getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Girls make you eat your own cum (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=274784)

Dr Jones 09-27-2016 04:12 PM

Alright boys

You are to purchase either a Mc Donalds soft-serve icecream or hot apple pie, cum on it and then walk in public eating it. Think of it as a beginners' cum-walk.

Brownie points for taking selfies with strangers (in the background is acceptable) as you eat it and providing me with these and/or reports.

xx

The Lady Jones

WK_EJ 09-27-2016 05:30 PM

I would like to join

MissTiff95 09-28-2016 12:36 AM

Well boys, as you like to cum so much.. i will allow it, but not so simple.
You will go a public toilet. You will kneel in front of the toilet, make sure the lit is up. Then yerk as you like, when then cum on the toilet and lick it off.

just hope you don't cum in the toilet :)

o bonuspoints if you leave the toiletdoor unlocked.. who dares?

llll4343 09-28-2016 12:49 AM

I will join this thread too

Sletje_Marco 09-28-2016 12:58 AM

hate

i really really really can't bring myself to eating it...i always chicken out...

would love to be forced (or even blackmailed) into loving it :o

girls who are really into this can also kik/skype me

tugwell 09-28-2016 01:42 AM

I'll join this thread

countrymistress 09-28-2016 02:50 AM

Want to cum?

If you determine you want to cum, you either have two choices: cum on a dildo and suck it until is clean or cum on a plate and lick it clean. No other choices.

If one choice works for you, edge as many times as you can before cumming.

Sydney_sub 09-28-2016 03:27 AM

Thank you countrymistress.

Option 2 shall be undertaken and a report written.

grainedor 09-28-2016 10:12 PM

Since my denial period is over, i'm in here.

Thanks girls to make me eat my own cum

countrymistress 10-02-2016 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grainedor (Post 2441808)
Since my denial period is over, i'm in here.

Thanks girls to make me eat my own cum

Slide the biggest thing you can in your ass. Leave it
there for one hour. Slap your cock and balls 20 times each and your nipples and ass 30. Once I receive a satisfactory reply on this thread i will instruct you on how you must eat your cum.

Bitchybuttslave 10-02-2016 08:11 AM

I will join in on this

grainedor 10-02-2016 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countrymistress (Post 2446385)
Slide the biggest thing you can in your ass. Leave it
there for one hour. Slap your cock and balls 20 times each and your nipples and ass 30. Once I receive a satisfactory reply on this thread i will instruct you on how you must eat your cum.

Thank you Mistress, I put a condom on my deodorant bottle and i inserted it in my asshole. It's the biggest object i can insert in my ass... i will have a nice gape hole after.

I hope it will satisfy you mistress, i'll slap after. Can i please, stroke my cock please and have some edge during my one hour anal play ? <3

countrymistress 10-02-2016 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grainedor (Post 2446398)
Thank you Mistress, I put a condom on my deodorant bottle and i inserted it in my asshole. It's the biggest object i can insert in my ass... i will have a nice gape hole after.

I hope it will satisfy you mistress, i'll slap after. Can i please, stroke my cock please and have some edge during my one hour anal play ? <3

Yes I'm sure you will. You may edge during your anal play as many times as you can.

grainedor 10-02-2016 09:14 AM

My hour of anal fucking and edging is over. I reach very fast my first edge so to went it down i did the slaps on my sex and balls. it was very painfull with my balls full of cum and i wanted so badly to cum... after i get on all four and hit each asscheek and nipples 30 times. (always with my deodorant bottle in my ass). After all my slaps, i went back to stroking and edging. I edge about 10 more times and now i'm so horny mistress.

Can i please cum now ? <3 i don't have enough time now :(

countrymistress 10-02-2016 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grainedor (Post 2446470)
My hour of anal fucking and edging is over. I reach very fast my first edge so to went it down i did the slaps on my sex and balls. it was very painfull with my balls full of cum and i wanted so badly to cum... after i get on all four and hit each asscheek and nipples 30 times. (always with my deodorant bottle in my ass). After all my slaps, i went back to stroking and edging. I edge about 10 more times and now i'm so horny mistress.

Can i please cum now ? <3 i don't have enough time now :(

You may cum. Cum all over your stomach and clean every drop off your stomach.