getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] EXTREME Person Above Challenge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=359738)

GetdareJordan 02-15-2019 03:30 PM

Once again, you posted no limits, you get 3. And I wont be as nice this time...
Here is your dare: If you don't live alone, then you only have 10 hours this whole weekend to be wearing clothes. You can split up the time however you want to.
If you do live alone, then you have to go outside, to a sex store, and ask a worker to help you get fitted into a chastity belt. You cannot wear underwear while you are there.

My limits are: bestiality, blatant incest (dares like: get fucked by your dad or something...), and underage. Give me the worst dare you can think of, I don't want an easy dare guys.

GetdareJordan 02-15-2019 07:46 PM

Bumping this, and don't go easy on me ;)

nipple slave 02-16-2019 12:26 AM

You have to go to a store that has dressing rooms. You will go to any of the dressing rooms and strip naked, then you will go look for an outfit to try on while naked. By the end you should try on at least 4 different outfits but you must be naked while selecting each one. You should also take a photo in each outfit and one nude while outside the dressing room. Send a report and the photos to me via pm.

My limits are: Family, full public, face pics

cburton091 02-16-2019 06:00 PM

Go to a public bathroom stand at the urinal and look at at least two guys peeing next to you while you stroke yourself
Kik crburton09 will provide pic proof if asked

GetdareJordan 02-17-2019 09:32 PM

Same dare, except you have to cum while standing there.

My limits are: pics, blatant incest, and anal destruction

ChastisedSlave 02-17-2019 10:24 PM

Well let’s put some thought for once ok so your gonna need to hold your piss for me... after drinking six glasses of water! Now if you have a cock cage then throw that bitch on but if not then it’s fine just continue . So you will walk around the house drinking your water and you will put a pair of panties on under your disgusting boy clothes and go for a walk to the local shop! You will buy a condom and some icy hot... you then patrol the female section of the clothing isle and if you want pick up a pair of panties for extra humiliation but you don’t need to if your going to chicken out like a bitch... so then off to the produce section... grab a cucumber and then go checkout I want you to ask the cashier if they have lubricant and if they say no just thank them and purchase your items and go home but if they do then thank them and grab some and purchase it! I would like if you could walk home and when you are two streets away from your house then piss yourself... you can run to make it better or not be seen... but eh it’s not like that will stop them from seeing the giant piss stain... now I want you to go and get that cucumber and just suckle on it. Give it a quick kiss and such get it hard for next part (so anal destruction not sure if that means no anal but here we go) put that condom on the cucumber and lube it up... when your ready you will ride the cucumber like the bitch you are and you will moan... moan so feminine that your neighbors might think your fucking a woman.. though your the one getting fucked! Now after a good pounding of 10 minutes (you can have music I would suggest hit me hard and hit me fast or fuck me like a bitch) then you will make some fake cum! With that you will continue to fuck your ass and squirt some of the cum up your ass and some in the condom you will then proceed to toss the condom into your mouth and chew it like gum to get the flavor out of it ! Now sleep in chastity and in panties! Good luck! Xoxo

Kinkyswitch11 02-17-2019 11:12 PM

You didnt post your three but regardless, find a public restroom and strip completely and wait posed in view of the door, wait until someone sees you, leave the door unlocked.

my three are Piss, Shit, and Permanent.

cburton091 02-23-2019 07:18 PM

Go to a park strip down to underwear walk 100 steps from car drop underwear and walk back to car and leave
Kik crburton09
Give me your worst no limits

Sexy Unicorn 02-24-2019 02:38 PM

Buy 6 equal padlocks. Throw all the spare ones and one of the ones left, so you have 6 padlocks, 5 with 1 key, and 1 without any key. Mix all 5 keys so you don’t know which one is. Then freeze then all.
Tie your balls as tight as you can. Glue the knot so the only way you can take it out is with a pair of scissors. Then take one of the padlocks and lock anything that can cut away with it. Then wait the ice to melt.
You have 5/6 chances to get out without help. Good luck.
For even more risk, leave only 4 keys…
My limits are public, family and denial

cutekitty 11-14-2019 01:51 AM

Order a pizza and start masterbating at the door. Cum before food comes, and you can put your pants back on if not you just open it.

Limits: photo, video, illegal

(Btw would love an anal task ;) )

Sexy Unicorn 11-14-2019 02:16 PM

You should get an anal piercing. Good luck!

Justhetip 11-14-2019 03:35 PM

Go out to an empty park (around dusk/dawn if too risky during daytime).

Walk into the woods for around a mile. Then remove your clothes (you can keep shoes/ socks on)

Next walk another mile into the woods, and take a shit.,

Next roll around/cover yourself in your scat,

Then, you have a mile to get back to your clothes, get dressed

And another mile until you are out of the woods, and can get cleaned up.

bottomsup4 11-14-2019 04:05 PM

Go to a public restroom. Go into a stall and stripped completely naked. Then walk out to a urinal and stand there for 5 minutes. Walk over to the sinks and wash your hands. Turn around and go into the stall. You may get dressed after you masturbate and cum onto the floor

My 3 limits: family/friends, money, workplace

EnigmaticBunni 11-14-2019 05:05 PM

Go to a peep show booth and get naked except for a pair of panties. Then have a coin ready. Every one you see flip a coin. Heads your safe. Tails you have to get on your knees and beg to give them a handjob. You must stay till you flip the coin 10 times.

My limits will be public, illegal, and things that effect my wife.

tbrmgfh 11-14-2019 10:11 PM

Go on a chat room site that has video. Make sure to be thickly diapered and plugged. You must be drinking tons of water and other things while on there. Beg for all the verbal abuse you can. Follow any and all orders you are given. I suggest you stay on there for at least four hours (so good luck finding that amount of time) no cumming and not touching unless told so.

My three are: scat, permanent and needles