getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Extreme Cock and Ball Torture (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=97692)

6u3k 02-09-2012 09:21 PM

Put your cock in a mouse trap
Please let loose with mine

Sissykiss 02-15-2012 08:26 PM

tie your balls up and hit them 20 times as hard as you can with the handle of a wooden spoon. should work kinda like a cane. then put an ice pack on your balls for an hour.

Deracination 02-16-2012 02:15 AM

Place as many clothespins on your balls as you can. Tie them all to a single piece of string that hangs off the last no more than a foot or so. Now tie the string to about a one-pound weight and drop the weight.

6u3k 02-16-2012 03:20 PM

Rubber band a condom filled with cayenne pepper powder around your cock than proceede to hold one of ur nuts in ur hand and punch it 5 times repeat this for ur other nut than wait 5 minutes remove the condom and edge twice

bottomb 02-16-2012 07:28 PM

fun

put your nuts on the toilet seat.. hold your dick back and drop the seat on them 5 times... edge between each dropping..

Theanimal 02-17-2012 03:16 PM

Drink a litre of water about an hour beforehand. Take a clean q-tip and lube it up. Insert it almost entirely into your penis(you have to be able to get it out of course!). Pull it half way out, twist it 360 degrees. Continue to pull until it's almost out. Repeat 9 more times. Urinate afterwards, it's gonna sting, but it's going to clean your urethra out and help prevent infection.

6u3k 02-17-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theanimal (Post 626875)
Drink a litre of water about an hour beforehand. Take a clean q-tip and lube it up. Insert it almost entirely into your penis(you have to be able to get it out of course!). Pull it half way out, twist it 360 degrees. Continue to pull until it's almost out. Repeat 9 more times. Urinate afterwards, it's gonna sting, but it's going to clean your urethra out and help prevent infection.

Would have loved to have gotten this one
Insert a q tip in ur piss.hole and keep it there while u smack ur nuts with a ruler 25 times now use one hand to hold it in place while u master bate to orgasim keeping it in till u finish cumming

Theanimal 02-18-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6u3k (Post 626889)
Would have loved to have gotten this one

Well it's your lucky day, I waited a couple days to give someone else the opportunity, fly at 'er! Drink a litre of water about an hour beforehand. Take a clean q-tip and lube it up. Insert it almost entirely into your penis(you have to be able to get it out of course!). Pull it half way out, twist it 360 degrees. Continue to pull until it's almost out. Repeat 9 more times. Urinate afterwards, it's gonna sting, but it's going to clean your urethra out and help prevent infection.

6u3k 02-18-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theanimal (Post 627444)
Well it's your lucky day, I waited a couple days to give someone else the opportunity, fly at 'er! Drink a litre of water about an hour beforehand. Take a clean q-tip and lube it up. Insert it almost entirely into your penis(you have to be able to get it out of course!). Pull it half way out, twist it 360 degrees. Continue to pull until it's almost out. Repeat 9 more times. Urinate afterwards, it's gonna sting, but it's going to clean your urethra out and help prevent infection.

Lol thanks have to say isn't the first time I've done it. Always enjoy repeating abd augmenting it at times.
For u though hmmmm .... Take sand paper or some other rough object and rub ur cock till very sensitive (don't go over board unless u just wasn't to). Now fill a cup with lemon juice and salt and soak it in the mix for 2 minutes than masterbate to orgasim

daremenow 02-19-2012 10:52 AM

Rub icy hot on ur balls and dick, and masturbate, but your balls must be tied. You must edge, hit ur balls 10 times, then edge again before finally cumming. no insertion for mine

cheese101 02-19-2012 05:25 PM

Put your cock and balls in a bowl with ice for 15 minutes

me+nudedares 02-19-2012 05:54 PM

find the smallest tampon sold, and try to stick it into your cock somehow.(peehole?) have fun...

can someone give me vagina torture? I am female.

small_penis2141 02-19-2012 06:20 PM

pretend you have testicals, get a relistic dildo and insert it in your vagina, go about with it sticking inside you for 1 day

Theanimal 02-20-2012 11:17 PM

The next time you urinate time how long it takes. If it's under a minute divide the number of seconds by 5(if it's not a whole number go to the next whole number[I.e. 26seconds, divide by 5=5.2, so go to 6]). If it's over a minute divide by 10(if not whole number do the same thing as for under a minute). Now tie up your balls, place them on the bowl of a toilet, raise the seat to 89 degrees(roughly) and drop the seat on your balls for the number you got from dividing the number of seconds it took to urinate.

For mine, no insertions or rubbing with a coarse object. Taking a break from those to heal up a bit.

6u3k 02-21-2012 12:08 AM

Hehe
Take a pair of tweezers and pluck 25 hairs off ur sack than tie ur nuts sepratly and smack each one 25 times with a metal spoon