getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] Weekend In The Woods (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=33537)

nic12las 11-05-2009 02:14 AM

its reely good dont stop

Raging Rob 11-08-2009 05:45 PM

Loser Gets Punished ;)

“Hey! What're you doing?!” I said.

“Oh, nothing,” she responded with a smile I could feel my pulse in my lower stomach as my cock started to grow.

'Baseball, baseball, baseball. Granny in a bikini, granny in a bikini' I kept saying over and over again in my head, but it only had a slight effect as her as grinded against my growing cock. I tried to turn away but she grabbed my side and kept me facing towards her. I felt her hand over mind as she guided it from the top of the sleeping bag, draping it over her stomach with her hand still on top. Within a few seconds I felt my hand being pulled down lower and lower on her stomach until I felt something unfamiliar. She moved my hand back and forth along her pussy as she moaned with pleasure. Not only the fact that she was moaning, but that my hand was moving back and forth over her pussy, made my cock grow stiff and get pressed between my thighs and her cute little butt.

'Baseball baseball baseball. Granny in a bikini, bikini!' I shouted over and over again in my head, but it was no use as my cock just became more erect as I felt her ass rub against it and my hand rub against her now wet pussy. Tom and Sam were in the same predicament as they squinted there faces and tried to not cum, not wanting to find out what the consequences were. I felt her hand cup over mine as she slid two of my fingers down into her pussy, as she moaned at the feeling. I had no other choice but to continue as I moved my fingers in and out slow and deep, working this way and that as she moaned and squirmed. At least now she wasn't grinding against me, but the fact that I was fingering a very attractive friend of my mine sent my imagination skyrocketing to what could happen this weekend. I felt myself build up for the second time tonight, I wanted so bad to, but knew if I did something horrible would be in store for me. My body twitched and squirmed as I tried to hold back, right as I was about to burst, I heard Tom let out a loud moan as he came inside the sleeping bag with Jess.

“Tom! I thought you could last!” whined Jess as she slid out of the sleeping back, her ass covered in Tom's warm cum. I slid out of the sleeping bag and sat on the cold floor of the tent, my erect cock finally going down from being exposed to the cold. Tom embarrassingly slid out of the bag and cleaned himself up as Jess did the same thing. This time we all circled together, other than tom, to come up with his punishment.

We sat in silence for a moment until Sam spoke up.
“How about we blind fold him and have him just sit there and each of us puts something in his mouth, and he has to guess what it is, no matter how weird or nasty.”
We all nodded in agreement as we circled around Tom.
Jess scavenged through her bag and pulled out a long tube sock as I reached for it and then continued by tying it tight over his eyes.

“Yah blind now Tom?” I asked.
“Yep, can't see anything at all, what the flip do you guys plan on doing?!”
“Oh, nothing too bad.”

Seeing as how Sam came up with the punishment, we let him go first. He scooted his way towards tom and picked up his dirty sock from the pile of clothes.
“Open wide tom!” Sam said. Tom nervously opened his mouth up, and as it was all the way opened Sam slid the end of the sock into his mouth. 'Blech blahh patooie!' Tom squealed as the dirty sock touched his tongue.

“What is that, it tastes like feet! Was that a sock?!”

“Yep!” we all said with a big smile on our faces, “now keep guessing until we feel you've been punished enough.”
Jess moved forward next and slipped her big toe onto the tip of her tongue, Toms expression was unsure at first so he lowered his mouth down onto her toe.

“Blech foot again! Wait that was a foot, hmmm the big toe!”

“2 for 2 yah allstar” I said sarcastically.

Sarah went next. She looked around for what she was going to take. She took the paper towels us three guys had used to clean up our messes with from earlier, balling them up and making sure that the most cum covered parts were facing out. Tom now willing opened his mouth, no longer trying to be worried after all the crazy stuff thats been in his mouth. He shut his mouth down around the ball of paper towels and began to feel around.

“Hmmm not sure, tastes like paper and salt, really salty” Tom tries sliding off his sock mask as he spits the paper out but we yell at him that theres still a few more items left. I went next, hmm what to put in Tom's mouth. I looked around til I found my shoe, but what to do with it? Aha I've got it! I unzipped the tent and quickly ran outside as I was still naked. I flipped open the lid to the cooler and pulled out the jar of jalapeños and dribbled the juices in the jar all over the toe and bottom of the shoe.

“Alright Tom, First u have to suck on the tip of this, then lick the entire length of it”
He opened wide and I slid the tip of my shoe.
“Seems, hmm rubbery” he said as it was still in his mouth. I slid out the tip as he stuck out his tongue. I preceded to run the length of the shoe along his tongue.

“Blechhhh! Oh my goddd!!! Its hot, but it tastes like dirt!!!” He said as he sat there and whimpered in the pain of the heat. We all rolled around in unbearable laughter at the sight of Tom having to deal with the heat of the juice. Finally his taste buds calmed down and he sat there calmly.

Lastly was Julies turn. She went over to her bag and rummaged for a few minutes to find what she was going to use. She finally pulled something out of the bag that seemed to be of a decent size and a deep purple color. I focused on it a little more and it was a dildo! What was Julie doing with a dildo? Oh well, I was just trying to contain my laughter as Julie moved towards Tom with it.

“Open wide!” Julie said mischievously. Tom obediently opened his mouth as Julie slid the dildo in. His mouth shut down on it and his tongue began to move around the rubbery shaft. I tried so hard still to not laugh at the fact that my friend was sucking on a dildo, as I looked around Sam and Sarah and Jess had their faces buried in pillows holding pack every ounce of laughter they had. Julie then unexpectedly started to slid the dildo in and out of his mouth. Tears were welling up in my eyes at the sight.

“So Tom, what was it?” Julie asked.
“Hmm it was long and rubbery and had the same kinda salty taste as earlier but it was kinda enjoyable.”
“Hahaha why don't you take off your blindfold and look at what was in your mouth”

Tom rushed to push the blindfold off his eyes, as he opened them and peered down to Julies hand, holding the wet purple dildo in her hand.

“Oh my gooood god! You had a dildo! In My Mouth” Tom made obnoxious spitting sounds as he tried to get the taste of the dildo out of his mouth while we all laughed our asses off.

“Thanks for cleaning it” Julie said as we all bursted into another round of laughter.

Alright I'll try to have the next part up within a week, lets hear your opinions on the story so far!

Lovesfundares 11-08-2009 09:08 PM

AMAZAZAZAZAZING thats my only word for it. =)

Hamishrules 11-08-2009 11:48 PM

Brilliant, Just Brilliant

Raging Rob 11-26-2009 09:44 PM

is anybody still reading?

Lovesfundares 11-26-2009 10:08 PM

Yess if you would keep writing

Raging Rob 11-28-2009 07:05 PM

Haha alright, how is it? What should I add?

noahw48 11-29-2009 04:54 PM

Make them start pushing the boundaries more. Try not so much involving foriegn objects, and more involving physical contact. Go for girl on girl suff if necessary.

Atelo 12-04-2009 11:27 PM

Are you writing another chapter?

camstarjamie 12-05-2009 08:17 AM

Looking forward to the rest of it

Raging Rob 12-05-2009 02:08 PM

Uber sorry for the extra long wait guys, I've had swimming and school, plus I'm sick. I'll try to post soon though!

Raging Rob 02-28-2010 07:31 PM

Hands Free Fun ;)

So now that Tom had finished his dare, in all fairness it was his turn to go.

He waved for us to come over. “Alright I hate you both for making me put all

that nasty stuff in my mouth, but you're my bros so what're we making the

girls do?” We all sat in silence for a moment until Sam spoke up.

“How about something girl on girl?” He suggested.

“Great idea!” Tom said.

“Alright I've got it the girls have to pass the dildo from one girls pussy to the

next, without using their hands or feet.” We all nodded and turned back

around to face the girls.

“Okay you three, heres what you have to do. You have to take the dildo and

pass it between each of your pussies 3 times. BUT, the catch is, you can't

use your hands or feet”

All three girls had a slight look of shock on their faces, but Julie willingly

retrieved her purple dildo from her bag. Tom snatched it up and dropped it in

the middle of the floor of the tent. “Ok, now go you three.” he said with a

smile on his face. Sam, Tom and I laid atop our bags as we watched the girls

struggle. Jess was the first to try, trying to pick it up using her elbows but

every time it would sway back and forth and drop from the grip between her

elbows. Sarah went up and tried to grab it with her knees, but she could only

hold onto it for a few seconds before it dropped just like when Jess did it.

Julie was the last to go, but she laid down in front of it. Her large round tits

lay squished against the floor as she opened her mouth and moved it toward

the base of the dildo, but what I didnt notice earlier was that both end s of

it were round and smooth as to mimic a cock. She gripped the end first with

her teeth, then with her lips, lifting it up off the ground, then shuffling back

towards the girls.

Platypus 03-01-2010 06:45 AM

awesome! please keep posting

ShinyDemon 03-01-2010 10:36 AM

Great updates ! Keep up the great story...

SD

Hunanic 03-01-2010 02:16 PM

hanx soo much for continuring it, keep it upppp