getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Should I test to learn and love thongs? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=410053)

Emily22 12-06-2021 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabina (Post 4594389)
Heve you already buy some thongs, you really need not less of 3, better 4 and one I think must be lacy and very trasparent, or if you a little bit secretly naughty, try the g-string, you know what is?

Heve you dicide which is your “no bottom underwear” day?
I suggest all Friday of dicember, in this way you heve time for mentally prepare, now is only Monday

Take care emily and thenk for the your wonderfull poll

Miss Sabina

I haven't bought thongs already, so I'll probably have to go do that today once this poll ends.

I hadn't decided which day yet, but friday isn't a bad idea

lonewolf87 12-06-2021 06:16 AM

I agree

I agree no panties Friday as a nice ring to it

Sabina 12-06-2021 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily22 (Post 4594572)
I haven't bought thongs already, so I'll probably have to go do that today once this poll ends.

I hadn't decided which day yet, but friday isn't a bad idea

Very well, FRIDAY IS NO BOTTOM UNDERWEAR FOR emily

Emily22 12-06-2021 10:07 AM

Looks like the people have spoken (voted): with a resounding 52 votes for option 1, it looks like I'll be wearing thongs until 2022...

I really hope I change my mind about thongs, or it's going to be a long four weeks...

Sabina 12-06-2021 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily22 (Post 4594782)
Looks like the people have spoken (voted): with a resounding 52 votes for option 1, it looks like I'll be wearing thongs until 2022...
yes but if you exact think (clever girl) you discover this not exactly true.... is you embarrass?
What is the your program for new year party?

I really hope I change my mind about thongs, or it's going to be a long four weeks...

We all with you, dear, and hope you change mind.
In every case, now you can learn and discover in first person and is always good, you judge with experiense and not from prejudice

Thenk you for your committment

Inform us for your choices and now is time of shopping!
This is best part of year for shopping lingerie

Miss Sabina

OfericSchim 08-31-2022 08:20 AM

I think the first option would be just the perfect solution. Thongs are a very unusual underwear option, as it is not even physiologically suitable for everyone. However, it really looks very beautiful, and I think that many people wear them only to make their figure look sexier, and not because it gives even more comfort in everyday life. I often buy underwear with thongs on https://www.blackalice.co.uk/collect...-size-lingerie, but for me personally, this form of underpants is very convenient and really attractive. So it all depends on you, and, to understand such underwear, you should at least try to wear it for a while.

Emily22 08-31-2022 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OfericSchim (Post 4859502)
I think the first option would be just the perfect solution

That's what it ended up being, but I still don't like them lol

Msdare2294 08-31-2022 02:21 PM

Did you stick to your task over the whole year? Tell us all about it

Emily22 08-31-2022 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msdare2294 (Post 4859779)
Did you stick to your task over the whole year? Tell us all about it

This thread was from December 2021, so wearing thongs until next year meant until January 2022. I made it through, but I definitely didn't enjoy wearing thongs, though I think I did get a bit more used to them. Then there was the whole no wearing any underwear on Fridays thing. I'm not sure which one I disliked more, wearing no underwear at all or wearing thongs...

redcamel 09-01-2022 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily22 (Post 4859968)
This thread was from December 2021, so wearing thongs until next year meant until January 2022. I made it through, but I definitely didn't enjoy wearing thongs, though I think I did get a bit more used to them. Then there was the whole no wearing any underwear on Fridays thing. I'm not sure which one I disliked more, wearing no underwear at all or wearing thongs...

So maybe you should add to your dislikes "wearing thong" and "wearing no underwear". Do you feel about them as being a sort of punishments?

Emily22 09-17-2022 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redcamel (Post 4860318)
So maybe you should add to your dislikes "wearing thong" and "wearing no underwear". Do you feel about them as being a sort of punishments?

Maybe, though that might give people the idea to use them more so I'm not sure :D