getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] (MxM) A year to remember... (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=85213)

Koty920 08-24-2011 01:24 PM

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I DEFINITELY haven't forgotten about this story. I just haven't had time lately, what with school starting...-looks at calendar-...TOMORROW!?! Grrrrrr....

Anyways, I think I'll have time to write the next chapter this weekend. Please stay tuned!

daremaster 1 08-24-2011 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koty920 (Post 522756)
Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I DEFINITELY haven't forgotten about this story. I just haven't had time lately, what with school starting...-looks at calendar-...TOMORROW!?! Grrrrrr....

Anyways, I think I'll have time to write the next chapter this weekend. Please stay tuned!

I hope nothing comes up.:(

Kewai 08-24-2011 07:39 PM

Okay,

I just got to read the story and I have to say, It is a fantastic start.

kinky 08-25-2011 03:09 PM

Aw I thought it had a couple of chapters more D:

Guess I'll have to wait :/

Koty920 08-26-2011 03:33 AM

Hey just a quick update! First day of HIGH SCHOOL was AWESOME. There's some really cute guys in my classes, we'll see if they're gay straight or bi as the year goes on...

Anyways, I'll definately write it this weekend. I don't have any plans, what with this "hurricane" yeah right...

daremaster 1 08-26-2011 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koty920 (Post 523785)
Hey just a quick update! First day of HIGH SCHOOL was AWESOME. There's some really cute guys in my classes, we'll see if they're gay straight or bi as the year goes on...

Anyways, I'll definately write it this weekend. I don't have any plans, what with this "hurricane" yeah right...

Cant wait till then! Do you mine me asking you where you live?

alex987 08-28-2011 05:45 PM

...fantastic beginning! :D
Take your time. :)
As far as hurricanes go, thank god Florida never really ended up getting any :P

Saphir 08-30-2011 09:01 AM

Koty, what's up?
I want the next part! :P

Come on, do it for us :D

Koty920 08-30-2011 03:33 PM

Hey guys, quick update:
I've gotten the second chapter written, but I'm waiting on my editors/consultants to send me their feedback. "Who are they", you may ask? That's classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

I should hopefully get some feedback and therefore the chapter up within a couple of days. But it's coming!

Kewai 08-30-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koty920 (Post 527057)
I should hopefully get some feedback and therefore the chapter up within a couple of days. But it's coming!

Cool cant wait for your next post and to see where this story goes :D

Koty920 09-02-2011 12:20 PM

Hey everyone. I'm so so so so sorry that I haven't gotten the chapter up yet. I've been super busy with school and marching band, since tonight's our first performance, and I haven't had a chance to sit down and do what I need to. I will do my absolute best to have the chapter up sometime this weekend.

Sorry again and thanks for being patient.

dirtylittleboy 09-03-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koty920 (Post 528884)
Hey everyone. I'm so so so so sorry that I haven't gotten the chapter up yet. I've been super busy with school and marching band, since tonight's our first performance, and I haven't had a chance to sit down and do what I need to. I will do my absolute best to have the chapter up sometime this weekend.

Sorry again and thanks for being patient.

yeah. marching band does take up ur life

Koty920 09-05-2011 04:59 PM

Hey FYI I'm a little busy at the moment, but I will have the story up TONIGHT. Sorry about all the delays.

daremaster 1 09-05-2011 05:07 PM

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!

Koty920 09-05-2011 08:44 PM

Chapter 2

I'm so so sorry for the huge delay. What with school starting and marching band getting in the way, I haven't had much time to write the chapter and get it posted but here it is. Of course, I always welcome criticism of any kind. Anyways:

Sean and I went back inside and played some Call of Duty: Black Ops for about an hour. We started getting bored so I turned the game off. We went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"So...what do ya wanna do now?" I asked Sean.

"Well, since we havent gotten to hang out all summer, how about some Truth or Dare?"

"Sure," I agreed. "Let's set some ground rules. Nothing permanent, extremely painful, public, and
above all, we never speak of this to anyone."

"Agreed."

"Alright." I said. "I'll take a truth to start."

"Ok. Are you single?" He asked me.

"Yeah. My girlfriend and I broke up like 3 weeks ago."

"Sorry to hear that."

"It's fine. There just wasn't anything between us. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." he replied.

"Same question."

"Same response. She dumped me for one of the football players."

"That sucks."

"It's all cool. She was kind of a bitch. Truth or Dare?"

"Let's mix it up a bit. Dare me." I said.

"Let's see," he paused for a minute to think. "I dare you to take your shirt off, go put on some gym shorts, and do 50 pushups. Then you gotta stay dressed that way until I say otherwise."

"What, you wanna see my sweaty body?" I teased him.

"Hell yeah." he joked back.

I ran upstairs and got changed. I came back down, did my dare, and sat down on the couch. I could tell he liked what he saw by the bulge growing in his jeans. Without me even asking, he said "Give me a dare."

"Ok. I dare you to strip down to your boxers and stay that way for the rest of the game."

"No problem." He got up, and really sexily pulled his shirt over his head. Then he slowly unbuttoned his jeans and dropped his pants. He grabbed his clothes and threw them into the corner.

"Alright Truth or Dare?" Sean asked before I could say anything.

"I'll take a truth, Alex, for $200."

"You like what you see?" He asked me.

I had to choose my words carefully. Even though I was picking up some vibes from him, I wasn't quite sure what he meant.

"I like," I said. "No homo," although I wasn't quite serious about that last part. "Truth or Dare?" I already had a question for him.

"Truth"

"Sean, we're such good friends, we're like brothers right?"

"Yeah dude, why?"

"And we can tell each other anything?"

"Yeah?"

"Please don't get offended when I ask you this, but...what's your sexuality?" I really hoped he wouldn't get mad at me for asking him a question like that.

Sean sighed. "You know what? I'm tired of lying to people, and I feel like I can trust you." He paused as if he was considering whether to change his answer. "Koty," he said, "I'm bisexual. I really hope this doesn't change our friendship."

"Of course not dude." I went over and sat next to him and gave him a bro-hug. "In fact, I've got something to tell you. So am I." It never surprises me how good it feels to trust in someone enough to tell them something like that.

"Really?" He asked surprised. "I never would have guessed."

"Yeah, I am." I told him.

"Well," Sean started, "I think things tonight are going to become a whole lot more interesting..."

That's when it hit me:

This was originally just going to be a night of me helping my best friend learn some music, now we both have confirmed our trust in each other by sharing our true feelings. Wow. Things can change really fast, whether for better or for worse, we'll soon find out.

---

Please comment and tell me what you like, don't like, suggestions, anything.

-Much love, Koty!