getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The Asylum for Naughty girls (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=186630)

Johnyi 08-23-2014 05:55 AM

Hello, i am male, and i would like to participate if there is any position, i am active almost all day.

aaannn 08-23-2014 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mafiaka (Post 1470525)
aaannn has spent valuable time practising her patience. Even now, waiting for me to reply. I think she is fully cured of this aspect and grant her 12 points altogether.

Thank you, dr. Mafiaka.
With you're points added I'm at 78/100.

aaannn 08-23-2014 03:56 PM

A walk through town

TREATMENT:
Today the patients may leave the building for the first time. The doctor will take all of you out on a walk through town. You may ask to stay at the asylum if you feel you're not ready for such a big step yet.

Easy: Fill a condom with water (not too much) and make sure there is no air trapped inside. Put it in the freezer until frozen solid. Once that's done put it under water for a few seconds so it will start melting. Insert it vaginally or anally and go for a walk for at least 10 minutes. You may wear anything you like

REPORT:
I prepared ice dildo and slide it into my pussy. Water immediately started running out, so I duck taped the dildo with several layers. At first the chock of ice in my pussy was bothering me a lot. I also felt some burning pain, so I started with just walking. The tape also didn’t help much. I felt water dripping already on the lighted streets close to my home. I felt ashamed hoping that the black pants don’t show the spreading moist. Running in secluded, non-lighted streets feeling the ice melting made the jogging exciting experience. In the safe shelter of the forest I pulled the duck tape off just before returning to the lighted streets. I checked the pussy with fingering it several times. There was no track of ice just burning hot pussy juices.

Total points: 83/100

awkwardgirl6 08-24-2014 09:48 AM

Housing Procudure

I rushed through my cold shower as fast as possible, using only a small towel to dry myself off.

I'd forgotten how hard it was to stuff ice cubes into my ass, they're still in there as I write this. The cramping is bad at first but subsides relatively quickly, presumably as they melt inside my warm asshole.

Before writing this, and with the ice cubes in my butt, I looked in a mirror. I don't normally describe my appearance.

I'm very thin, but I don't think it's lack of health, more just a lot of physical activity and little time for real food. You can see my ribs and I'm technically underweight for my height, but I'm not like anorexic or bulimic. I'm a distance runner and we tend to be kind of thin.

I'm not really tall or really short, but I have long legs and kind of smallish breasts.

My hair is light brown, almost blonde, with some streaks being really light blonde and others being brown. Whether or not people see it as brown or blonde kind of depends on the weather, because of the sunlight.

It's not thick, but it isn't thin either, and kind of curls a bit at the ends. My eyes are big for my face and kind of doe-like, with long eyelashes that get lighter at the tips.

I have really light skin but I manage to tan somewhat. I have some freckles but they've mostly gone away, not a lot of sun where I live.

I don't know how long it'll be before I can spend six hours straight naked, and I'm even more doubtful I can go that long without touching myself, so I see punishment in my near future. Sorry for taking so long to house myself, that also may be worthy of punishment. I hope this thread is still followed.

filthywhore123 08-25-2014 04:18 PM

Can I join? I'm a naughty girl

17wewitt. 08-31-2014 05:45 PM

I have completed all my doctors treatments as of now
Let me know If there more treatments for me to do

sweetjasmine 09-07-2014 08:55 AM

I did some treatment but do not know how many points I have at the moment

DareSlutKatie 09-07-2014 12:01 PM

Please let me join, I beg you, I need treatment desperately, I am obsessed with sex, my pussy is constantly wet and I can't stop touching it, I need help

mafiaka 09-12-2014 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetjasmine (Post 1486453)
I did some treatment but do not know how many points I have at the moment

Doctor's report

Sweetjasmin has completed
- the housing procedure +3
- the first set of dares +2
- important personal treatment in my office +7*4
and has exhibited a genuine will to get better. 2

She has therefore accumulated 35 points out of 100.

Personal note
As I have no idea where the Head of the Asylum currently resides, I will continue to offer personal treatments to those who ask for it.

I have been treating
aaannn: 83/100
sweetjasmin: 35/100
17wewitt.: 26/100
aimee b: 26/100

and will continue to update scores of my personal patients through regular updates.

alex_carter 09-12-2014 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mafiaka (Post 1491278)
Doctor's report

Sweetjasmin has completed
- the housing procedure +3
- the first set of dares +2
- important personal treatment in my office +7*4
and has exhibited a genuine will to get better. 2

She has therefore accumulated 35 points out of 100.

Personal note
As I have no idea where the Head of the Asylum currently resides, I will continue to offer personal treatments to those who ask for it.

I have been treating

and will continue to update scores of my personal patients through regular updates.

Dr. Mafiaka, are you a doctor on the portroleplay site as well?

mafiaka 09-12-2014 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_carter (Post 1491730)
Dr. Mafiaka, are you a doctor on the portroleplay site as well?

I was invited, but never really played there. Why ?

alex_carter 09-12-2014 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mafiaka (Post 1491741)
I was invited, but never really played there. Why ?

I was just wondering since I hadn't seen you there. I was under the impression that everything was to move there so I've done all my stuff thete, but there hasn't been any activity from others there for several weeks.

mafiaka 09-12-2014 02:42 PM

I will check it out and give you the points you earned. Personal treatment : by PM.

alex_carter 09-12-2014 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mafiaka (Post 1491750)
I will check it out and give you the points you earned. Personal treatment : by PM.

Cool. Thank you.

mafiaka 09-13-2014 03:13 AM

Update
The following girls have been in contact with me and I have recalculated their scores so far:

alex_carter: 38/100

I will continue to update scores of the patients through regular updates.