getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   (F30) Should I Stop Cumming POLL (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416428)

FarmgalT 07-22-2022 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bnth_you (Post 4824340)
You definitely cum too much and the best way to quit anything is to stop altogether. I’m currently in denial so I understand. If you can’t stop on your own, try maybe what was suggested in an earlier post, hypnosis. You can also try pain as an incentive. If you masterbate, use toothpaste or icy hot. That will definitely deter you from wanting to touch yourself. Whenever you feel the need to touch your cunt, try sticking an ice cube inside. Good luck!

Thank you for your suggestions!!

FrostbittenSoul 07-22-2022 12:59 PM

Where is the option to increase the daily tally??? LOL

hoof 07-22-2022 01:04 PM

Don't stop!
Work harder and torment yourself more...
IKU is demanding for a reason and should be tasked at the highest level.

Foo_Boy_Ben 07-22-2022 01:59 PM

How about you just change the orgasms your having a day to ruined or just edges then atleast youll get some sensation.

FarmgalT 07-22-2022 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul (Post 4824420)
Where is the option to increase the daily tally??? LOL

Your correct I should have added that! I will tally them seperatley and add that to the instructions as an option!

FarmgalT 07-22-2022 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foo_boy_ben (Post 4824445)
how about you just change the orgasms your having a day to ruined or just edges then atleast youll get some sensation.

that is a great idea! An option!

linearizationcannon 07-22-2022 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmgalT (Post 4824034)
Ummm about an hour or so but i kinda blacked out for part of it.

Ah, I have a solution to this: you have to recruit someone to keep you bound, aware, and cumming for a prolonged period of time. I think 5 continuous hours of being masturbated by toys is a "fair" and "proportionate" length of time so long as you don't piss off your watcher and make them punish you by prolonging your orgasm hell. Also to accentuate the entire thing you should spend the time in sensory deprivation

FarmgalT 07-22-2022 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linearizationcannon (Post 4824547)
Ah, I have a solution to this: you have to recruit someone to keep you bound, aware, and cumming for a prolonged period of time. I think 5 continuous hours of being masturbated by toys is a "fair" and "proportionate" length of time so long as you don't piss off your watcher and make them punish you by prolonging your orgasm hell. Also to accentuate the entire thing you should spend the time in sensory deprivation

OMG would this make me not want to cum anymore do you think?

SecretSubHusband 07-22-2022 10:54 PM

Also missing the option to increase the daily amount.

It is obvious that IKU is completely in charge of you and any attempt to keep it in check will fail sooner or later.

The only option I see is to make you orgasm even more and fully surrender to IKU.
Means adding rules like :
*Orgasm whenever you touch it,
*Set up fixed IKU times over the day
*Building up an IKU station within a barn, e.g. shakes, a milking machine (moo) and a vibe, where you get orgasmed daily

All to get you even more IKU ruled and Orgasm addicted.

Just some quick ideas and my judgement of your situation.

FarmgalT 07-23-2022 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecretSubHusband (Post 4824781)
Also missing the option to increase the daily amount.

It is obvious that IKU is completely in charge of you and any attempt to keep it in check will fail sooner or later.

The only option I see is to make you orgasm even more and fully surrender to IKU.
Means adding rules like :
*Orgasm whenever you touch it,
*Set up fixed IKU times over the day
*Building up an IKU station within a barn, e.g. shakes, a milking machine (moo) and a vibe, where you get orgasmed daily

All to get you even more IKU ruled and Orgasm addicted.

Just some quick ideas and my judgement of your situation.

Thank you! I will marj this as a more masturbating and cumming vote!

linearizationcannon 07-23-2022 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmgalT (Post 4824758)
OMG would this make me not want to cum anymore do you think?

Especially if every time you cum outside one of these sessions, it means you earned another session ... and perhaps an extra escalating punishment besides.

Something that puts your pussy in peril so ... maybe ending these sessions off with a guy putting on a condom, lubing the outside with hotsauce, and fucking your already massively over-sensitized pussy

FarmgalT 07-24-2022 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linearizationcannon (Post 4825091)
Especially if every time you cum outside one of these sessions, it means you earned another session ... and perhaps an extra escalating punishment besides.

Something that puts your pussy in peril so ... maybe ending these sessions off with a guy putting on a condom, lubing the outside with hotsauce, and fucking your already massively over-sensitized pussy

This does sound like a deterrent! Thank you!

Blue Fox 07-24-2022 08:02 AM

I am all for increasing your orgasms daily. However, every orgasm requires a cost. Such as using your cattle prod or applying icy hot to your clit. ;)

FarmgalT 07-24-2022 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Fox (Post 4826006)
I am all for increasing your orgasms daily. However, every orgasm requires a cost. Such as using your cattle prod or applying icy hot to your clit. ;)

Ahhhh that is an idea had done clit hits based on how many orgasms I had in a day before. But it looks like it will be no more orgasms shortly,.

redcamel 07-25-2022 03:33 AM

Adding now the choice to increase the masturbation/orgasms would end up in an incorrect result, because maybe some people that choosed among the "same number/half number/one orgasm a day" (or even "stop all") would have voted in a different way.

To make things fair I suggest to consider this poll just as a poll between stop or go on masturbating/orgasming:
  • if "stop all" votes are more than the sum of the other three options, then there is no doubt, you MUST stop, and we will help to make this choice easier, or an unbearable hell, it depends on our mood
  • if the sum of "current number/half current number/one orgasm" votes is more than the "stop all" votes, then it means that people wants you go on masturbating with rules, so you will open another poll adding to the previous options "current number/half current number/one orgasm" also the "more than before" option and any other interesting option will be suggested, than the poll will be fair

Meanwhile I suggest you to enjoy as more orgasms as you can, it looks like there are a lot of people excited at the idea to play with a denied "serial orgasmer"... ;)