getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Making A New Kinky App / Website (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=374665)

HarryJones 10-21-2019 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DareRickPlease (Post 3812814)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remake a OneSubmissiveAct website!!!

As a Dom, you could place dares in 5 categories Non-nude till No Limits:
A sub could accept the dare, and only see what the dare was after accepted. (in the post, where able to say: edging, or cbt for example, as a hint)

As a sub, you could offer yourself to receive a dare.

I can tell you a lot more about how things worked. But this is a website many are missing!!!!!

OK! I will redo it, I can see you guys want it - and I will bring the TE etc ideas forward with it. I will start work on it now!

NudeMaleUK 10-21-2019 12:52 PM

How about an element of competition?

The photo dares (i=1..N) could each be given a weighting W(i) depending on their sluttiness, and users (j=1..M) would submit their attempts to an online gallery.

Other users would then be able to score each photo, between say 0 and 10.

An algorithm would work out (for each submitter j) their average score for each dare S(i,j) and calculate a rating (for user j) as R(j) = sum{W(i)S(i,j) | i=1..N}.

This could then be used to rank the players, showing the top ones on a score board.

What are your favoured technologies for the website? MySQL and PHP?

JustPassingBy 10-22-2019 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryJones (Post 3811792)
Just to check I understand, this app might give you dares, tasks etc to do during the day, without any prior warning? If so, I do really like that idea.

Pretty much. I was actually envisaging using it with a themed set of randomised messages for toilet-control and/or orgasm-control dares. It would work almost like the existing PM dares here, but automated and much more tunable.

HarryJones 10-23-2019 12:59 PM

Alpha 1

The first prototype!

Try it out here!

It is modelled closely to OSA, with leaderboards, task requests and so on - please do give me feedback! Also, don't get too deep into it yet, it is still in the development phase.

Have fun!

shyoldguy 10-23-2019 03:35 PM

Feedback

1. if you have a Signin you should have a Signout
2. A way to Delete/Edit whatever is Added would be nice.
3. How would a Sub 'accept' a Dom's request?
- How many Subs can accept a Dom request?

4. A Dom should be able to:
- Provide an assignment (system marked as available)
- Grade Proof provided (Pass/Fail; 1- Try again 2-10 - Bad to excellent)
- Block a Sub from taking an assignment or providing proof

5. Seems to me all a Sub should be able to do is:
- Only assignments marked as 'available' can be accepted.
- Accept an assignment - (system should mark it as waiting for 'completion')
- Provide proof the assignment was done (a link to a photo someplace?)
(system should mark it as waiting for' grade')

shyoldguy 10-23-2019 03:49 PM

Good start!

Actually I'd like to see an app that allows multiple viewers to watch a submitted task being done real time. Like: "Click here at 6:15 and watch me color my nipples green" sort of like a group skype session and it gets shut off at 6:20.
----
or "I'll be doing this at someplace... at 7:00 come and watch ..."

casimir 10-24-2019 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryJones (Post 3814884)
The first prototype!

Try it out here!

It is modelled closely to OSA, with leaderboards, task requests and so on - please do give me feedback! Also, don't get too deep into it yet, it is still in the development phase.

Have fun!

The mobil version needs some formatting be submissive shortens to be as does be dominant
Cant find a way to chose to be sub or dom but it curently thinks pup is a dom.
I hope you keep working on this and look forward to what ever comes next.
Thank you for your time

rhode64 10-24-2019 11:16 AM

suggestion

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryJones (Post 3810937)
Hi, as you can tell I am incredibly new here, but I have been hovering for a good while long enough to know how it works :)

Anyway, I was thinking that chances are, there are things you guys would like, platforms and websites that will satisfy or kinky minds. I have a lot of experience in programming websites, both back and front end - so if anyone has any ideas for something, I would love to make it!

Maybe it will give randomly generated dares? Games with punishments? A kind of matchup service for getdare users? Anything really, you guys suggest!

Ok well heres a suggestion something similar to getdare but with a chance not just for chat rooms but also rooms where you can cam as well .
Dont get me wrong gd is great but it doesnt allow friends on gd to chat and see each other .Messenger sights are always changing closing down etc and if it was all on one site we wouldnt have to keep finding other sites to go to .

Smalcoc2.0 10-25-2019 01:00 PM

I really like the prototype so far. Great job!!!
Now for a suggestion... I think it would be cool if you added a way to customize a profile with your score/rating, a description, like/limits and some place to post pics. If you could somehow mix osa with something like bdsmlr that would be dope. It would be suitable for more than just subs and doms then, all links tees could come and enjoy!!

BT001 10-25-2019 02:48 PM

Unfortunately, OSA has already been replaced by https://submissivetask.com/ so trying to remake it is pretty pointless unless you're going to bring new stuff to the table.

Closet Crossdresser 10-26-2019 09:49 AM

Oh geez... Just got this error:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application."

Edit: This happened when I tried to log in...

SkillfullyLucky69 10-28-2019 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Closet Crossdresser (Post 3817155)
Oh geez... Just got this error:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application."

Edit: This happened when I tried to log in...

Same, I go to log in and get the same error message, site already down?

solitaire87 10-28-2019 02:43 PM

Submissive task is not as good as OSA. The thrill of opening up a slot for an assignment. Hardcore. And then wait what you got. :)

wingman78 10-29-2019 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solitaire87 (Post 3819288)
Submissive task is not as good as OSA. The thrill of opening up a slot for an assignment. Hardcore. And then wait what you got. :)

Seconded. OSA was 10x more fun than SubmissiveTask, mostly because of the element of surprise. The first person to build a replacement can count on a Patreon contribution from me!

DareRickPlease 10-30-2019 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BT001 (Post 3816616)
Unfortunately, OSA has already been replaced by https://submissivetask.com/ so trying to remake it is pretty pointless unless you're going to bring new stuff to the table.

Submissivetask is NOT working like onesubmissive act was.

Besides, I have uploaded pics a few times, and they just werent appearing online, so the couldnte be viewed / rated. The site sucks