getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   ~ ~ Blackmail Dare Scheduled Mail ~ ~ (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=395825)

daveo20a 03-09-2022 07:22 PM

I'm in!

kik: submarco25yo

Penta 06-07-2022 03:14 PM

I'm available for Blackmail Dare Scheduled Mail, please send me
a blackmail task and an email address, my blackmail material (some really humiliating pictures of me I really dont want to share) will be sent to you if I failed your task before 24 hours
have passed from my confirmation post here. My limits are in my signature and my available tools are also listes there.

Drea 06-20-2022 08:47 PM

a blackmail task and an email address, my blackmail material (one clothed pic with sign as you want, name, 1 embarrassing fact) will be sent to you if I failed your task before 24 hours
have passed from my confirmation post here. My limits, likes and dislikes are in the signature. Normal tools may be used for the task. Proofs may or may not be sent depending on the type of task, would honestly inform you about whatever proof could be sent for the task. (Nudes are limit)

You may directly mail me at [email protected] with the task and I'll schedule blackmail to the address received. Feel free to discuss it before on pm/kik/mail.
Open for 30days

dragonxy86 06-20-2022 09:06 PM

a blackmail task and an email address, my blackmail material will be sent to you if I failed your task before 24 hours have passed from my confirmation post here.
My likes and limits are in my signature.

Klickfoot 09-13-2022 02:57 PM

a blackmail task and an email address, my blackmail material (some really humiliating pictures of me I really dont want to share + an Email of a good friend or family member) will be sent to you if I failed your task before 24 hours
have passed from my confirmation post here. My limits are in my signature and my available tools are also listes there.

Kranthi0798 10-09-2022 09:13 AM

I'm in my kik is kranthi4321

Clitty Licker 10-10-2022 05:51 AM

a blackmail task and an email address, my blackmail material (some really humiliating pictures of me I really dont want to share + an Email of a good friend, and personal information) will be sent to you if I failed your task before 24 hours
have passed from my confirmation post here. My limits are in my signature and my available tools are a dildo, chastity cage, and strapon.

Weg.ev 10-10-2022 07:16 AM

I am in
My kik- niko.webar

shygal 10-17-2022 08:13 PM

Blackmail

I am in for the Blackmail Scheduled Email dare.

Please send me an email address and a Blackmail task.
My Blackmail material will make sure I do your tasks.
My likes are Risky dares.
My limits are-
Nothing illegal, no kids, animals, messy, and family. Also legal documents about me.

DumbBoySissy 10-18-2022 08:10 AM

Hi

a blackmail task and an email address.
Hey I’m a 19yr old femboy looking to play.. hmu at [email protected]

Klickfoot 01-13-2023 06:44 AM

a blackmail task and an email address, my blackmail material (some really humiliating pictures of me I really dont want to share + an Email of a good friend or family member) will be sent to you if I failed your task before 24 hours

DumbBoySissy 01-14-2023 04:24 PM

I’m in

a blackmail task to [email protected], my blackmail material (multiple nudes with face, and first name and state) will be sent to you if I failed your task before 24 hours
have passed from my confirmation post here. My limits are (findom, scat, cbt )
and my available tools are (none sadly) I will use for the task.
I like (abusive men, being degraded, blackmailed, humiliated, being forced on webcam, threats, toilet cleaning and piss) and dislike (what I dislike doesn’t matter)

I am 19, and a virgin femboy/sissy/faggot

sallygirl 01-14-2023 07:36 PM

I am available to do this blackmail game.
Please send me an email that I can schedule an email for my blackmail.
My blackmail material will be my nudes, address, college information, friends names.
My time to do this will be 24 hours

DumbBoySissy 02-05-2023 10:52 AM

In

Heyo I really want to try this… dm me on Kik at puppySlut12 and we can set it up.. my names Ethan and I’m a stupid femboy slut (19)

DumbBoySissy 02-07-2023 12:15 AM

I’m in

I want to try this out.. please come and use me.. 19 Femboy. Contact me via discord please FreeUseCamWhore#5796
I look forward to it