getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Toying around... (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=74615)

g629 01-07-2016 07:40 PM

I had my plug in for a band concert before.

spankme554 01-07-2016 08:07 PM

I work while being plugged sometimes. Right now I'm required to wear it everyday at work for the next 13 days.

Kaitlyn1386 01-07-2016 09:19 PM

I have gone out a lot with a butt plug in. I love shopping with it.

Levin 01-08-2016 09:47 AM

I go out with my small butplug sometimes and i once rode my bike with a huge candle in my ass :)

Shadow 01-08-2016 01:31 PM

I've been to the supermarket wearing my big anal stretching ring a few times. Once I have used my a butt plug. It's always a thrill, but on my way there and especially on the way back it feels like it would pop out. - I guess wearing panties and stuff like that don't count as toys - so that's it.

rhode64 01-09-2016 06:56 AM

cock ring

I have worn a vibrating cock ring with shorts that kept me hard and it was very noticeable and got a lot of strange looks but no one actually approached me and if they got close it could be heard .It was such a rush.

Siren 01-09-2016 07:44 AM

I've gone out in public while using a toy on a few occasions; once with a plug, a couple of times with a dildo, a couple of times with a crotch rope and a couple of times with kegel balls (neither of which are technically toys, but y'know, close enough.)

The balls weren't too noticeable, but I had to have the dildo inserted when I'd already been subjected to teasing so that was a bit distracting, and when I used the plug in public it was only the second time I'd ever tried putting anything in my arse so that was definitely noticeable. The biggest of these toys was the dildo, which is about 5.5 inches (according to Lovehoney's website.)

hornyyoungslut 01-09-2016 04:08 PM

How many people(guys and girls) have gone out in public with a toy inside them? And if so, how often?
I have, I do it maybe once a month, maybe once in every 3 months?
Optional truth.... what's the biggest toy you've used while walking around in public?
My 8 inch dildo taped inside my pussy

FrankiePi 01-09-2016 05:22 PM

I've not (yet) done so, but I recall a conversation with an old friend in which she described how she avoided getting stressed out during exams back when we were in school. I can't remember exactly what sort of toy she mentioned, but apparently had we looked at the right times we would have seen her squeeze her legs together with a rather blissful facial expression...

Not sure I'd have passed any exams if I'd done a similar thing!

horny243 01-10-2016 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandyMK (Post 446821)
I have been ordered to wear my remote control vib under my cloths in public. I was not in charge of the remote though.

That sounds awesome. Would like to hear the store of how it was, did the remote get passed to other people, did you cum or how many times did you cum

I would love to do this with my wife. She is pretty willing but we need to get the right toy. Which one did you use ?

ballistic 01-10-2016 09:44 AM

Went several times on a walk with small buttplug in.

dhkink 01-16-2016 10:57 AM

toys

I have done this many times in the long ago past with thigns from plug, to vibrating egg or clover clamps on my nipples. I am thinking about wearing my ben wa to the hot tub today.

Spoiled panties 01-16-2016 07:32 PM

A have done it fairly often (female btw) biggest would be a egg in my ass and a 5 inch dildo in pussy

ILoveMess 01-17-2016 06:36 AM

I've gone out a few times with butt plugs inside me :)

jizzus 01-17-2016 06:48 AM

Gone out a few times with a sausage in me