getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above AB/DL Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=50430)

diced 07-01-2010 08:33 AM

Put on a diaper. Pack a diaper bag. It should have another diaper, baby wipes and baby powder. head out to a city park in the evening/night (between 8 and 11). There, find a dark spot that is not too secluded and change your diaper.

Make sure mine doesn't take more than 3 hours to complete. Or 3 hours on consecutive days is okay too. and overnight is permissible. I am willing to post pictures, though not of my face and not public pictures. But enough to prove that I have done

qatguy 07-08-2010 05:10 PM

get a 1 hour massage wearing 3 diapers. if you don't want to perform this dare, give it back to me wearing 6 diapers

lucy-ann 07-08-2010 06:18 PM

wear diapers all day and put 3 eggs and 2 chocxolate bars down them =]

Shuchan 07-18-2010 01:05 AM

Put on a diaper, and slowly carress your crotch for five minutes. Now put on a cock ring if you have one (a keyring with nothing on it works too) and keep it there for an hour, constantly masterbating. You will physically not be able to cum, but be constantly on the edge for the majority of that time. When your hour is up you may cum.

romeo_sierra 07-18-2010 11:10 AM

Put on a diaper, and back a diaper bag. The abg should include at the very least, another diaper and wipes, powder and a changing mat if you've got it.

Take a trip to the mall, wearing whatever you'd like over your diaper, bonus points if you wear tight pants or shorts. Shop until you feel the need to pee, head to the restroom in the mall and drop your pant while standing at the urinal. Wet you're diaper while standing with your pants around your ankles infront the urinal, only then can you change yourself in the restroom. More bonus points if you get someone to help change you.

diced 07-31-2010 08:39 AM

Wear a mini-skirt and go to a store. Buy some diapers, then go to the bathroom. Change into one of the diapers and wet yourself. Then leave the store with the wet diaper partially showing.

Make sure mine doesn't take more than 3 hours to complete. Or 3 hours on consecutive days is okay too. and overnight is permissible. I am willing to change my avatar as well as proof i have completed a task

romeo_sierra 07-31-2010 10:49 AM

Comprise an outfit similar to what my avatar looks like, put it on, wet yourself and then set it as your avatar.Stay in that outfit overnight, meaning your going to spend the night dressed like that. =)

doggybaby 08-06-2010 12:28 PM

this one should be easy,

baby food for breakfast for the rest of the week :)

romeo_sierra 08-06-2010 01:08 PM

That is easy. =P

Alright, replace every one of your meals with the appropriate baby food version, breakfast foods for breakfast, etc., the trick is, for every meal, you must be well diapered.

doggybaby 08-08-2010 11:00 AM

keep your TV's on Nick JR for 2 days.

you are not allowed to watch other channels

romeo_sierra 08-11-2010 10:31 AM

Fill your bed with teddies and other stuffed animals, sleep with them for a week.

sunny 08-12-2010 08:31 PM

Only use a diaper as bathroom for a whole day (including sleeping) and suck your thumb whenever you aren't talking or eating.

romeo_sierra 08-16-2010 03:38 PM

Spend the next day you get to yourself as a baby. Wear a diaper and use it for all intended purposes, your meals are to consist of baby formula from a bottle and baby food. You are not allowed to walk during your time as a baby and you are not allowed to change yourself until you time period is up. I'd recommend a full 12-24 hours, but whatever is do-able will work.

doggybaby 08-19-2010 09:34 PM

next time you eat, make sure the food gets everywhere...but your mouth

romeo_sierra 08-22-2010 01:30 PM

replace your soap and shampoo with baby soap and shampoo, do this until the bottles run out.