getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   GIRLS EXTRA EXTREME 18 yrs + ONLY (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=21292)

PlayGirl 11-12-2011 10:14 PM

Very interesting dare. I rolled 5 and 3 so hopefully it will be fun :)

dragonator 11-13-2011 01:42 PM

make sure to tell us how it went ;)

Splendid_Addiction 11-16-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splendid_Addiction (Post 564896)
Wow Great Dare! i got 4 5. Ill edit this post when i'm done :)

Okay, so i have 5 rooms in my flat, so that meant Masturbating 10 times! :eek: I stared in my flat mates room because i knew she wouldnt be home for a while and i had to use my opportunities, my first object i used was a little vibrating egg i found in her draw, it was awesome i really have to get one ;) the second was less obvious choice, i used her tv remote, it was really big and hurt at first but the buttons on it felt amazing. Then in my room i used my hair brush and a sharpie, in the front room, i hope this isnt cheating but i used an xbox remote twice, because i used it but then i remembered i had the massage thing from xbox live, so i just had to do it again. In the kitchen i used a carrot (which i later used for a stew, which my flat mate asked for some when she got in :confused: what do you say to that?) and bottle of cooking oil. Finally in the bathroom i used the shower head and my flatmates electric toothbrush (i rinsed it afterwards)

sandy 10-18-2012 12:49 AM

dare you too try

Hi Girls, dare you to try this old dice dare of mine

Sandy

BlondeSlut 02-26-2013 11:29 PM

Someone wants to roll for me?

Charlotte21 02-26-2013 11:38 PM

for you:
2 = car dare:
4 = Drive thru MacDonald’s drive thru late at night bottomless

next roll for me^^

BrianJ 02-27-2013 12:11 AM

2 -> 6

wear nothing but a white t-shirt (one that could double for a minidress). Spend at least 2.5 hours washing your car and be sure to get yourself soaked.

BlondeSlut 02-27-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlotte21 (Post 906045)
for you:
2 = car dare:
4 = Drive thru MacDonald’s drive thru late at night bottomless

next roll for me^^

Drove to McD this evening... I stopped a few 100 meters before and removed my g-streng and skirt and left it on the passenger seat... I drive the last trip and ordered a bic mac. I would have ordered some healthy (we got in Denmark some salads or more healthy sandwich - don't know if they is in other countries?), but lost attention because I was nervous and embarrasing... I drove around the corner where I had to pay and get the food... I realised I had forgot my credit card... and had only coins as cash, no banknotes... So had to turn on the light in my car to see my coins... very humiliating... I did gave the employe tips so I didn't had to had the light on for too long time in the car to find the right money og get exchance money... When I got my burger I quickly drove to the farthest corner of the parking place and quickly got my g-string and skirt back on again... Very humiliating... But someway it also left me horny and wet...

Slaavey 02-27-2013 11:28 PM

Make a guy version please !!!

tarsapo13 02-28-2013 03:01 PM

yes definitely make a sissy boy version!

Hayley4Dares 03-02-2013 12:41 AM

I rolled a 1 and a 5.
"Go to the bar wearing a skimpy top and short skirt and no underwear. Pick out a big guy (someone 300 pounds plus) and hit on him, if possible go home with him and have wild sex"

I don't think I'll take him home or go home with him but I'll find a place to do it somewhere. Unless he turns me down.

NicoleSparks 05-28-2013 05:57 AM

I got a 2 and 2 so I put on a tight see through shirt and a hot pink bra and a skirt and stuck my dildo in my pussy. I drove for a total of an hour and half and stopped 17 times at stoplights. I came four times, got honked at 3 times for not paying attention to the light and I'm pretty sure one lady guessed what I was doing, by the look on her face, and one guy was in a a car that was higher then mine so when he looked over he got quite the show.

SlutLily 06-05-2013 04:51 AM

yay

Yay I got 5 1 I am going to love this

shaaleen 06-18-2013 10:36 AM

drive thru

So I rolled 2 dares, first to go to a restraunt with a vibrator in me and have dinner and then a driving dare to drive thru macdonalds topless. So I went to dinner at Boston Pizza with my Vibe inserted and turned on High, panties holding it in, ordered Pizza and a beer. Was squirming by the time the food arrived and actually came while eating.
I went later in the evening so I could do both dares the same night.
after Pizza I drove to a Mcdonalds, I toolk my top off and went thru the drive thru, I ordered a mcfurry for desert. The guy at the window just stared at me a lot and all his work mates came and had a look, took 10 minutes to get the mcflurry, lucky no one else behind me,

great dares

Aubrey 07-07-2013 01:41 PM

Well, I got a 6. When I rolled 2 die, I got a six and 3, so I had to do one dare from each category. From the first category, I got a 4. Wild sex for me! For the second, I got a 6, and washed my car in a white t-shirt. That was interesting. Then I rolled another 6 (I keep getting 6) and had a vibrator in my pussy while I ate. Just for fun, I ordered appetizers, a big meal, and dessert. Then for a home dare, I got 4, and ended up naked outside for about 45 minutes. Lastly, I got a 2, and ended up in a bar with 6 feet of toilet paper trailing behind me. Some guy came up and told me, but even though I knew, my face turned like bright tomato red.