Brad stood up saying, “it’s not like I will be alone.”

Pete walked over to his friend and pulled off his boxers. Brad’s pubic hair was well trimmed and it appeared he had the smallest penis of the three guys (about 5 in). He sat back down and quickly covered himself.

Pete turned to Melinda as she collected her 4th white, “Now for your dare Melinda. I dare you to let me, no scratch that… SAM… give you a titty twister.”

Melinda just sat with her mouth wide open and Sam jumped up with joy.

“No way.” Melinda cried out clutching her breast for protection.

Sam just smiled as Pete said, “A dare is a dare. Carly and Sam both had some crazy ones and now it is your turn. Carly got spanked 19 times. You just get one titty twister.”

Melinda looked at her sister and knew this wasn’t going to be pleasant. Sam was going to take out all her anger on her nipples. Melinda approached Sam slowly, still not lowering her arms. Sam was so ready for her revenge she wasn’t even concerned that she was standing fully exposed.

As Melinda finally stood next to her sister face to face…

“You are going to have to lower arms for this.” Sam instructed with a smile.

Melinda braced her arms behind her back. This forced her breast out towards Sam. Melinda first looked down almost apologetically at her small nipples and then she just starred defiantly at her sister with her best evil eye, knowing she wasn’t going to be shown any mercy.

Sam went right to her task saying “This is for making me wear those dreadful panties of yours,” grabbing her left nipple. Melinda jerked in pain and gave out of whimper.

Sam saw this pain and held nothing back grabbing the right nipple saying,
“this is for making me lie on that table.”

This time Melinda was ready and resisted the urge to react to the added pain.

“and this is for every single jeer you have given this whole game.” Sam said loudly and she twisted Melinda with all her strength.

Melinda couldn’t hold back. She looked straight up at the ceiling and screamed in pain. Sam finally released her twin who now had bright pink circles around her now small read nipples. Melinda whipped the tears from her eyes and gently held her battered breast.

1. Fred
2. Brad
3. Carly
4. Melinda
5. Wendy
6. Sam
7. Iris
8. Pete

Sam once again was able to pay a green, but she was now down to 2. Pete paid his 3 greens and still had two remaining. Iris started the hand without any greens and would have to be stripped of her last item.

Freddie stood and didn’t cover himself. At this point everyone had become pretty comfortable. Oddly Iris was one of the few who was still using her hands to cover herself.

Freddie sensed Iris’ unease and reassuringly said, “come on Iris. Everyone is doing it and it is kind of fun once you get used to it.”

She took a deep breath and walked over to Freddie still maintaining her arm bra. Iris took a deep breath and said, “I’m ready.”

She closed her eyes and turned her head to the ceiling. She could feel Freddie grab her last piece of material she had. She shivered as it slipped over her thin hips and down her legs. Like her breast, Iris had no tan lines down low and looked amazingly naturally tanned. Iris lowered one arm covering her full bush and kept the other over her chest as she sat.

Sam turned the attention away from Iris announcing “I want to play my card. “it looks like this game might end soon.” “Give a dare to any player,”

Sam read aloud. “Well I dare Melinda to let me shave her bush.”
Melinda had just begun to recover from the punishment of her titty twister and now Sam would be torturing her again.

Melinda sat motionless waiting as Sam ran to the bath room to get supplies. Sam returned in no time with a huge grin holding her weapons of choice. Melinda laid back and spread her legs. She didn’t have much of an option and thought it best not to argue at this point. Everyone positioned themselves around Melinda and the guys made sure to get the best view. Sam started her work first using scissors to trim her twin’s full blonde bush. The more she cut, the more of Melinda’s vagina came into view. Next, Sam applied the shaving cream and got to work with the razor. When she was done Melinda was completely bare. Now her vagina was on full display for the room. She couldn’t believe how far the game had gone and she wanted nothing more than to get the last laugh and have Sam be the big loser and have to do the major dare.

The game could now end at any moment. Wendy was the only one left with any clothes at all and the stacks were getting short. Being exposed was no longer any ones chief concern. Now it was all about dares and most importantly avoiding the final dare.

pokeherking 07-08-2012 05:52 PM

I know it has been a while sense my last post. The next chapter is the last that is already written and will be up hopefully with in the next week. I have one more plan for a chapter, but there will be a vote on the out come. Once I get 5 votes I will write the final final chapter and officially move on to my next story which is in draft right now. Enjoy and let me know what you think...

Hunterman36 07-08-2012 11:48 PM

I know it might have been a while since the last post, but this addition totally makes up for that. Keep doing the great work, cuz you write good stories.

Dublinjohn 07-09-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokeherking (Post 727664)
I know it has been a while sense my last post. The next chapter is the last that is already written and will be up hopefully with in the next week. I have one more plan for a chapter, but there will be a vote on the out come. Once I get 5 votes I will write the final final chapter and officially move on to my next story which is in draft right now. Enjoy and let me know what you think...

What are the choices in the Vote?

beatea 07-09-2012 01:48 PM

Hey guys,

I'm the original writer and I'm sorry I didn't finish my story. I don't really mind people continuing on it, yet there are two things. It's Melanie and not Melinda and Freddie's is not known as Fred (at least in the show).

pokeherking 07-09-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunterman36 (Post 727976)
I know it might have been a while since the last post, but this addition totally makes up for that. Keep doing the great work, cuz you write good stories.

glad you are enjoying.

pokeherking 07-09-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dublinjohn (Post 728262)
What are the choices in the Vote?

the choices in the vote will be revealed with the next chapter. It involves the final dare and I will accept suggestions for what that final dare will be as well. So that gives people something to think about.

pokeherking 07-09-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beatea (Post 728475)
Hey guys,

I'm the original writer and I'm sorry I didn't finish my story. I don't really mind people continuing on it, yet there are two things. It's Melanie and not Melinda and Freddie's is not known as Fred (at least in the show).

Sorry about the name mix ups. I never really watched the show. I tried to google a little to learn, but didn't really base much off of it. Thanks for letting me hijack your story. If you would like to pick up where you were and take it where you were going I think that would be kind of cool. I am sure you had a different idea for where the story would go. It would be interesting to read.

pokeherking 07-12-2012 04:07 PM

"a finish too close to call..."

1. Carly
2. Melinda
3. Brad
4. Iris
5. Pete
6. Wendy
7. Freddie
8. Sam

Carly pulled out the win and Melinda claimed a much needed green chip. Freddie paid 2 greens and turned to Sam. Sam only had two greens and owed three. Although completely nude she still had on more item. She dramatically spread both of her legs wide and set her arms to the side. Sam had already given up covering herself with her hands, but now she would have to sit spread like this to stay in the game and avoid the final dare.

“Well Wendy. You and your panties just don’t seem to fit in with the rest of us. Let’s see if we can do something about that.” Carly said.

“I guess so. These wet panties are starting to get uncomfortable anyway.” Wendy replied playfully.

Carly walked over and effortlessly slide her panties down her legs and tossed them with the other clothes. Wendy’s trimmed bush matched her red hair.

Carly took her privilege card and read (add 2 whites to any player)

Carly looked up and said, “I’m not done with you Wendy. Remember how funny you thought Pete cumming on my face was? Well I know you don’t masturbate, but I am sure Pete can figure it out. I dare you to let Pete jack off onto your face.”

“you don’t mind do you Pete,” Carly asked.

“not at all!” Pete interjected.

Pete was dying to release anyway. Wendy knew there was no point in arguing with the dares others had done so she just ask, “where should I sit?”

Ah, go ahead and lay on the floor.” Pete instructed.

Pete got on his knees and started getting to work. Wendy closed her eyes and awaited her fate. Pete was already very close to cumming without the help, so Pete exploded almost instantly. Wendy screamed which proved to be a mistake. Pete had a second round which landed partially in her mouth. Wendy sat up spitting the salty liquid as the room laughed. After Wendy had composed herself the group gathered for what more than likely would be the last round of the game. Only Carly and Brad had no chance of losing this round and with 6 players having the potential to lose and 3 spots owing penalties odds are this would be it. All the players, appropriately in their birthday suits for the party, looked at each other eager to find out who would be the big loser while praying it wasn’t themselves.

1. Freddie
2. Iris
3. Carly
4. Brad
5. Wendy
6. Sam
7. Pete
8. Melinda

All of the players looked pretty confident after the second draw. Once all the hands were made it was now the moment of truth. Melinda turned over her hand first showing a pair of twos to go with her pair of sevens.
Looks like am good to go.” She said with a smile, “I bet you are in trouble Sam.”

“I don’t think so. Sam replied turning over two nines and two fives which beat her sister.

Pete turned over a pair of eights and threes which beat Melinda, but not Sam. Even still he said, “I should be safe too.

Carly turned over a straight and was obviously safe. Iris turned over a full house. Wendy turned over a set of threes. Brad showed his set of Jacks and now all eyes turned to Freddie. With a smile he turned over 4 Kings. To Melinda’s shock she didn’t see a single hand her two pair beat. She looked down at her one green chip and realized even with spreading her legs she was out. They ranked the hands and Pete realized he was seventh and spreading his legs alone wasn’t going to leave him with greens and he too was out. Sam only had one green was due as well, and she would be empty as well.

“Wait,” Sam said, “Melinda came in last that hand so she is the loser right?”

“No no no,” Carly responded, “you all three went out this turn so you all have to do a dare.”

Now that the game was over the rest of the players were allowed to get dressed as the three losers sat naked awaiting their fates. With their friends now fully dressed they started to be embarrassed by their nudity again.
Carly announced since there are 3 doing dares who ever volunteers to go first can get dressed first.

The three losers looked at each other and Pete rose his hand saying, “alright, I’m up.”

Pete reached into the hat and read his dare aloud, “randomly select on other player and allow them to hit or kick you as hard as they want where ever they want.”

Pete’s boner softened as he read his dare. He hoped that a guy would randomly be selected because although they could hit harder they probably would avoid his most sensitive areas. Carly grabbed cards and they drew to find out who would be striking Pete. When the cards were turned over it was Melinda who would be doing the honors. Pete dropped his head in defeat.

Melinda walked over to Pete saying, “so you thought my titty twister was funny did you?” She walked back and forth strumming her chin. Without warning she turned and kicked Pete square in the balls. Pete immediately fell to the floor and curled into the fetal position crying. Melinda smiled as the rest of the group was stunned at how hard Pete had just been kicked. Pete finally gathered himself enough to stand. As he stood everyone saw that Pete’s penis had turned dark purple from the blow. At least the worst was over for Pete and he gently was allowed to start dressing himself.

Sam volunteered next, reaching into the hat. She pulled out the slip of the paper and read, “you must allow the group to give you a shower for 15 minutes.”

The guys all got very excited at this. Up until now Freddie was the only one who had a chance to feel up anyone for any serious amount of time and now they all would.

Sam took a deep breath and said, “well to the shower we go.”

Sam stepped into the shower and stuck her arms in the air and said, “I want the clock to start right when the water starts.”

The guys took off their shirts and got into positions. Freddie had already had a feel of Sam’s breast so he positioned himself behind her ready to “clean” her ass. Brad was more interested in her pussy and took position opposite of Freddie. Pete was finally getting his feeling back and was ready to take care of Sam’s C cups. Carly started the clock as Wendy turned on the water. The guys immediately went to work. Sam wasn’t ready for the cold water and it took a minute for it to warm up. Sam shivered as the guys groped every part of her. The girls laughed at the scene.

“you are forgetting soup” Carly joked and squirted body wash on her friend.

The guys continued to rub Sam up and down as the girls laughed. None of the ladies were interested in getting their clothes wet so they just stood outside copping random feels of Sam. Wendy jokingly washed her hair because the guys seemed to forget that part. The first few minutes were miserable for Sam but once the water got warm and she got used to the guys grabbing it started to feel kind of nice. By the time Carly called time turning off the water Sam really didn’t want them to stop. Her pussy had become wet and not just from the water. She couldn’t believe that she actually enjoyed that. Iris through her and the guys towels and they all dried off and returned to the room. Sam got dressed and now all eyes were on Melinda.

Melinda was now the only one nude and she grabbed her dare reading aloud, “you are to be covered in syrup and have the other players lick you clean.”

Carly grabbed all three of the syrup she had in the kitchen and they stepped on the mats she lied out to not make too big of a mess. Melinda took her spot in the middle and Carly handed the other two syrup bottles to Sam and Freddie. Carly, Sam, and Freddie circled Melinda’s nude form and started covering her in the sticky liquid. As they started to run out Freddie emptied his bottle across her ample chest, Carly finished her’s on Melinda’s round butt, and Sam covered her shaven pussy. With one last squirt Sam sprayed Melinda in the face.

“Well let’s get this party started,” Wendy said as she walked up and licked the syrup on Melinda’s face.

“I’m next” Brad said with excitement as he took a big lick on her right breast. His tongue lifting it and letting it fall with a jiggle.

“My turn,” said Carly who took a lick across her belly.

“How about one for the Birthday boy?” asked Freddie as he claimed her other breast sucking her nipple clean.

“Iris do you want to go next?” Wendy suggested.

Iris smiled and decided to just give her leg a lick.

“Okay this is going to take forever. Can you guys just do it already?” Melinda shouted.

She wasn’t really sure if this was a good idea or not. The group just let loose and she found herself being licked and sucked from all angles. Someone was attacking her bare pussy and she even felt someone cleaning both of her ass cheeks. There was so much sucking and licking as the group circled around changing positions. Even though they were constantly moving the guys made sure at least someone was occupying both of her breast, her pussy, and her ass. After a few minutes being attacked Melinda declared herself clean. And the group, well the girls agreed and she was allowed to shower off and get dressed. The rest of the group sat and caught their breath.

“How was that for a present?” Carly asked.

“Best birthday ever.” Freddie responded. “it’s a shame we have to waste those other dares though.”

Carly thought for a moment, “well we don’t have to. You up for a bet Freddie?”

“What did you have in mind? Freddie asked.

“Simple. We each draw a card. Loser draws a dare.” Carly said with a smile.
This would be a huge risk. Freddie had already seen that the three dares were pretty crazy, but the chance to get Carly into that situation was something he couldn’t pass.

“You’re on” he responded.

“Okay well the loser will have to get naked again. Deal?” Carly proposed.

“We can just keep it simple. Each of us draw a card and the lowest card strips and does the dare.”

“You’re on!” Freddie responded.

Carly grabbed the deck and shuffled.

“Ladies first” Freddie instructed and Carly went to draw her card.

Carly turned over the queen of diamonds. Freddie was now in trouble. He would need either a Ace or King to win or a queen to tie.

“Not looking good huh? Maybe you should have just rested on your victory?” Carly teased.

Freddie turned to the deck with extreme focus. As if he could will a random draw success. He slowly reached for his card and began to turn it over. Everyone’s eyes widened as he turned the card over and you could see that the card was painted….

pokeherking 07-12-2012 04:11 PM

I decided to post this chapter early because the last one was so late. The card Freddie is about to turn over is a paint card and can be either a King or a Jack. That is the vote.

For voting please do so via pm and NOT IN THE THREAD. I would like to keep the outcome a surprise until the story is out.

Also if you have an idea for the dare that the loser has to do you can submit that with your vote (although that is not required to vote)

I won't start writing until I get 5 votes so if you want to read it as quick as possible go ahead and vote.

Thanks for all the comments. I look forward to finishing this story up.

pokeherking 07-26-2012 07:33 PM

we have our 5 votes officially. Thanks for all who participated and now I will get to writing. My goal is to get it out in the next week, but we shall see. This will be it for this story (I might do a sequel, but I have another story I would like to do first)

Thanks for everyone's support

hahalol 08-05-2012 11:25 PM

Great story from both people. I can't wait to see the end of it. Hopefully you're still working on it, but thank you again for writing it.

Dublinjohn 08-20-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokeherking (Post 740414)
we have our 5 votes officially. Thanks for all who participated and now I will get to writing. My goal is to get it out in the next week, but we shall see. This will be it for this story (I might do a sequel, but I have another story I would like to do first)

Thanks for everyone's support

How is it coming? snd the other story you are working on?

pokeherking 08-24-2012 04:37 AM

"extended games"

…the card came into focus and Freddie’s eyes sparked as he made out a simple capital “K”. All of the celebratory joy was ripped from Carly’s face as she realized her fate. Carly’s lips tightened and she forced a smile.

“Well you look a little over dressed Carly”, Pete noted with a smile.

“I guess so,” Carly responded as she stood up preparing to disrobe.

The group assembled a circle around their friend and sat as she stood in the middle. Carly shrugged her shoulders and looked down. They had just gotten dressed and were happy to be covered again. It didn’t seem to make sense to put their socks and shoes back on which left Carly with only clothes that offered one form of covering or another. Carly gave her short, soft, pink skirt a pull and let it drop to the floor. Her pink thong revealed her still rosy cheeks from the spankings she had received earlier in the night. She quickly moved to grab the bottom of her top and pulled it over her head bringing her bra into view. There was defiantly something different about stripping when everyone else was fully clothed and all eyes were on her. She curled her toes and stretched her fingers trying to decide what to do next. Even though everything was coming off she had to decide what small piece of dignity she was going to save for at least a few more seconds. Deciding she had stalled long enough she reached behind her back and released the clasp of her bra. Her young breast barely dropped at all as she allowed her bra fell to her feet. Carly’s mouth hung slightly opened as she grabbed either both sides of her thong. Even though she had been completely nude less than an hour ago, it was hard to voluntarily remove the last small piece of material that was offering her any modesty. Carly froze for a moment before closing eyes. With one quick motion, she pulled her thong below her knees. She stepped out of the small piece of material and dropped it with the rest of her outfit and slowly stood back up.

Carly nude again, stood motionless staring at her group of friends with nothing hidden. After a few moments of the group just sitting there taking in Carly’s nude form, Carly finally put an arm over her chest and the other over her bush and asked, “where are the dares?”

Carly rolled her eyes as Freddie presented the dares to draw. She had to release her breast to draw a card and she reached into hat and pulled out a card. She pulled out a card and read…

“Pose for a picture with every other player. They can position/touch you in any way they want, but the pictures may never be used for blackmail or shown to anyone outside this game.”

“Great” Carly said with a breath.

Surprisingly Carly didn’t protest at all.

Freddie was surprised by the level of the dare turned back to the group and asked, “who was crazy enough to put that in the pile.”

Carly cleared her throat and with a smile said, “that would be me.”
That explained why Carly wasn’t protesting. It was her idea.
The group pulled out their camera phones and Sam suggested, “why use camera phones? We have HD camera’s all over this place.” She ran into the studio and pulled out a high quality digital camera.

Sam returned with the camera and handed it to Freddie. Sam walked over to her friend who was still covering herself and prepared to pose her.

“Now first we are going to have to do something about these hands,” Sam said shaking her head.
Sam lowered Carly’s hands, bringing her large nipples back into view.
Sam looked at her nude friend and said, “Now this is a picture so I am going to need you to smile for us.”

Carly forced a smile as she stood next to her friend. The much shorter Sam’s eyes were at ‘boob level’ on Carly and just as the picture was about to be taken Sam turned to Carly’s boob and stuck her tongue out.
Freddie froze and asked, “is that your pose Sam?”

Sam smiled and replied, “sure is. Take the picture.”

Carly rolled her eyes and Freddie snapped the shot. Just after Freddie took the picture Pete gave Sam a push from behind and caused her tongue to actually touch Carly’s nipple. Carly stumbled back startled. The group laughed it off and Sam wipped her mouth asking, “Who is next?”
Melinda stepped up and told Carly to turn around. Carly enjoyed having her front shielded from the group for a moment, but her dignity would be short lived as Melinda gave her next command.

“Spread your legs for us and bend over.” Melinda ordered.

Carly knew that Melinda was going to want something more than just a simple picture of her butt, however she still had to muster up the where withal to assume Melinda’s pose. Just as she was getting comfortable at least with the idea of having her bottom on display like this and her boobs hanging upside down Melinda made it clear she wasn’t done.

“I don’t think we have a good enough view of what is going on down there Carly. Why don’t you spread those pretty little butt cheeks for us?”

Carly just shook her head and obliged. She just wanted this game to be over so she opted not to argue. She grabbed each side of her ass and pulled slightly. Carly swallowed deeply as the inside of her butt was on display along with a clear view of her vagina lips. Melinda simply smiled as if it was a normal party picture and Freddie took the picture.

Carly finally got some relief as Iris volunteered to go next. Iris simply had
Carly stand next to her with her hands on her hips. Who would have thought taking a photo in the nude would be restoring some dignity?

“My turn.” Pete exclaimed. “You got a close up of my dick Carly so, I want a permanent close up of you. Sam let me see the camera.”

Pete stuck the camera right into Carly’s vagina. Carly simply stood straight, hands still on her hips. Pete extended the situation by holding for a moment.

“I am going to need you to spread out a little” he instructed. Taking the liberty to stick his hand into her inner thigh. This was obviously an excuse to get a touch in while he had the chance.
Pete finally snapped the picture.

Brad stepped up for his turn and slowly circled Carly.

“you have been exposed for us for a while now. Let me see if I can help a little.”

The taller Brad stopped his circle behind her and reached his arms around her. He took one of her breast in his right hand and used the other hand to partially cover her pussy. He really wasn’t offering much cover at all, but did take the unique advantage to get a good feel of his friend. Carly shivered a little while be felt up by her friend, but put on a good fake smile for the camera.

Wendy announced with a smile, “Alright I am next, but I am going to have to get ready. Don’t worry it will be worth the wait.”

Wendy exited the room with the group left confused, but intrigued.
Wendy returned and she was right. It was worth the wait. She was now standing back in her skin tone bra and purple panties. Even more crazy, her hand was down the front of her panties and she appeared to be gently stroking herself.

“Alright Carly, lay on the ground.” Wendy instructed with a smile.

Carly obeyed not really sure where this was going. Wendy stood over her vulnerable friend and said, “well I can’t quite jack off on your face, so I will have to work with what I have. Now hold still.”

Carly gave a confused look and then suddenly, with her back turned to the group, Wendy dropped her panties and put her pussy right in Carly’s face. Everyone in the room was shocked including Carly who just froze.

Wendy started adjusting herself on Carly’s face, sticking Carly’s nose around her wet vagina lip. Carly started to resist, but Wendy held her head and said, “hold still if you want to get this over with.”

Wendy got Carly where she wanted her and turned back to the group instructing, “take the picture already!”

Everyone, the guys especially couldn’t believe what they were seeing.
Pete snapped the photo and Wendy pulled away revealing Carly’s stunned face. She had obvious amounts of Wendy’s moisture on her and even a stray red pubic hair. She finally wiped her face the best she could and slowly stood for her last picture.

Freddie was the last person to go and he slowly walked over the chair that he had spanked Carly in earlier. He took his seat and turned and said, “I think you remember where you go Carly”

Carly nodded and moved to lie across Freddie’s lap. As she took her position Freddie became extremely hard and he took a second to enjoy his friend’s situation looking down. After a few seconds he cleared his throat and said, “ I am going to want to see a little more of you for the picture. How about you twist your waist around and show us your chest. This was an awkward position to say the least, but it gave Freddie plenty to see for his photo. Freddie put one hand on Carly’s butt cheek and the other on her hanging breast and smiled. The picture was snapped.

Carly moved towards her clothes and started to get dressed saying, “I guess that is all for your gift Freddie unless someone else wants to do what we just did for another dare…”

pokeherking 08-24-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dublinjohn (Post 760692)
How is it coming? snd the other story you are working on?

yea it took a little longer than I would have hoped. The other story was actually part of the reason for the delay. The one I am working on (dare pong)is going to be much longer. It is honestly my favorite of the ideas I have in my head, but will be my most difficult to write. I am honestly thinking about switching to working on the other idea (teacher/class) to get some material out there.

If anyone has a preference you can let me know. Ultimately I will do what I am motivated to do, but I will take your input into consideration.

I can focus on dare pong and delay posting any new material

or I can switch to the classroom which I will be able to get out quicker.

Let me know if you have a preference.

Thanks for all of your comments and making it this far.

Enjoy

Dublinjohn 08-25-2012 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokeherking (Post 763861)
yea it took a little longer than I would have hoped. The other story was actually part of the reason for the delay. The one I am working on (dare pong)is going to be much longer. It is honestly my favorite of the ideas I have in my head, but will be my most difficult to write. I am honestly thinking about switching to working on the other idea (teacher/class) to get some material out there.

If anyone has a preference you can let me know. Ultimately I will do what I am motivated to do, but I will take your input into consideration.

I can focus on dare pong and delay posting any new material

or I can switch to the classroom which I will be able to get out quicker.

Let me know if you have a preference.

Thanks for all of your comments and making it this far.

Enjoy

Honestly, I just enjoy good stories, regardless of the concept, I just like to read and lose the real world.

Which ever story you are happiest with, that you can post at regular intervals.

zac 08-26-2012 08:47 AM

loving the story :) x

pokeherking 08-27-2012 07:03 AM

btw I know I left this story open ended so it can be continued if I want to later. As of right now though I am focusing on my new story. Hopefully I will have an initial post pretty soon.

feeling 03-26-2016 02:30 PM

Anyone playing Strip poker online ?