getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nude Party Dare (Would You Rather)? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=290799)

andrew_b 02-05-2017 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karah (Post 2649953)
I mean if everyone is going to see me anyway I'd rather just stay naked until I leave

Yes at least only the people at the party should only see you

andrew_b 02-05-2017 04:57 PM

[QUOTE=rhode64;2649997]
Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2642078)
If you had the choice of being nude at a party and these are your options, which would you choose?

You go to the party clothes, strip off in a room alone and then enter the party. You cannot dress again until leaving the party hours later

Or

You leave your clothes in the boot (trunk) of your car and drive/be driven to the party. You have to enter the party without them but can get dressed after a minute or so once most or even all the people at the party have seen you

Which would you choose?
I would choose strip at home drive there naked ,stay naked the whole time and drive home naked as well.

Ha ha I'm just not surprised

andrew_b 02-05-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt: (Post 2650230)
Oh the 1st option, sounds more fun, assuming it's acceptable and I wouldn't get arrested lol

Another good point, it is more legal :p

Truckernaut42 02-05-2017 10:21 PM

Considering the first choice is a fantasy of mine, the answer is clear ;)

andrew_b 02-06-2017 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 (Post 2650621)
Considering the first choice is a fantasy of mine, the answer is clear ;)

Ha ha let me know if you ever do it

Jenniferxcd 02-21-2017 08:49 AM

I would choose going to a room and stripping then coming out nude and staying that way until I left the party

Komodo Jones 02-21-2017 09:04 AM

While I have driven completely naked before, to me the second option just seems kind of pointless. I mean even if you get dressed everyone is going to remember you as the guy who was naked a the party. I mean both options give that option but still maybe that's just me.

I would choose the first option. I'd find it pretty enjoyable if I was passing by someone and they randomly groped or fondled me. It'd also be interesting to see what kind of situations would arise.

andrew_b 02-21-2017 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenniferxcd (Post 2670238)
I would choose going to a room and stripping then coming out nude and staying that way until I left the party

Oh really, why is that?

andrew_b 02-21-2017 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Komodo Jones (Post 2670255)
While I have driven completely naked before, to me the second option just seems kind of pointless. I mean even if you get dressed everyone is going to remember you as the guy who was naked a the party. I mean both options give that option but still maybe that's just me.

I would choose the first option. I'd find it pretty enjoyable if I was passing by someone and they randomly groped or fondled me. It'd also be interesting to see what kind of situations would arise.

Yes but there's a chance you might be seen by less people.

I do agree the second option does seem more fun, many things may arise in that situation ;)

Darkmark 02-21-2017 02:11 PM

I really like the idea of being taken to the party nude and having to spend the whole night naked until I'm driven home.

andrew_b 02-21-2017 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkmark (Post 2670525)
I really like the idea of being taken to the party nude and having to spend the whole night naked until I'm driven home.

Yeah same here :)

playfulgurl 02-21-2017 02:18 PM

I would choose to be driven to the party and have to be naked for only a short period of time.

andrew_b 02-21-2017 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by playfulgurl (Post 2670538)
I would choose to be driven to the party and have to be naked for only a short period of time.

Oh really, any reason for that?

playfulgurl 02-21-2017 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2670556)
Oh really, any reason for that?

Well a couple reasons. One is that they would probably forget I arrived naked as the party went on. Two, most parties involve alcohol and there would be less groping compared to if I was naked the whole time.

andrew_b 02-21-2017 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by playfulgurl (Post 2670623)
Well a couple reasons. One is that they would probably forget I arrived naked as the party went on. Two, most parties involve alcohol and there would be less groping compared to if I was naked the whole time.

That is a good point alright