getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Dares for Camping (24F) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232054)

MasterO2 09-02-2015 09:12 AM

I would like to suggest that if ok with previous poster instead of tying you to a tree he have you lay on the ground with arms and legs in an X pattern and tie/stake your arms and legs. I would also suggest a strap like a belt over your torso and another over your head be staked down to keep you from wriggling too much. Then pour the honey over your body. Also he may like to pack you and spread peanut butter and jelly over your body. Then leave you secured and blindfolded like that for a substantial amount of time. He may or may not wish to leave site of you but if he does not he should remain quiet and you will not know if it is he, someone else or some forest critter coming to see what smells so tasty.

AnneGD 09-02-2015 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterO2 (Post 1898868)
I would like to suggest that if ok with previous poster instead of tying you to a tree he have you lay on the ground with arms and legs in an X pattern and tie/stake your arms and legs. I would also suggest a strap like a belt over your torso and another over your head be staked down to keep you from wriggling too much. Then pour the honey over your body. Also he may like to pack you and spread peanut butter and jelly over your body. Then leave you secured and blindfolded like that for a substantial amount of time. He may or may not wish to leave site of you but if he does not he should remain quiet and you will not know if it is he, someone else or some forest critter coming to see what smells so tasty.

This is a shame, because this sounds great, but it also sounds like a great way to attract bears and get me mauled to death.

...it now occurs to me bears are a thing where we're going camping, if not a very common occurrence, so we unfortunately won't be doing the honey dare at all. I'm not sure if bears are actually attracted to honey, but I am sure I don't want to die, especially not like that.

If I ever find a good place to do this though, and I can convince him to help, we may give it a try. Don't be expectant, but I'll PM you two the results if that ever happens.

MasterO2 09-02-2015 02:51 PM

Yes please do not do this one in bear territory. lol insects or a stray puppy dog licking you may be entertaining but bears not so much. lol And yes bears are attracted to honey, peanut butter and jelly. lol Perhaps you might try it without any foodstuffs to attract large predators.

AnneGD 09-02-2015 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterO2 (Post 1899205)
Yes please do not do this one in bear territory. lol insects or a stray puppy dog licking you may be entertaining but bears not so much. lol And yes bears are attracted to honey, peanut butter and jelly. lol Perhaps you might try it without any foodstuffs to attract large predators.

Well, that'd be less "exciting helplessness" and more "long boring punishment", not that that's necessarily a bad thing. We should have some tent stakes lying around, which we'll bring for the purpose, I doubt they'd actually stop me from freeing myself, which is good, just in case, but they should still stop me from moving. lol

AnneGD 09-02-2015 08:12 PM

Alright, so, we'll be taking off tomorrow morning, feel free to post more, but I'll make a list of current rules and tasks, along with my friend here, who's beside me right now.

We've changed and cut a few things that are either not so great at second glance, or repetitive when all of them are taken into account.

Rules
  • Wet my hands when peeing, then lick them.
  • Be naked (and barefoot) the entire trip, excluding car rides.
  • Can only use the outdoors as my toilet.
  • The only clothes I can pack are the clothes I wear there and back.
  • Sleep with my hands tied in front.
  • Have to cook, clean, and serve him meals.
  • Have to ask him to use furniture, and if I'm refused, kneel instead.
  • He can choose my clothes for the car rides.
  • Can only have cold showers, and need his permission for them.
  • He chooses what, when, and if I eat.
  • No talking without his permission (use hand signal).
  • Need his permission to pee, poo, stand up, and sit/kneel.
  • Do 10 jumping jacks every full hour, only twice during my sleeping time.
  • Add a minute of cornertime before bed every time he says "I" or "You". Cornertime is to be done kneeling and gagged, with hands tied in front. Every time I check the clock, and it's not time, add 10 minutes.
  • Gag myself for a minute after each permission request, excluding talking.
  • When peeing/pooing be blindfolded and gagged.
  • Be blindfolded when sleeping.
  • Don't be rude or disobedient, and basically do everything he says.
  • Wake up before sunrise every day to make breakfast and clean the cabin.
  • Can only go to sleep with permission, or when he goes to sleep.
  • From when I can go to bed to when he wakes up the next morning, I don't have to ask to sit, stand, or other small things, but cannot bother him by asking to eat, pee/poo, or other major things.
  • No touching myself or orgasms without his permission, unless it's part of a task.
  • After breakfast, I'm to ask him to spank me.

Tasks
  • Run 1 mile, not necessarily all at once.
  • Whenever my friend has to pee, and wants to do this, lay down outside with my arms and legs spread. After he pees on me, clean up by washing in the river.
  • Have my friend tie me spread eagle between two trees for 15 minutes. He can drag a pine branch with needles around my body if he wants.
  • Once a day, have a crotch rope and my hands tied in back. My friend will blindfold me, put a leash on my crotch rope, and take me for a walk. If he wants, he can tie me to a tree.
  • Spend 24 hours as a dog: eating, sleeping, and peeing/pooing as a dog would. Pets don't wipe, but my friend can hose me off if he wants. Take my bath in the river. After dinner, have my friend take me for a walk, at the end have him throw a spare key into the woods. I'm to go fetch it, and if I fail, stay outside until he lets me in.
  • Have him tie me blindfolded to a tree for a set amount of time. I have to keep track, and when I think it's time, ask him to release me. If I ask too early, I'm to climb onto a branch with one leg on either side, and have my friend hit my feet the same amount of times as the minutes I asked too early by.
  • Have him stake me spread eagle on the ground, with staked belts over my torso and head to prevent squirming. Then have him blindfold me and leave me there for a good bit of time.

Wow... that looks much more impressive in amount all grouped together...

I am... anticipatory. This will not be a very relaxing or restful vacation, I don't think, but hopefully an enjoyable one regardless. I'm going to get some rest now, I expect like five hours of sleep every night through the trip.

Bleater 09-03-2015 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnneGD (Post 1899475)

Run 1 mile, not necessarily all at once.

Once a day, have a crotch rope and my hands tied in back. My friend will blindfold me, put a leash on my crotch rope, and take me for a walk. If he wants, he can tie me to a tree.

you will enjoy doing those thasks barefoot ;)
i cant wait for reports :D

AnneGD 09-03-2015 07:18 AM

Alright, I'm going to be leaving in like... right after this. My friend's cleaning his car up a bit, I believe. On the car rides, he's having me wear a sports bra, shorts, sandals, and nothing else. I've already put that on, and this is... considerably more immodest than what I normally wear in public. I guess a car isn't really in public, but I usually wear more when at home as well...

Moving on, the drive should be about three hours. Accounting for when we actually leave, and stopping for lunch, we should arrive at about 2:30, probably.

vagus21 09-03-2015 07:25 AM

enjoy your trip and hopefully you'll get a lot of other driver's attention when they pass by your car

kaotoko 09-03-2015 07:29 AM

Masturbate any time the car stops, or is in traffic. Edge three times at any rest stop. You may not cum until you arrive.

trenho 09-03-2015 07:32 AM

Quote:

Wow... that looks much more impressive in amount all grouped together...
I agree.... good holiday! lol

AnneGD 09-03-2015 10:10 AM

There's wifi at this fast food place, so let me address a few things real quick.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vagus21 (Post 1899832)
enjoy your trip and hopefully you'll get a lot of other driver's attention when they pass by your car

I didn't really look to see if other drivers were paying attention to me, but a few people here certainly are...

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaotoko (Post 1899834)
Masturbate any time the car stops, or is in traffic. Edge three times at any rest stop. You may not cum until you arrive.

Considering I'm taking turns at driving, and that the edges would make the trip take longer, no thank you.

AnneGD 09-03-2015 02:09 PM

Alright, we arrived at about 2:30, which is approximately two hours ago, for those in different time zones. Before he'd open the door to the cabin, I had to strip off. It's not like he hasn't seen me naked, but him staring at me while I took my clothes off was a little embarrassing...

Anyways, I handed him everything I wore there, except for my watch, which I'll need to keep time, since I have no way to keep my phone on my person. He then opened the door, and told me to move all the stuff we brought inside. I am/was rather annoyed, we brought quite a bit of groceries, and fishing gear, and whatnot, and he can carry considerably more than I can...

I basically did that from then to when I started this post, at 4:30, as he had me unpack everything as well. No tasks have been done, so I'll report on the rules right now.

The jumping jacks thing has been fine, I'll probably complain tomorrow morning when I've gotten no sleep because of them, but they've been fine so far.

Having to ask his permission to talk is rather humiliating. I basically have to get up in his face every time for him to notice the hand signal, and I've already learnt my lesson about asking too much for frivolous chatter... At about 3:30, I needed to pee, and did the hand signal so I could ask for permission, but I had annoyed him with all my requests to talk, and he had told me to just be quiet for half an hour a few minutes before that. It's pretty hard to communicate why you want to talk without talking, especially when there's no real way of writing anything down. So yeah, I had to wait that half hour before I could ask to pee, that was a bit uncomfortable, but mostly frustrating I couldn't get my point across. When I finally got to ask though, he agreed.

With blindfold in hand and gag already on from the permission request, I left the cabin and went into the woods. I walked for a few minutes, and then put the blindfold on and peed, making sure to wet my left hand. After I took off the blindfold and the gag with the other hand, I licked my left hand. It didn't really taste like much... but I gagged a bit, probably because it's the first time I've tasted pee.

On a side note, walking around in nature naked kinda sucks. Branches and pine needles brush up against me and whatnot, but my main gripe is that I step on a lot of sticks and pebbles on the ground, which is not necessarily painful, since I quickly learnt to watch where I step, but makes walking rather uncomfortable.

Anyways, that's it so far, jeez, I wrote a whole essay for like two hours, sorry for the rambling. My friend's been waiting for me to finish this so he can relieve himself on me, as per one of the tasks. That'll be... interesting. After that, I'll be cooking dinner, and then one or two of the tasks probably.

Oh yeah, when I sat down at the dining room table to type this up, I forgot to ask him if I could sit on the chair. He didn't really care, but if you guys do, feel free to post something about it.

Expect another report tomorrow morning.

Edit: So I don't forget, the pronoun count has been going awfully, at least, from my perspective. We talked basically the entire day, and I've kinda lost count, but I'd guess he's said those words at least a hundred times.

MasterO2 09-03-2015 09:13 PM

Oh my I didn't know you were going fishing. I would suggest that whenever you are fishing you wear only a tight pair of panties or bikini bottoms. While fishing you should keep your worms in your panties/bikini.

AnneGD 09-04-2015 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterO2 (Post 1900544)
Oh my I didn't know you were going fishing. I would suggest that whenever you are fishing you wear only a tight pair of panties or bikini bottoms. While fishing you should keep your worms in your panties/bikini.

I didn't really bring any clothes, but alright, we'll consider it. We'll be fishing after lunch. I'd write a report up now, but that last one took me about half an hour and it was for two hours...

tickle_monster 09-04-2015 10:29 AM

If you're going to do any of the tasks involving bondage. I would like to request, for each task with bondage in, a recording of at least one minute of uninterrupted tickling. :)

If you can't or don't want to record it, then it should be 3 minutes of uninterrupted tickling.
:D