getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Prevent me from wearing clothes (19/f) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=288789)

nik13 01-10-2017 10:36 AM

As the cost cant be dubble so
As many times you cum in week you will have to add 5 points to every cloth cost
Only relex is you have to add only 3 points for cloth cost more then 6.
One point of from me.
You will get to loose cloth cost by one for any specific cloth if you cum or pee in that cloth and wear it without cleaning or drying.
This last rule does not apply to any cloth with is hidden from out side such as bra and panty.

ksoma 01-10-2017 10:48 AM

You might want to make it say in the rules that we can only post X times a day, and only after other people posted.
As is with the rules now, I could post, and post, and post, and post, and drop you in points.
I would get flagged for spamming, but it wouldn't be against the rules. Still, I know that was not the intent of the dare.

Minus from me whatever point amount we're at. probably .5 by now. I hope to post here often :)

nik13 01-10-2017 10:50 AM

Minus from me..hope you got the rule

r0ver2 01-10-2017 02:44 PM

Minus from me ;)

Kate100 01-10-2017 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim13 (Post 2613304)
-1 from me too, have fun! :)

Also, what's your opinion on the following rule?
In order to promote elegant clothing, if you combine shoes with 5+ inch heels with a dress, then the dress costs half its normal points.

I don't have any 5 inch heels, and if I did I don't think I'd use it that much, since it's still cost 8 points total, before bra and panties, and the heels would be pretty hard. That's. Good rule though, I'll add it anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nik13 (Post 2613312)
As the cost cant be dubble so
As many times you cum in week you will have to add 5 points to every cloth cost
Only relex is you have to add only 3 points for cloth cost more then 6.
One point of from me.
You will get to loose cloth cost by one for any specific cloth if you cum or pee in that cloth and wear it without cleaning or drying.
This last rule does not apply to any cloth with is hidden from out side such as bra and panty.

The first rule is just completely out of the question sorry, even if I orgasm a single time, it basically becomes impossible to complete, I'd basically end up completely naked most days, which I can't really do any days, since I have a roommate, and I'll be interacting with other people most days as well. The points are quite fine tuned at the moment, so if anyone suggests a big rule, make sure to consider how that will affect things.

For the second, it's a decent rule, but I'm really not interested in it, sorry.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ksoma (Post 2613324)
You might want to make it say in the rules that we can only post X times a day, and only after other people posted.
As is with the rules now, I could post, and post, and post, and post, and drop you in points.
I would get flagged for spamming, but it wouldn't be against the rules. Still, I know that was not the intent of the dare.

Minus from me whatever point amount we're at. probably .5 by now. I hope to post here often :)

Hmm, I think it's usually no double posting for these kinds of threads, I'll definitely add that though, got pretty lucky no one took advantage of that so far, thanks for bringing that to my attention.

106 points at the moment, riskyflame originally planned the date with 105 points in mind, so only 1 more full point to take off, after that, it's only .5 points.

ksoma 01-10-2017 06:29 PM

well, if there is no limit aside from no double posting, I will minus again, and try to keep an eye out and minus every time it is fair for me to post :)

So, I have a suggestion for something to make things more interesting!
Every day, you can flip a coin, if you choose.
If it is heads, the most expensive thing in ALL categories costs half points!

But if it is tails? The two least expensive things in every category become unavailable that day, forcing you to spend more points!

Kate100 01-10-2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksoma (Post 2613907)
well, if there is no limit aside from no double posting, I will minus again, and try to keep an eye out and minus every time it is fair for me to post :)

So, I have a suggestion for something to make things more interesting!
Every day, you can flip a coin, if you choose.
If it is heads, the most expensive thing in ALL categories costs half points!

But if it is tails? The two least expensive things in every category become unavailable that day, forcing you to spend more points!

Hmm, I might have to add another point reduction at 85, just in case, since removing points is a much bigger deal if I don't have many. I really don't think it will get to even 90 though, but just in case, since I don't want to end up naked for the month.

Thanks for the rule, it's a pretty good rule if I know I want to wear something modest that day. And if not, I just won't flip the coin

Also, half points only starting now at 105 I think.

Supernumber72 01-10-2017 06:56 PM

Every time you orgasm you lose a point and those don't count for the points costing less. Eg if you're at 107 and you orgasm 3 times so you're at 104 someone can still take off one point

morafal 01-10-2017 07:03 PM

Minus to points from me

Kate100 01-10-2017 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supernumber72 (Post 2613931)
Every time you orgasm you lose a point and those don't count for the points costing less. Eg if you're at 107 and you orgasm 3 times so you're at 104 someone can still take off one point

Finally a reasonable rule for orgasms, thanks.

morafal 01-10-2017 07:15 PM

I suggest posting every day how many points you used and for what so we could know how many points you used and what have you wear.
Minus points again

ksoma 01-10-2017 07:17 PM

Well, minus again from me!

I doubt we'll get you naked, but I'd love to see us count you down enough that you'll have to make some very compromising choices during the week!

morafal 01-10-2017 07:26 PM

Again minus points from me

ksoma 01-10-2017 07:28 PM

lol, and from me.
i doubt this will get ridiculous, but I love the thought of her having to figure out a week with only 70 points or something :)

morafal 01-10-2017 07:31 PM

It will be interesting to see her having only 60 or 50 points but it won't happen I think.
Again minus from me .