getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Ask Me About My Gangbang (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=264355)

bbob 06-13-2016 10:30 AM

What was your favorite derogatory name that they called you during the gangbang? Do you think you would have enjoyed it as much without the blindfold?

lenabean 06-13-2016 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2261378)
Would you suck off 50 totally random cocks through a glory hole? How much time do you think you would need for that? Would you complete it in one session?

-I would suck off 50 random cocks through a glory hole. I've actually fantasized about that before
-I think it would probably take about 8-9 hours
-I'm not sure if I could complete it in one session. I would want everyone to get a great blowjob, but I'm not sure how good they'd be after so many hours.

lenabean 06-13-2016 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbob (Post 2261397)
What was your favorite derogatory name that they called you during the gangbang? Do you think you would have enjoyed it as much without the blindfold?

-My favorite derogatory name they called me was, "an asshole with a convenient cock cleaner on the other end."
-I don't think I would've enjoyed it as much without the blindfold.

Jaro 06-13-2016 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lenabean (Post 2261535)
-My favorite derogatory name they called me was, "an asshole with a convenient cock cleaner on the other end."

What an ASSsome name! I dare you to put that name into your about me section. Also, change your location to "between a cock and a hard place"

Cenobite1992 06-13-2016 12:58 PM

Will you be begging your owner to give you to his friends again, maybe with ropes and a lot more spanking to a lot more of your body than just your ass?

oskar 06-13-2016 01:15 PM

How did you get home, did you shower at your friendsnplace or just put on your cloth, stuffet the plug back in and walked home filthy and smelly as you are?
Did your ass leaked fluids? For how log?
Did you came afterwards simply by remembering the feeling of 13 cocks in your ass?
When and who removed the blindfold?

lenabean 06-13-2016 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cenobite1992 (Post 2261721)
Will you be begging your owner to give you to his friends again, maybe with ropes and a lot more spanking to a lot more of your body than just your ass?

-Definitely! I told him that I really enjoyed myself and am interested in doing this again!

lenabean 06-13-2016 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oskar (Post 2261778)
How did you get home, did you shower at your friendsnplace or just put on your cloth, stuffet the plug back in and walked home filthy and smelly as you are?
Did your ass leaked fluids? For how log?
Did you came afterwards simply by remembering the feeling of 13 cocks in your ass?
When and who removed the blindfold?

-I spent the night at his place. I showered there.
-My ass didn't really leak fluids
-I didn't. I'm not allowed to cum without my Master's permission.
-My friend removed my blindfold before I started licking assholes.

Kevin94 06-13-2016 04:29 PM

Would you like to be tied next time?

lenabean 06-13-2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin94 (Post 2262205)
Would you like to be tied next time?

Of course! I would love being tied!

Cenobite1992 06-13-2016 09:19 PM

Next time you talk to your master 1. I want you to beg to be used for pleasuring pussy as well as just cock 2. I want you to beg to be tied up and made cumpletely helpless to however your temporary owners would like to take advantage of you 3. I want you to look at the Smoothie recipe in my signature and tell us if the spanking sounds like it would be too much for your owner's favorite fuck-toy.

Jaro 06-14-2016 04:09 AM

Did you plan your next gang bang yet? ;)

thewilds 06-14-2016 06:15 AM

Prior to this event, what is the most partners you've ever had at one time?

How were you feeling in the days / hours leading up to the event?

oskar 06-14-2016 06:21 AM

Could you distinguish between the 13 cocks or did they feel all the same.

Did the assholes tasted differently, described the tastes.

lenabean 06-14-2016 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cenobite1992 (Post 2262531)
Next time you talk to your master 1. I want you to beg to be used for pleasuring pussy as well as just cock 2. I want you to beg to be tied up and made cumpletely helpless to however your temporary owners would like to take advantage of you 3. I want you to look at the Smoothie recipe in my signature and tell us if the spanking sounds like it would be too much for your owner's favorite fuck-toy.

-I will beg him to pleasure pussy
-I will also beg to be tied up
-I think I could handle your Smoothie recipe