getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Tights Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=30872)

dfilmfan 02-08-2010 02:41 AM

Wear nude stockings all day on a day you wear shorts. :)

gayboi 02-09-2010 06:09 AM

wear nothing but tights all day

lucy-ann 02-09-2010 07:34 AM

drink as much water as you can manage with still feeling ok...masturbate in your tights with your underwear over your tights, edge yourself twice (or more) and then cum in your tights but you have to keeep the cum there untill you have wet yourself after whichyou can shower with your tights still on. only when out of the shower can u take them off.
Have fun.
come on guys =] ima waiting x

imyourslave 02-18-2010 11:13 AM

put your tights on, go into the garden and fill with worms, then go back inside, fill with ketchup, jam, peanut butter, drink 3 litres of water and tape up the waist. put on panties and girlie socks and put your normal clothes on or crossdress. now if you need to use the toilet either poop or pee then you have to go in tights, for 48hours you cannot change, shower in them and continue the dare. drink 4 litres again.ENJOY i have only 3 limits, public, permantent damage, extreme pain.
i have access to everything

qatguy 02-18-2010 02:19 PM

put on 3 pairs of tights...

and place 5 raw eggs in the tights. now tape the tights and put panties over them. you must pee and poo in them before you remove them.

wedgied 02-18-2010 02:30 PM

wear a pair of tights for a day you can never take them off until night.

qatguy 02-18-2010 02:43 PM

put on 2 pairs of tights...

and put 2 cups of flour into your innermost tights, then tape them closed.
now, you must spend 3 days with them on.
you must pee and poo in them.
if you have to take them off, pm me for a dice punishment.

wedgied 02-20-2010 11:37 AM

fill a pair of tights with custard. wear them for a day or as long as possible then eat the custard. If you have to go to the loo you must pee in the tights but shit out of it as usuall.

imyourslave 03-08-2010 12:36 AM

i dare you to fill the pantie bit of the tights with panties over the tights, peanut butter , (if alergic syrup) jam, custard and beans, mix it all around then tape them up so it ant leave , now in your panties pour mud and milk, tape the waist up then go about your days i recomend 2 days and if you need the toilet go in them xxx ENJOY
next person give me a messy one , plus the only limits i have are, public, blood and permanent damage

lucy-ann 03-10-2010 12:19 PM

wear min 3 pairs or tights and 4 pairsa of underwear over the tights...........make cake mix and icing for the cake and while it all runny pour it down your tights..keep it thee for a minimum of a day however... you must go to the toilet in them and give yourself a hanging wedgie at least 4 times for 15 mins in which you should pee yourself in atleast one of them...
hope thats coool =]

limits in sig x =]

imyourslave 03-11-2010 12:46 AM

right put on all your pairs of tights , now dont take them off for 48 hours or a weekend. then if you need the toilet go in them only taking them down for a poo, then fill each tight with custard, syrup, beans, tomatoes, 12 eggs, rice pudding, jam, peanut butter (enless alergic), nutella, sweetcorn. now put your frilliest panties on and you have to stay like this , you may put boy clothes over if you have to go outside, ENJOY im free al saturday so make it toughy

lucy-ann 03-14-2010 08:14 AM

wear 3 pairs of tights or more and put as much custard, marmite sauce and jelly down them as you can... must wear for 24 hours. use them as a toilet and also try an get someone else to give you a handjob if you can then you must cum oince every hour

Wedgie lover 04-08-2010 09:01 AM

Wear tights on your arms for 30 minutes

wedgied 04-08-2010 09:36 AM

wear the same pair of tights for 48 hours don't take them off for anything except going to the loo (unless you fancy breaking a limit;))

Wedgie lover 04-08-2010 12:10 PM

do your own dare with brightly colored tights... not covered by pants...only short shorts or a skirt