getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=310330)

DanB258 06-28-2017 06:33 AM

Anyone else done anything naughty they want to confess to?

Don't forget to also tell us what is the naughtiest thing you want to do but haven't yet

s010 06-28-2017 07:12 AM

1. I jerked off in the back while in class a few years ago
2. Being completely used by a woman, including serving her and getting fucked in my ass and mouth

WILDGUY 06-28-2017 07:19 AM

1) madeout and fingered xgf whilst her daddy [actual daddy not kinky one] was home in next room playing jesus songs on his guitar. we were teens. i don't even know if he knew I was there.:D. he play a song we start. he stops i hide.
2)team up with a girl and seduce another reluctant goody girl together

batfinch 06-28-2017 07:27 AM

Worn a skirt with out undies and peed in a supermarket carpark

visit a nudit beach

DanB258 06-28-2017 07:36 AM

Don't forget the rules everyone

1. What is the naughtiest thing you have actually done?
2. What is the naughtiest thing you would like to do?

The last two only answered part 1. I think we should introduce an extra rule. If someone only answers one of the questions the next person to post can ask for a truth or dare

luc89 06-28-2017 10:32 AM

1. Cheat on my gf for an experimental date with an older male stranger. Suck his cock, get fucked in my ass bareback and swallow his cum in a forest.
2. Be abused by a group of females, that have their sexual way with me, no limits. Maybe even force me to suck an animal like a dog or a horse.

Mommies boy 06-29-2017 01:22 AM

1. Masterbated well my little sister and her friends where in my room (they thought I was asleep. Some kissed me 😶 due to dares)
2. Be completely dominated in every way by a group of younger girls, no limits. Hell I'd enjoy it if they forced me to do bestality.😶😶😶

rrichmon 07-03-2017 08:57 AM

1) I fingered a girl at a night club

2) I'd like to be spanked(or spank) in my workplace.

SasssySlavePuppy 07-03-2017 09:03 AM

1) My boyfriend convinced me and another girl to be gangbanged before the championship basketball game. We each took six loads of cum and the boys won the game by 15.

2) I want to be on Public Humiliation and be tortured by the main girl or one of the Divine Bitches.

Dare Lord 07-03-2017 11:56 AM

1. I've had sex with my girlfriend while a few friends watched. We were drunk, and we'd both lost at strip poker anyway, so... yeah. Afterwards, we had a threesome with a girl who watched us, so it worked out pretty well if I say so myself.

2. My fantasy is being brought onto a stage and stripped naked in front of an audience I can't see (and will never know the identities of). Then I'm tied up and jerked off by a girl I know until I orgasm. The crowd applauds.

14cmboy 07-03-2017 12:32 PM

Followed jack off instructions from chat for over a hour not knowing who i was chatting, and than was not allowed to cum

Be teased by a group of girls, and be made to do anything that they want.

call me sir 07-04-2017 12:57 AM

Once when i was younger me, my sister and her best friend were drinking at night on a golf course when my sister had too much to drink and fell asleep on the green so me and her friend ended up having sex naked beside her on the grass.

I would love to be in a real life public disgrace situation using one or two girls as i please.

DanB258 07-04-2017 01:47 AM

These naughty confessions are hot. Anyone else willing to confess to

rhl 07-04-2017 04:18 PM

The riskiest would be my nude walk down one floor to the ice machine while staying at a motel.
The naughtest, this is tough, but being in just panties for an hour while walking in a,public park is up there. .
Being tied spread eagle and nakid between two trees, and receive a proper discipline with a paddle or belt.

darkblue 07-05-2017 10:44 AM

1. I masturbated lying next to my sleeping girlfriend.

2. I would like to give up my free will for a day to a group of women/men with many kinks who use me as a toy for their pleasure and degrade me.