getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   19 F/ Outdoor Fun Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=245283)

peeweebruiser 12-24-2015 06:59 PM

http://i58.fastpic.ru/thumb/2014/032...07e6fa1cf.jpeg
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam72 (Post 2024704)
oooooo, i like peppermint ;)

Let us know how it tastes.:D

Sam72 12-25-2015 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peeweebruiser (Post 2024700)
After everyone is in bed tonight, take a candy cane from the tree and masturbate with it in front of the tree. Then eat the candy cane.

I snuck over to the tree once everyone was asleep and pulled my pj bottoms down to above my knees and selected my candy cane of choice. I peeled the plastic off and gave it a few good licks to get it ready, then i slowly guided it into my holiday pussy :3 going from just the tip, to the whole cane in there, i pulled it all the way out and began to eat the candy cane. Then i felt something i wasn't expecting....my pussy started to burn! It had started to dissolve in me and left some peppermint in me. Immediately i went to the bathroom and quietly, to the best of my ability, to rinse myself out.

james125 12-25-2015 11:16 PM

dare

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam72 (Post 2023500)
Ive been looking for some more exciting outdoor dares recently. I go streaking and driving at night often, however, I kinda want to do a few more things. I work at a Target in electronics, and i go to college. I'd love to here some feedback on some things you would want me to do. Thanks so much :3 I also try to give full detail reports on here for everyone, so post your dares here please :D

drive nude at night fuck you pussy with a hairbrush and put 2 clothes pens on your nipple if and drive though mcdonalds

Andrewdublin 12-25-2015 11:42 PM

Night dare

Ok, here's something that should be fun. Go to a secluded private spot. Bring some clothes pins and string. Here's a mild pain experiment. Put the string through the clothespins with a knot on one end and start pinning the clothes pins to your body- start with four or six pins. If you have done it right, you should be able to pull the string and all the clothespins should rip off. Tie the un-knotted end to something stationary then jump away. Do this a few times.

Report if you accept.

Arieavo 12-25-2015 11:42 PM

Stick as many candy canes or others Christmas items (ornaments, tree topper,etc) as you can then take a picture and post on your profile for at least a day.

peeweebruiser 12-26-2015 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam72 (Post 2026166)
I snuck over to the tree once everyone was asleep and pulled my pj bottoms down to above my knees and selected my candy cane of choice. I peeled the plastic off and gave it a few good licks to get it ready, then i slowly guided it into my holiday pussy :3 going from just the tip, to the whole cane in there, i pulled it all the way out and began to eat the candy cane. Then i felt something i wasn't expecting....my pussy started to burn! It had started to dissolve in me and left some peppermint in me. Immediately i went to the bathroom and quietly, to the best of my ability, to rinse myself out.

You were on Santa's naughty list!

sakurafan1217 12-26-2015 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam72 (Post 2026166)

Wow thats hot! I would have loved for u to do that infront of my tree. I hope ur pussys ok lol

Sam72 12-26-2015 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakurafan1217 (Post 2026919)
Wow thats hot! I would have loved for u to do that infront of my tree. I hope ur pussys ok lol

Yeah the peppermint washed out pretty well, still stung a bit, but it was a fun dare all in all. Thankyou for caring :D

Lovestorun 12-27-2015 09:22 PM

Well this is along the lines of streaking and driving lol But drive on over to the nearest Redbox and rent a movie naked lol

Sam72 01-02-2016 01:19 PM

Nude Redbox Escapade

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovestorun (Post 2029427)
Well this is along the lines of streaking and driving lol But drive on over to the nearest Redbox and rent a movie naked lol

Gosh this dare was so much fun doing, just for the record. I stripped down at my house down to socks and vans, it is a little cold out. My closest Redbox is on the side of a Walgreen's facing a larger parkinglot that leads to a BurgerKing. I drive up to the lot, and park right infront of the Redbox to ensure the least amount of exposure. I sat in the car for a bit building my nerve and waiting for less people. Then I jump out of my car and hit the first movie I saw. It started processing and waited for my credit card....which was in my car. So i spin around and and run back to my car and reach through the window across to the passenger seat. If it wasn't bad enough already, I heard people coming by. Of course that was my luck. As I struggle with my wallet in my purse, I hear snickering and gawking behind me at my...behind. I get my card free, and get out of my car and see a man and woman walking away but craning their heads at me with very different expressions. I run back to the Redbox, and it canceled my sale. So I started it back again and got to payment and swiped my card. It felt like ages for it to approve. Once done, i got my movie and hopped back in my card and left the premises that second.

MasterO2 01-02-2016 02:22 PM

When you return your movie do so wearing only a pair of high heels and a dog collar, when you get up to the redbox you must drop your disk to the ground and bend over to pick it up with your back to the store door. Then locate Ted 2 and rent it, if anyone sees you you must sensually wave to them before getting back into your car. If they come toward you do not leave until you have engaged them in some form of conversation.

Sam72 01-02-2016 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterO2 (Post 2039104)
When you return your movie do so wearing only a pair of high heels and a dog collar, when you get up to the redbox you must drop your disk to the ground and bend over to pick it up with your back to the store door. Then locate Ted 2 and rent it, if anyone sees you you must sensually wave to them before getting back into your car. If they come toward you do not leave until you have engaged them in some form of conversation.

instead of a dog collar, how about just a plastic choker?

MasterO2 01-02-2016 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam72 (Post 2039143)
instead of a dog collar, how about just a plastic choker?

A choker will be fine as a substitution.

Lyb 01-02-2016 03:00 PM

Drive naked to an empty parking lot, get out of your car and masturbate on the hood of it.

On your way back ask your way to 3 different people pretexting that you're lost. Make sure to ask a lot of questions so that the explanations take a while.

Sam72 01-02-2016 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyb (Post 2039187)
Drive naked to an empty parking lot, get out of your car and masturbate on the hood of it.

On your way back ask your way to 3 different people pretexting that you're lost. Make sure to ask a lot of questions so that the explanations take a while.

I prefer to atleast wear socks and my shoes (probs vans)