getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do you spit or swallow? (Or boys do you perfer if a girl spits or swallows?) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=100167)

kisszajha 07-03-2015 12:05 AM

Swallow

1. Do you spit or swallow?
I always swallow
2. Why or why not?
Just because i want it
3. Do you like it or not?
I like it a lot

XxTheDudeInChainsxX 07-03-2015 05:50 AM

I love it when a girl swallows.
Psychologically, for a guy at least, A girl swallowing is a intimate gesture of acceptance. If she spits, no matter the reason, some guys view that as a rejection of them, and not as a simple " I don't like the taste" excuse, causing them to grow distant, become depressed and moody, as well as a variety of other odd behaviors. if you value the person your "sampling", girls just swallow the load. besides, its 10g of protein, and super low on calories.

fredy1122 07-03-2015 05:53 AM

1. Do you spit or swallow? I swallow
2. Why or why not? I like the taste
3. Do you like it or not? I like it very much

1. Do you perfer a girl to spit or swallow? Swallow
2. why? It is nice to know the cum is not wasted

Laurakostoris 07-03-2015 05:58 AM

I swallow if someone cums in my mouth

Because it is what is expected of a slut and I love the taste.

Kisune Karnon 07-03-2015 01:22 PM

I'm a guy and my wife doesn't do oral which is fine by me. Though if she did, I'd prefer if she'd swallow.

znahte23 07-03-2015 02:21 PM

I'm a guy

And i love the sensation cumming in my ex mouth, and swallowing it makes her sexier

RTM 07-15-2015 06:33 AM

1. I prefer a girl to swallow. Never had a girl that didn't.
2. It's sexy - really turns me on. I know first-hand that it tastes good. I think cum is supposed to go inside, whether it goes in her ass or pussy, or her mouth, or mine. If it goes on the tits or stomach - it must be licked off. If a girl didn't swallow, I'd probably be somewhat offended and think she doesn't like me all that much.

Mr.J 08-16-2015 11:50 PM

I swallow, and if a girl spits back into my mouth, I'll swallow it too

lockeddoor83 08-17-2015 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by collarb0nez (Post 629307)
Female. I always always always swallow, cum is absolutely delicious to me and I if a guy cums on my hand, I make sure to lick it all off.

My favorite answer :) well done you!!!

appughar 08-18-2015 10:38 AM

i swallow, love the taste and also why to waste such a nice juice...love it

swrd4 08-18-2015 10:56 AM

Well if I actually had a partner I would want my partner to swallow my cum and I would swallow theirs

fbi007 08-18-2015 11:00 AM

everytime i cum in my wife's mouth she swallow i never had to ask or anything.
I love to watch her swallow, i think she feels naughty doing it and she loves kissing me right after which is fine by me

Kenssxd 08-18-2015 11:35 AM

I love it

I find it sexy when girls swallow it greedily ... I love it when my gf looks up at me while with that playful smile and the greed for my cum.. It actually makes me cum more for her ... My ex used to spit it , i used to find it disreptful and i stopped cumming in her mouth altogether

PlagueBringer 08-20-2015 09:38 PM

Well, I prefer to swallow. Easy clean up and wonderful taste (most of the time). I also love it when a girl or guy swallows, especially when they seem to thirst for it, if you get me.

contmycomp 08-21-2015 04:55 AM

Im a guy, and I swallow most of the time.

PartySlut 05-01-2016 08:10 PM

1. Do you spit or swallow? swallow
2. Why or why not? because its easier clean up and guys usually don't like when you spit
3. Do you like it or not? i do

ksoma 05-01-2016 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LikeItRoughBaby (Post 629290)

Boys:

1. Do you perfer a girl to spit or swallow?
2. why?

I prefer she swallows.
I prefer it because it is is a huge turn on to me to see her willingly consume that.
I have an oral fixation, and I am very much for sex being more than just physical. I want it to involve all the senses. For her to taste the result of my orgasm, and willing take it into her, is a major psychological turn on to me.
It speaks of a certain level of devotion, of a willingness to pleasure me, and a desire on her part to continue the eroticism of the moment past the orgasm.

The more she is willing to swallow, the better. I have ideas (I have never tried yet) that involve carefully saving and freezing my cum, for her later consumption.

ishwbwimfa 05-02-2016 06:21 AM

Girls:

1. Do you spit or swallow? Swallow.
2. Why or why not? Doesn't ruin the mood, kind of a turn on.
3. Do you like it or not? Yes, as long as it doesn't taste bad.

Boys:

1. Do you perfer a girl to spit or swallow? Swallow, although maybe spit.
2. Why? if she was to spit it on my dick and then lick it all up again, or give me a blowjob to end it like that, that'd be great!

stoke_spunk_slave 05-02-2016 06:47 AM

swallow every drop

1. Do you spit or swallow? Always swallow but only after holding it in my mouth for several minutes.

2. Why or why not? I adore the taste of semen

3. Do you like it or not? Love it

Becky Richards 05-02-2016 11:40 AM

spit if i dont know him well, swallow if i do

TinyBoyToy 05-03-2016 04:28 PM

My Master always makes me swallow

HornyLindsey 05-03-2016 06:57 PM

1. Do you spit or swallow? Depends on the guy
2. Why or why not? Sometimes their cum is delicious, sometimes it's incredibly nasty ;p
3. Do you like it or not? If it tastes good or has no taste, yes, I feel like a slut ;)
But sometimes I just can't stomach the grosser stuff

Zoeys fun time 05-03-2016 07:35 PM

i almost always swallow

2. Why or why not?
my boyfriends have always liked me to and it does make me feel mor submissive which i do like

i like it its rare that's ive done it and didn't like it

boy toy 05-03-2016 07:36 PM

i swallow, never spit.
i also like it when women swallow my seed.

BadWithNames 05-03-2016 08:25 PM

I swallow my own. If i had a girl id want her to swallow

SassyTomato 05-03-2016 09:03 PM

Uh... I'm a boy but..

1. Do you spit or swallow? I would swallow
2. Why or why not? I would want to respect my dominant and I just don't see a reason why I should want to reject anything that he wants to give me.
3. Do you like it or not? I'm not sure if I would like it.

NotSoInnocent 05-03-2016 10:58 PM

1. Swallow.
2. I like to please. And I kinda like cum too.
3. Yeah.

SerBlack 05-04-2016 06:20 AM

I prefer it if they swallow. Though I do have to admit it's hot if they choke on it and spit it up over themselves.

SecretDiaper 09-16-2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

Girls:

2. Why or why not?

Boys:

2. why?

I'm just wondering because I was fooling around with my boyfriend the other day and he came in my mouth...so I swallowed right away without hesitation. It didn't taste bad, had a weird texture but I was fine with it. I swallowed because I thought he would like if I did, and it wouldn't ruin the mood. I didn't mind it, I would do it again. (I kind of liked it)

i wouldnt care or it would depend on the girls preferences

lol personally i would spit because it weirds me out... one person made me drink my own cum and it was frigging disgusting... its a miracle that i didnt puke that time

appughar 09-16-2017 11:20 AM

Swallow always. Not to be wasted

Gingy Whore 09-16-2017 11:42 AM

I always swallow.

melbcuteboi 04-02-2018 01:52 PM

It wasn't until my third or forth time sucking another guys cock that I got to finish what I started and blow him until he came as this time there were no interruptions to be had. Just me, him and my mouth on his cock in his car in a dark street. I was sucking away almost deepthroating him at the time as i tried to go further and further down his shaft this obviously had an affect on him and before I knew it or had any warning it was already gone. Straight down the back of my throat and I had barely noticed that I just swallowed another guys cum for the first time while giving head. Luckily there was a warm sensation and nice taste that stayed. I remember thinking wtf do chicks complain about, that was soo fucking hot and easy that its more of a turn on then a hassle... lol

Since that blowjob I've literally swallowed every single guys load that I've been with one exception being when it was quickly placed in to my other hole to take the explosion.

I don't really notice the taste nor is it to quick or do I choke on it, I just relax my jaw just as I know he's about to blow, slightly tilt my head back and ensure my jaw is nice and relaxed with no tongue being used on the cock allowing for the load to have a clear path through my mouth.

useme871 04-03-2018 12:24 AM

2. Why or why not?

I am required to swallow, its not a matter of my preference but what my dom/master wants me to do. I don't particularly like swallowing but the punishment I would receive would be far worse.

mslut1961 04-03-2018 10:55 AM

1. Do you spit or swallow? I swallow.

2. Why or why not? It is disrespectful not to swallow.

3. Do you like it or not? I like it most of the time.

SlaveLeia147 04-03-2018 11:13 AM

Girls:

1. Do you spit or swallow? Swallow
2. Why or why not? Less mess, guys appreciate it, it is like the reward for a job well done.
3. Do you like it or not? I like it. Sometimes semen can taste bitter but mostly I just like the feeling of hot cum spurting in my mouth because I earned that semen.

rebeccajones 04-03-2018 12:10 PM

Do you spit or swallow? For me it depends on the guy, if it someone i really like i will swallow,

Why? as mentioned above it depends on the guy and the situation, if for example i am giving him a blow job somewhere public then i swallow it.

Do you like it or not? Again depends on the guy some guys cum taste alright and others not so good

Matt: 04-03-2018 12:13 PM

Quote:

Boys:

2. why?

As long as I get a bowjob, I really don't care if the girl spits or swallows lol

MischievousKitten 04-03-2018 12:32 PM

1. Do you spit or swallow? I have only done this once. I swallowed.
2. Why or why not? What's the difference between spitting and swallowing? Swallowing is better in every way, I think. Either way, it still goes inside your mouth. Just more satisfying.
3. Do you like it or not? Sure I suppose, I would want to please the other person.

Pet Ra 04-04-2018 04:50 AM

Mostly I swallow

2. Why or why not?
To show my Master respect. I only spit when I'm told to do so

I really like it :)

TheMinnMan 09-20-2020 06:50 PM

This is a very interesting thread.

Any new "orally motivated" members out there?