getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   19 F/ Outdoor Fun Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=245283)

Sam72 01-22-2018 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewToBeASub (Post 2063958)
You are a very kinky person, and I love it. You are giving me some courage to actualy go and do a public dare :)

Anyways, I have a lot of ideas, so here's my dare for you:

Do this dare at anytime of the day, if you are realy sluty and daring, do it in the daytime.

You can be dressed however you want, becouse its winter, but if you are daring, be dressed in only a long coat, and your beloved warm socks and vans of course :)

Put a 6 sided dice, tape, white piece of paper A4 format and a sharpie in the pocket of the coat, grab your car keys and drive to any park in any town you want. Daring? Go for the one most close to you.

When you get there, take out the sharpie and the paper, write "SPANK ME" on it. Put the paper back in your pocket, leave the sharpie.

Get out of the car and walk around the park. Take as much time as you need to build up your courage. When you find a bench to your liking, tape the paper on the back of your leg, or on the bench, so that the sign can be read from the track.

Take of your coat and throw it as far away as you can. Bend over the bench, so that your bottom is facing the track.

Remember the number you threw on the dice? Here's what it means.

1- 5 minutes
2- 10 minutes
3- 15 minutes
4- 20 minutes
5- 25 minutes
6- 30 minutes

You have to stay in this position for as many minutes as the dice told you.

If anyone asks you what you are doing, tell them you want to be spanked.

After the time done, find your coat, put it under your arm and walk casualy back to your car naked.

I hope you will do this, i cant wait for your report. If by any means you feel this is too much, do tell and I will reform it.

Have fun!

.....does anyone know if I should do this one? ....it sounds exciting...but like i could definitely be taken advantage of, but it is still a neat concept...i dont know

2bchew 01-22-2018 06:06 PM

I would absolutely love to hear about you doing this one.The thought of you getting publicly spanked is a huge turn on but like anything you have to feel that you are safe if you are going to do it.

Melinko24 01-22-2018 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam72 (Post 3134821)
.....does anyone know if I should do this one? ....it sounds exciting...but like i could definitely be taken advantage of, but it is still a neat concept...i dont know

The dare sounds fun but also dangerous in the potential to get taken advantage of or even arrested.

The one way you could safely do that dare would require a friend that you really trust and knows about your kinky side. The friend would be with you and able to monitor things so you aren't violated as well as get you away before police arrive.

The thrill would be great for the dare but the risk is yours to judge.

ksoma 01-23-2018 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam72 (Post 3134821)

I'd say wait until EARLY spring to do it (warm enough to be exposed, cool and early enough in the year that you have less people around) and aim to do it around 11 at night (before midnight adds risk, while it still being late enough for less people).

You've been caught/seen before. Getting spanked seems to be not too risky.

If there is ANYONE you trust to "observe" while you do dares... keep an eye from a distance and make sure things stay safe, that would of course be best... but your dares center around a real risk of being caught... and not stopping when caught. So if it can be done and you feel safe, I say go for it.

Sam72 03-02-2018 10:27 AM

In light of all the "events"....recently... I think im gonna take a break... for a while... not sure if ill be back and stuff, hope everyone enjoyed reading about my debauchery...

LeonK64 03-02-2018 10:56 AM

Hope things are ok! Enjoyed reading about all your dares

lexmark182 03-02-2018 11:09 AM

Hope "events" isn't serious. Get back soon

lurker54321 03-02-2018 01:43 PM

I sure did, take care. Hopefully you will decide to return, maybe a bit less daring if you feel the need.

Have fun.

ksoma 03-02-2018 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam72 (Post 3188254)
In light of all the "events"....recently... I think im gonna take a break... for a while... not sure if ill be back and stuff, hope everyone enjoyed reading about my debauchery...

I hope everything is OK. Stay safe.

lbkyahoofrk 03-08-2018 07:36 AM

Well she didn’t get arrested in her county recently so that’s good news.