getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   5 Mile Torture run (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907)

The_Dared 11-14-2021 09:32 AM

Hahah oh my gosh, remind me not to follow you on a trail. What a mess. Lol

I dare you to put sand paper into your shirt. Ideally over your nipples, but probably a couple other spots you think may rub too, and then go running.

Gayboy0021 11-14-2021 11:38 AM

Damn that’s really going to be a hard run! 🙈
Nipples, balls, Ass crack good for you?

The_Dared 11-15-2021 06:16 AM

Oh wow, yeah. Those spots will do. Keep in mind I want you to do this to the point of pain, not to the point of injury. If anything starts to be too much, you can tale it off, please be safe.

Gayboy0021 02-26-2022 04:22 AM

New week approaching which means more runs for people to make torturous!
Do your worst ��

Can include
Diapers
Messing pants
Uncomfortable clothing
Icyhot
Semi public risks
Messy
Chastity
Cuffs
Or anything you think of ;)

briefsorboxers 02-28-2022 04:20 PM

Go for a run in shoes/socks, short shorts, a onesie and a dirty diaper. You must have messed the diaper before going for the run and you have to drink at least 1 L of water after your pad up and before you set out and another 1L of water while on your run. You cannot let your diaper leak during the run. If you leak during the run have to PM me asking for a punishment. Either way write a report on here when you get back.

silverdarknight 03-01-2022 09:05 AM

two suggestions for you:

1) Hang a 500ml drinks bottle off your balls, and slide it down one leg of your trousers. Hopefully you have a pair of trousers that are loose enough there is room for it to dangle there and bounce around pulling on your nuts as you run ;)

2) Give yourself an enema with 500ml of stale morning piss before starting off. Oh, and no pooping at all for two days beforehand. No diapers or anything, just dressed normally. Hopefully you can finish your run before you lose control of your cramping guts, cause that mess is gonna be nasty :p

Thelondongay 04-10-2023 05:54 AM

You should go for a run with a pair of briefs covered in icy hot. You could also wear a diaper over the top of the briefs and have the diaper hanging out the back of your shorts. You should find a bladder control hypnosis to listen to while you run with the hope that it makes you lose control of your bladder. Bonus point if you stop half way and take the shorts off for 1 street.

ReluctantExhibition 07-30-2023 12:54 PM

Put itching powder in your socks 10 minutes before you run. Then rub some nettles on your cock and balls. Have fun.

Incognito147 07-30-2023 03:02 PM

Stuff the diaper with nettles front and back.

Put some harsh metal clamps like crocodile clips on your nipples.

About half way find a juicy dog shit and eat it.

You said all tasks, proof to Kik incognito147_2

Gayboy0021 10-15-2023 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incognito147 (Post 5175577)
Stuff the diaper with nettles front and back.

Put some harsh metal clamps like crocodile clips on your nipples.

About half way find a juicy dog shit and eat it.

You said all tasks, proof to Kik incognito147_2

Will get onto this one (sorry it’s late, didn’t see it) the dog poo is slightly dangerous so might miss that bit sorry

Gayboy0021 10-15-2023 01:38 PM

send away! Make me suffer!

Gayboy0021 03-29-2024 08:01 AM

Up to date with tasks and looking for more run tasks. Probably between 2-3 miles a run at the moment so do your worst! Embarrassing and uncomfortable the better!