getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Foot Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28976)

Logan429 10-03-2009 11:34 PM

I dare you to cover your feet in syrup at the beggining of the day and then putting your shoes and socks on. At the end of the day take the socks off and individualy suck on them for 20 minutes and kick your feet clean.

nate2010 10-07-2009 05:10 PM

You have to your feet to eat one of your next meals, no using your hands.

Limits: No cross dressing, can't involve anyone else.

Roni 10-10-2009 09:20 AM

Stick your feet into jelly and lick them clean if you cannot reach your own feet, then clean them with a piece of bread and eat that afterwards.

Logan429 10-16-2009 10:00 PM

This dare will last a little more than 3 days. When you wake up on day 1, put peanut buter all over your feet, then put you sock back on and leave it like that until the next morning. The morning of day 2, take the socks of and put jam on them, then put the sock back on. Morning of day 3, crumble up 1 piece of bread for each foot and put the crumbs all over your feet. Put your socks back on. During this period of time you are not to shower or change your socks. On day 4 you're going to lick/eat the foods of your feet and socks. Second thought, maybe not. # day old peanut butter and 2 day old jam can't be to healthy. Eating/licking will be optional. have fun!

EnigmaNZ 10-17-2009 04:32 PM

Logan, do you have a foot fetish lol.

Logan429 10-17-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnigmaNZ (Post 192978)
Logan, do you have a foot fetish lol.

lol, I don't think so. Maybe a little fetich, but I'm not obsessed with feet or anything. :D

Chiz-dare 10-22-2009 04:25 PM

make a sandwich out of your foot. not just any sandwich but a peanut butter and jelly sandwich so smother your foot with peanut butter on top and jelly on the bottom and make sandwiches with two slices of bread. now eat them

Roni 10-22-2009 11:17 PM

wear pink socks for a whole week.

slavedareboy 10-23-2009 02:15 AM

This dare starts at 12 Midnight Saturday, and runs till 12 Midnight Sunday.

At the beginning of this dare you must completely your bedroom with pictures of feet, people licking feet, and anything else to do with feet (even disgusting or disturbing stuff). It must stay like this for the entire time.

For today only you will stay in your room, celebrating everything footlike. You must do every dare on this thread. Twice. If you have time left it must be spent licking your foot.

Enjoy

Comeintotheparlor 10-23-2009 02:19 AM

This shall only work if you're like me, and hate the feeling it causes. go outside, preferrably somewhere with alot of fine dirt. wet your feet (though, don't make them too wet) and walk around in the dirt. then sit somewhere and don't move your feet till they are dry. if done right it will produce a really ick feeling.

slavedareboy 10-23-2009 02:22 AM

Will try that.

Cos my brain is lazy you must do the dare that I posted for Roni to do.

Have fun

Comeintotheparlor 10-23-2009 02:27 AM

Sorry, but im out of printer ink.

slavedareboy 10-23-2009 02:33 AM

Then for the next 5 hours you must dedicate your mouth to licking your feet clean.

Comeintotheparlor 10-25-2009 01:57 AM

make some squelchy mud and walk through it, make sure to wriggle your toes ;)

Logan429 10-25-2009 08:12 PM

I'll work off of yours...
Make some mud and walk through them. Then, with your feet fully covered in mud, sit on a chair or something and let them dry for a couple of minutes. Then put some socks on and if you need, shoes too, and go about your daily business. Do NOT remove the socks for a week, even during showers. OR you can remove the socks after wearing them for atleast 12 hours but you will not be able to shower for 3 days. During this time you can't touch you feet to clean them or wipe them off.