getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nude in Public Toilet? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=299944)

HarryPotter 04-15-2017 07:27 AM

Not necessarily a public bathroom but I've done this at work. I got naked in the cubicle and then stepped out of the cubicle and into the main bathroom area. I walked over to the wash basins, washed my hands and then returned to the cubicle to get dressed again.

I work in an office with approx 100 other people

ChasteKitty 04-15-2017 05:49 PM

Yeah I have. Have even had sex at one of those shower/bathrooms at the beach

andrew_b 04-16-2017 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryPotter (Post 2747617)
Not necessarily a public bathroom but I've done this at work. I got naked in the cubicle and then stepped out of the cubicle and into the main bathroom area. I walked over to the wash basins, washed my hands and then returned to the cubicle to get dressed again.

I work in an office with approx 100 other people

Fair play, very daring

LittleAmyP 04-19-2017 03:47 AM

Amy's answer

No I've never been nude in a public toilet

HaydenJ 04-19-2017 09:39 AM

I have in a cubicle, kind of weird situation, i was on my own and its always been a fantasy, that feeling of adrenaline at the risk of being caught, anyway it was a really dingy place, the type of place that doesnt get maintained well often or at all and i figured i hadnt seen anyone for a while so i got it out of the way and just did it, i opened the door for like 10 second intervals on occasion but inly stayed nude for about 5 minutes

Sadly not a dare

cacti 04-19-2017 08:20 PM

As a dare, yeah. Had to strip in a cubicle, edge 3 times and finger myself with the door open. Then had to go outside the cubicle and cum in front of a mirror (I took the cubicle furthest away from the entrance so I was fairly confident I could get back into it if I heard it opening). I was fucking paranoid the entire time and closed the door a few times bc I though I heard it opening, but I got lucky thanks to it being very early in the morning.

andrew_b 04-21-2017 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cacti (Post 2753967)
As a dare, yeah. Had to strip in a cubicle, edge 3 times and finger myself with the door open. Then had to go outside the cubicle and cum in front of a mirror (I took the cubicle furthest away from the entrance so I was fairly confident I could get back into it if I heard it opening). I was fucking paranoid the entire time and closed the door a few times bc I though I heard it opening, but I got lucky thanks to it being very early in the morning.

Well done, very daring

Raiden 04-24-2017 03:03 PM

Done this many times as a dare. Normally strip in cubicle then use a urinal or masterbate outside cubicle. Been caught three times 1 guy just ignored me and fid his business the other two times both watched me use the urinals. Have had more extreme public toilet dares but that's another story.

andrew_b 04-24-2017 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 2760686)
Done this many times as a dare. Normally strip in cubicle then use a urinal or masterbate outside cubicle. Been caught three times 1 guy just ignored me and fid his business the other two times both watched me use the urinals. Have had more extreme public toilet dares but that's another story.

Nice, fair play. I'd love to hear about the more extreme one if you'd like to share in private.

affectos 04-25-2017 09:01 PM

I've done this a few times. Since I live in the dorms on campus, I have easy access to them; in fact one of my favorite things to do is to go in for a shower, stash my towel in a toilet cubical, lock it, crawl out, take my shower, then when I'm done, cross the bathroom naked and crawl back under to dry off.

tyragon123 04-25-2017 10:25 PM

I have stripped nude inside toilet cubicles and change rooms before.

When I go to the pool I get naked inside the shared change room, but do endeavour to cover myself up as much as possible. If the room is empty I'll shower with the door open and be a bit more blatant.

I have been dared to get naked and take a picture in the bathroom mirror when I go swimming tomorrow. That will be interesting.

tcitycity 04-27-2017 06:57 AM

yep

Ive done this 3 times..

Once I simply took off everything in the bathroom and left my underwear in the room.. and put my clothes back on after I masterbated.

In other two times.. did the same thing except with gf, we removed our clothes and fucked in there for a bit and eventually put our non-undies back on.

In one of those two times.. we nearly got caught. No real problem she simply got up on the stool and I ate her out.. wouldnt do to see four legs under the wall.

andrew_b 04-10-2018 02:55 PM

Nude in public toilet?

Have you ever been nude in a public toilet?

Were you in a cubicle or out in the open?

Was it your gender's toilet or opposite?

Sissy_Chrissy 04-10-2018 02:57 PM

No, I havenīt been, yet.

andrew_b 04-10-2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy_Chrissy (Post 3247866)
No, I havenīt been, yet.

Oh do you have plans to?