getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Diaper Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=30939)

tripers 01-08-2010 04:40 PM

okay wear a diaper on your head and go on a walk around your neighbor hood. Make sure at least 2 prople see you on your walk. If those two people say and thing tell them you have diariha of the mouth. Then ask them if they want to borrow your diaper. Once two people see you, you may take your diaper off and walk home.

qatguy 01-09-2010 02:05 AM

make an outfit covering as much of your body as possible, using nothing but the diapers. once made, keep it on for 6 hours.

daremenow 01-13-2010 10:36 AM

crossdress as much as possible. Then put on as many diapers as you want. Then if you can piss or put warm water into 2 balloons. Then you must put 1 balloon in front and 1 in back of diaper. Go about as normal and wait till they pop. Repeat as necessary until all the diapers you have on are soaked.

qatguy 01-13-2010 04:29 PM

your dare is to put on 2 diapers, then use the vibrator through your diapers to masturbate until you cum

please tell me how many diapers to wear at work under my work pants

kendra_gurl 01-13-2010 06:13 PM

Put on only One diaper. Cook 2 bags of Ramen noodles without using the seasoning, Please allow them to cool then pour half in front and the other half in the back of the diaper. Go shopping or for a walk in public for as long as you can stand it before you need to masturbate

beatlmastr1 01-13-2010 07:56 PM

I think I'm ready

I think I'm ready to try a diaper dare...

qatguy 01-13-2010 10:54 PM

kendra_gurl
your diaper dare is for you to put on 3 diapers, then pour ketchup in the most inner diaper, mustard in the second diaper, and mayonaise in the outer diaper. now go out to the mall for 1 hour asking random guys to spank you.

beatlmaster, your diapers dare is to put on 5 diapers then pour water in all of them. now masturbate and try not to orgasm. if you do, tell me and i will give you a punishment.

Diaperboy1023 01-14-2010 11:41 AM

Ok Diaper Dare

OK I need a diaper dare - the dare I post for anyone who will try it is simple - you'll need 2 Diapers, An enema kit, Doculax suppositories, a butt-plug, and a way to restrain yourself. First feel up the 2qt enema with warm soapy water, insert 2 Doculax suppositories into your butt, and insert the enema nozzle into your butt, fill until the enema is totally in you then insert the butt-plug, put the diapers on and hold for 1 hour. finally take the butt-plug out and fill ur diaper and wear it for 5 hours while tied either to your bed or sitting in a chair.

My limits are this - no public, pain, or humiliation

qatguy 01-14-2010 10:51 PM

wear a diaper with a whole can of whipped cream in the diaper

can you please give me a punishment within my limits, instead of me taking laxitives?

cools900 01-15-2010 05:33 AM

qatboy think of anouther dare... ( long one ) pee and poop yourself well thinking.

diaperboy1023 here's a long dare :) . when you wake up tomorrow put on a diaper and take off everything eles. you have to always be on your knees so no walking. go and get 3 drinks one has to be a soda. pour a soda all over yourself and then drink the other two. babys like to get messy and like to suck on things... now find 5 things around the house that are penis/boob shaped then suck on them for at least 5 mins each. If you have a butt plug put it in for the rest of the dare. now put 1 cup of syrup in the diaper. ( if you don't want to get caught use differnt things to get the 1 cup ). now pee yourself ( or wait tell you can ). lay down in your bathtub take off your diaper and eat all you can with a spoon. after you eat that cum on the diaper and lick that clean too... :p

if you did not do all the dare or had limits that would not let you, lay in the bathtub, fill it with cold water and pee in it, wait 20 mins befor geting out ( drink some if you can ).

to the person doing my dare, I have diapers that only cover the front ( for pee ) so try to make it work with that THANKS

daremenow 01-16-2010 09:17 PM

put on one diaper and find as many messy thing as you can find. get in the bath and put these items in the diaper and also try to poop/pee in the diaper. wear for as long as possible

jman182 01-17-2010 12:19 PM

put on a diaper and pour a can of baked beans and wear it until you pee in it twice

qatguy 01-19-2010 09:13 PM

put pop rocks in a diaper...

and wear the diaper until you pee in it 3 times.

if you can't find pop rocks, then place 5 cups of flour in the diaper, and wear it until you pee 5 times.

cools900 01-20-2010 12:45 AM

put a diaper on then roll a dice twice.

1. pee yourself
2. pee yourself
3. poop yourself ( feel free to do both )
4. poop yourself ( feel free to do both )
5. poop yourself ( feel free to do both )
6. pee yourself

1. take it off and put it on your head
2. lick it twice then put it back on
3. dare over clean up and don't cum for a day
4. put on cloths and wait an hour
5. tell a close friend what you did and ask them to change you if they say no then take a picture and send it to them.
6. cum in the diaper!!! lick it clean if you only peed

TeenSlave 01-22-2010 08:05 PM

Get a shower in a diaper so it swells up and keep it on for at least half an hour.

If your daring and into it. then keep it on and go for a walk in public with the swollen diaper on under your clothes

P.S. no poop, no crossdressing, no multiple diapers.
Thanks