getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Cal's Curse Study looking for volunteers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407802)

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 09-21-2021 03:06 PM

@buttgirl Have you listened yet? let us know how you are feeling.

dizzylemon 09-21-2021 07:52 PM

I'm gonna join this, I'm extremely curious as to how it'll work!

I've never done hypno before so this is a total experiment. I have done denial before though not intensely - usually only a week or two at a time. I don't have great self control! My edging experience is intermediate.

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 09-21-2021 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jehoftm (Post 4513331)
I'm gonna join this, I'm extremely curious as to how it'll work!

I've never done hypno before so this is a total experiment. I have done denial before though not intensely - usually only a week or two at a time. I don't have great self control! My edging experience is intermediate.

Lovely. Welcome aboard.

kamita721 09-21-2021 09:35 PM

I'll join as a subject:

*Have you done hypno before?

Yes, but in a medical context; not kink. I got the intended result, but I'm not sure if it was because of the hypnosis, or Lorazepam

*Have you listened to Cal's Curse before?
No

*Have you done orgasm denial before?
Yes

*If yes. What was your longest period of denial?
I think about 3 weeks. All of my moderate to long sessions have been with a dom. I tend not to stick with self imposed denial.

*What is your level of experience with Edging? Beginner, intermediat or advanced?

Probably intermediate.

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 09-21-2021 09:40 PM

Welcome, always happy to have new subjects. Time to give it a listen

Weables 09-22-2021 04:36 AM

Welcome, both of you. Have a listen, it's on the house.

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 09-22-2021 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buttgirl (Post 4513178)
wow there are coming more posts that i have time to listen each day
now i'm on 3/22 that's kinda crazy

I wouldn't worry there's no hurry. You can listen to them today, tomorrow, next month... next year. However long it takes.

Tell us:
  1. On a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest what is your level of arousal.
  2. Have you attempted an orgasm without permission yet and what were the results?

SubRed92 09-22-2021 06:52 AM

I am very intrigued, and would like to join as a test subject.

Due to personal commitments I may not always be available, and may take longer for tasks, but I'll make an effort for science.

Questionaire:
Have you done hypno before?
Yes. I am a fan of Shibby's files (https://shibbydex.com/home), and have actually experienced HFO once from one of them

Have you listened to Cal's Curse before? Was it successful?
No I have not. As of right now, I have doubts about the effectiveness

Have you done orgasm denial before?
Yes I have

If yes. What was your longest period of denial?
I believe it was close to six months. that was roughly 8 years ago

What is your level of experience with Edging? Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced?
I would say Intermediate. When I was more active here, edging dares were quite common.

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 09-22-2021 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubRed92 (Post 4513579)
I am very intrigued, and would like to join as a test subject.

Due to personal commitments I may not always be available, and may take longer for tasks, but I'll make an effort for science.

Questionaire:
Have you done hypno before?
Yes. I am a fan of Shibby's files (https://shibbydex.com/home), and have actually experienced HFO once from one of them

Have you listened to Cal's Curse before? Was it successful?
No I have not. As of right now, I have doubts about the effectiveness

Have you done orgasm denial before?
Yes I have

If yes. What was your longest period of denial?
I believe it was close to six months. that was roughly 8 years ago

What is your level of experience with Edging? Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced?
I would say Intermediate. When I was more active here, edging dares were quite common.

Welcome, we're always happy to have new subjects join us. Now go ahead and have a listen.

dasa 09-22-2021 07:11 AM

Wow, so many test subjects. Nice.

SubRed92 09-22-2021 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon (Post 4513588)
Welcome, we're always happy to have new subjects join us. Now go ahead and have a listen.

Just finished my first listen of the file. Felt that I needed to write down my thoughts and experience with it here.

Initially I had mixed feelings since it was a male voice since the hypnosis I have listened to before were all done by females. To be honest I was browsing Reddit while listening for the first part of the file. After a few minutes the male voice did not bother me as much, and I decided to stop browsing, lay back and listen with my eyes closed.

It was indeed relaxing as he (Cal?) said it would be. When he got to the part about losing permission to orgasm I felt mild fear / worry. Gradually, worry became arousal and the idea of having to ask for permission appealed to my submissive side. Is it going to be humiliating to ask? I won't know until I cave and ask.

Throughout the 20 or so minutes, I could feel a sort of tension around my groin. Perhaps it is due to increased arousal from committing to something like this.

Overall, it was a quite a pleasurable experience and I did come out of it hornier than I was before.

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 09-22-2021 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubRed92 (Post 4513606)
Just finished my first listen of the file. Felt that I needed to write down my thoughts and experience with it here.

Initially I had mixed feelings since it was a male voice since the hypnosis I have listened to before were all done by females. To be honest I was browsing Reddit while listening for the first part of the file. After a few minutes the male voice did not bother me as much, and I decided to stop browsing, lay back and listen with my eyes closed.

It was indeed relaxing as he (Cal?) said it would be. When he got to the part about losing permission to orgasm I felt mild fear / worry. Gradually, worry became arousal and the idea of having to ask for permission appealed to my submissive side. Is it going to be humiliating to ask? I won't know until I cave and ask.

Throughout the 20 or so minutes, I could feel a sort of tension around my groin. Perhaps it is due to increased arousal from committing to something like this.

Overall, it was a quite a pleasurable experience and I did come out of it hornier than I was before.

Excellent feedback.

Can I ask you to please rate your level of arousal before and after listening to the file on a scale of 1 to 10? 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest.

We need to keep track of this as the experiment progresses. You know for science.

SubRed92 09-22-2021 07:46 AM

I would say before was a 5, and after I am now at 7. I'm actually getting a quick workout done right now to manage the heightened arousal.

Glad to be contributing to scientific progress :)

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 09-22-2021 08:01 AM

Just created a google sheet to help keep all the subjects straight.

It should be current as of this post.

CumDumpMaia 09-22-2021 12:01 PM

I am here for everyone to add a listen!